Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Proof that Monetize Coin is a SCAM !!!  (Read 221 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:20:10 AM

https://monetizecoin.com/

Please exit the gene pool if the above isn't proof enough. It's the least you can do for humanity's future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Lmao. Apparently they differ from every other lending platform because they are "next gen". More like a "next generation" scam.

Our enterprise level, automated, machine learning, traffic arbitrage platform outperforms any so-called "volatility trading bots" for investor returns.

This cracked me up a little. It just feels like that they have put every single technical word they know of and put them all in one sentence. And the only thing that they claim separates them from the rest, is something nonexistent, and they have no proof of existing.

I doubt this is actually a ponzi scheme but instead just a scam that will take your money as soon as you invest in it, because apparently you are able to withdraw your investments instantly, and we know if that actually is true, then the whole scheme would collapse.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

Lmao. Apparently they differ from every other lending platform because they are "next gen". More like a "next generation" scam.

Our enterprise level, automated, machine learning, traffic arbitrage platform outperforms any so-called "volatility trading bots" for investor returns.

This cracked me up a little. It just feels like that they have put every single technical word they know of and put them all in one sentence. And the only thing that they claim separates them from the rest, is something nonexistent, and they have no proof of existing.

I doubt this is actually a ponzi scheme but instead just a scam that will take your money as soon as you invest in it, because apparently you are able to withdraw your investments instantly, and we know if that actually is true, then the whole scheme would collapse.

I'm waiting for the next lending program that offers loans using what you lent them as collateral. Maybe that'll be introduced in the NextGenLP 3.0.

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:50:52 AM

I don't think it's new we have already seen the Bitconnect in past and this Monetize Coin is made by the people who got inspired by the bitconnect platform.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

I don't think it's new we have already seen the Bitconnect in past and this Monetize Coin is made by the people who got inspired by the bitconnect platform.

Inspired by or are the same people given that they're payin' big bucks to advertise via Google AdWords across the board, perhaps using the very Investards' moneys from BitConnect's coffer.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

Inspired by or are the same people given that they're payin' big bucks to advertise via Google AdWords across the board, perhaps using the very Investards' moneys from BitConnect's coffer.

Well I've been getting a lot of monetize coin ads recently on crypto related websites, so I'm guessing that they are definitely paying some hefty amounts for their scam to get advertised on adwords/adsense. Why aren't ad providers filtering these out?

There is nothing new here. It's just another lending program under the guise of a new lending program... I know, doesn't even make sense.  Undecided

You must be greedy as hell or just plain dumb if you invest into any lending programs, let alone such an obvious scam like in the case of Monetize coin. Don't believe the shit that youtubers are putting out there. Look at cryptonick and trevon james.

Smiley
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

Well I've been getting a lot of monetize coin ads recently on crypto related websites, so I'm guessing that they are definitely paying some hefty amounts for their scam to get advertised on adwords/adsense. Why aren't ad providers filtering these out?

There is nothing new here. It's just another lending program under the guise of a new lending program... I know, doesn't even make sense.  Undecided

You must be greedy as hell or just plain dumb if you invest into any lending programs, let alone such an obvious scam like in the case of Monetize coin. Don't believe the shit that youtubers are putting out there. Look at cryptonick and trevon james.

crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:30:03 AM

As of today, Monetize Coin is still around and making daily payouts. I think people invest in these type of platforms because they are looking for a passive source of income. Unfortunately for the investors most of these lending coins end up being scams and exit before anyone can get paid out but so far Monetize is looking like a plain ol' ponzi scheme like Bitconnect so it's really anybody's guess on how long it will actually last.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
ROI4u

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

It certainly looks like it was a big scam. Their website isn't working, they haven't responded on their Twitter or Facebook pages for months, and they're likely on a very long vacation from the money they scammed people out of. If someone can do some whois info searching on domain registration for private registration that would be very nice. I'm hoping a class action lawsuit for all of the scammers will one day rid our streets of these scum and put them in jail cells.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

It certainly looks like it was a big scam. Their website isn't working, they haven't responded on their Twitter or Facebook pages for months, and they're likely on a very long vacation from the money they scammed people out of. If someone can do some whois info searching on domain registration for private registration that would be very nice. I'm hoping a class action lawsuit for all of the scammers will one day rid our streets of these scum and put them in jail cells.

"Say it ain't so, Joe!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: