Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45983 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:25:22 AM

the current state of the crypto market is high and tends to be stable, my question is why the distribution for bounty participants continues to be delayed, isn't the current moment good enough.
The developer is afraid that a dump will occur if the bounty token is distributed, so the developer deliberately postpones the time because KYC has not been checked
first of all, there should be a BBB, so the hunters has to receive a 50/50 reward in ETH
if this amount will be enough for the hunters, there is no need to dump the token right?
Buyback is one of those promises that we've heard out from the team but till now  we don't see anything but those information about another delayed for the bounty rewards, we aren't sure what the real score behind the teams decision about paying out and still waiting for the realization of this payment.
we just wait for the next information, what they will say, they promise to provide updated information every week. hopefully the next news is good.

They have also abandoned twitter. I'm sure the next update will be "wait". They have our private data and now they will do whatever they want with them.
Jinbi did not leave Twitter, the update is still done but indeed it is rare,
on May 15, they update about Jinbi, the price is also now up 2%, quite satisfying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assembler

Activity: 220
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:34:00 AM

the current state of the crypto market is high and tends to be stable, my question is why the distribution for bounty participants continues to be delayed, isn't the current moment good enough.
The developer is afraid that a dump will occur if the bounty token is distributed, so the developer deliberately postpones the time because KYC has not been checked
first of all, there should be a BBB, so the hunters has to receive a 50/50 reward in ETH
if this amount will be enough for the hunters, there is no need to dump the token right?
Buyback is one of those promises that we've heard out from the team but till now  we don't see anything but those information about another delayed for the bounty rewards, we aren't sure what the real score behind the teams decision about paying out and still waiting for the realization of this payment.
we just wait for the next information, what they will say, they promise to provide updated information every week. hopefully the next news is good.

They have also abandoned twitter. I'm sure the next update will be "wait". They have our private data and now they will do whatever they want with them.
on May 15, they update about Jinbi, the price is also now up 2%, quite satisfying

For you it is normal that after more than a year putting twitts EVERY DAY for 11 days do not put any??? LOL... Up 2% with a daily volume of $ 6,000 is satisfactory for you? You are new? Look in a dictionary for market manipulation...
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:22:45 AM

For you it is normal that after more than a year putting twitts EVERY DAY for 11 days do not put any??? LOL... Up 2% with a daily volume of $ 6,000 is satisfactory for you? You are new? Look in a dictionary for market manipulation...
For questions like this I don't understand what manipulation is, but it's a team effort that will increase the activities of the Jinbi project, which makes me a little annoyed, I can't register to withdraw my prize, it's really sad Smiley

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:15:40 PM

Today, on May 22, the distribution of coins for participants of Bounty companies was again announced for an indefinite period.  And again there is a problem with the provision of personal, passport data of participants.  The team declares that it solves this problem, but apparently they do not declare real problems, which is why such delays.  If you follow the position of the token in the cryptocurrency market, the price fluctuates from $ 13 to $ 16. This is really a very good indicator for the entire period from the end of the company’s ico.

Even though the price of this token is $ 100, it can't be proud because it's not supported by the right volume, What do you expect with a volume of less than $ 6000  Huh

Apparently you made a little mistake, because today the price of the token Jinbi varies around $ 16 or $ 18.  At the same time, capitalization amounts to a rather impressive amount $226,540,214.04.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:21:53 PM

Apparently you made a little mistake, because today the price of the token Jinbi varies around $ 16 or $ 18.  At the same time, capitalization amounts to a rather impressive amount $226,540,214.04.

Real 24h volume of ~300$, the DDEX JNB/WETH is something to gain the volume, but, nothing special...

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:28:44 PM

For questions like this I don't understand what manipulation is, but it's a team effort that will increase the activities of the Jinbi project, which makes me a little annoyed, I can't register to withdraw my prize, it's really sad Smiley

Why do you attract the prize that you expect if they have never sent the gift until now. There is no definite date or month for sending gifts to everyone who has participated in this. I can't wait to see honesty begin to grow from this project. Wink

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:09:14 AM

Why do you attract the prize that you expect if they have never sent the gift until now. There is no definite date or month for sending gifts to everyone who has participated in this. I can't wait to see honesty begin to grow from this project. Wink
However, I think we must be patient first, wait for the gift to be sent, even though we also don't know whether they will send it or not, it is clear that we must keep up with the progress of this project so we don't miss out on information

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Assembler

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:49:59 AM

If you wait for them to say something in telegram, you lose time... WAIT and SOON™... While they continue to steal private data to traffic with them.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:18:24 PM

If you wait for them to say something in telegram, you lose time... WAIT and SOON™... While they continue to steal private data to traffic with them.

You may be right.  I think they are using our data for something else.  They are not really here to pay anyone 9f us.  They keep asking people to complete their kyc but nothing is done further. I'm sad to have submitted my documents via email after they told me they couldn't find any documents in my profile.
leninay

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:32:42 PM

How long do they check documents? I sent my data back in December last year , to this day my status is Approval pending  Huh Huh Huh
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:50:30 PM

However, I think we must be patient first, wait for the gift to be sent, even though we also don't know whether they will send it or not, it is clear that we must keep up with the progress of this project so we don't miss out on information

Patience is very good now because you don't have too much hope about the tokens they will pay. time to wait for the next information next month. will they say the delay is back? Grin

Assembler

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:44:24 AM

Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. Sheets will be publicised and distribution will begin in the next few weeks. We will continue to update TG.
For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team

TRANSLATION:

You will never receive your tokens but we will continue to steal your identities to sell them on the black market and the dark web, signed:

Joseph Crawley
Andre Rafnsson

Sued by Alabama Securities Commission: http://www.asc.state.al.us/Orders/2018/CD-2018-0019.pdf
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:55:53 PM

TRANSLATION:

You will never receive your tokens but we will continue to steal your identities to sell them on the black market and the dark web, signed:

Joseph Crawley
Andre Rafnsson

Sued by Alabama Securities Commission: http://www.asc.state.al.us/Orders/2018/CD-2018-0019.pdf

hmmm it's the same as I thought for identity problems, and it seems like they really don't have the intention to pay for bounty participants ... until now even the KYC has been rejected and has been re-submitted there has been no response from the jinbi team.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:45:01 PM

TRANSLATION:

Joseph Crawley
Andre Rafnsson

hmmm it's the same as I thought for identity problems, and it seems like they really don't have the intention to pay for bounty participants ... until now even the KYC has been rejected and has been re-submitted there has been no response from the jinbi team.
If what you say is true that they will not pay bounty participants, of course I think this is bad news, but I am still optimistic that they will pay for it, let's see what happens next

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:54:31 PM

I won't be surprised if at the end of it all hunters did not get paid for their work, from the tone of their last announcement post above it sounds like they don't have a time frame when payment will be made which means hunters are left with hope, my question is why allowing hunters go through kyc when you don't intend to pay? very discouraging indeed.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 11:58:06 PM

If what you say is true that they will not pay bounty participants, of course I think this is bad news, but I am still optimistic that they will pay for it, let's see what happens next

How can I think optimistic while this project has been running a year ago until now there are no signs of payment.

I won't be surprised if at the end of it all hunters did not get paid for their work, from the tone of their last announcement post above it sounds like they don't have a time frame when payment will be made which means hunters are left with hope, my question is why allowing hunters go through kyc when you don't intend to pay? very discouraging indeed.

Because KYC is very valuable, they can sell our data on the black market.

Assembler

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:27:56 PM

Yesterday's daily volume: $502    

For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.

Signed:

Joseph Crawley
Andre Rafnsson

The ship sinks completely, I say it for the blind people who do not want to see it.
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:44:29 PM

Yesterday's daily volume: $502    

Signed:

Joseph Crawley
Andre Rafnsson

The ship sinks completely, I say it for the blind people who do not want to see it.

There is no increase even in profit position when prices exceed ICO prices, really a project that makes us wonder
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:58:38 PM

Jinbi token bounty distribution is completed? still i did't received payment. I need to get some answer like currently JNB price so good around 15$ but why not team going to meet in big exchange? just now listed 2 shit exchange so 24 volume is not increased.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 07:22:46 PM

Jinbi token bounty distribution is completed? still i did't received payment. I need to get some answer like currently JNB price so good around 15$ but why not team going to meet in big exchange? just now listed 2 shit exchange so 24 volume is not increased.
I thought it was not finished because I saw there were still many participants who had not passed KYC, maybe you could ask team at the telegram

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: