Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4436 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 11:28:14 AM by Techsan

Can this platform combine several loyalty programs into one? Well, that is, to collect all possible bonuses but within a single system?
In fact, this is the key feature of this platform. To provide the user with a convenient service in which the user can manage all the bonus points of various loyalty programs without the need to use a bunch of third-party programs and services.
Really? This is a great solution, I've been waiting for such a system for a long time, which could provide me with a convenient platform for managing this. But the question is, will these bonuses be somehow interconnected?
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. What kind of relationship are you talking about, can you tell us in more detail, please?
Well, I'll try to explain. If I have bonuses from different loyalty programs, will these bonuses have a single standard? Will I be able to collect these bonuses in one certain amount and exchange for something valuable. Or are the bonuses of each of the loyalty programs individual and not connected in any way?
That's the way the perfect question. Because what you are talking about is exactly what is being implemented within this project. You can exchange these bonus points for tokens and then use them for exchange for something or for trading or for anything. This is the peculiarity of the system.
Wow, that's what I expected from this system. This is an excellent technology. I would prefer it would be even better if this project cooperated with any partners and users could take advantage of these partnership agreements.
By the way, about partners, you got to the very point. PSL did not appear from the vacuum, the team had previously engaged in a similar project and managed to work with many of the companies and has an excellent partner base. If I'm not mistaken they worked with more than 100 different campaigns.
Really? I did not know about this, thanks for telling me. Apparently it is worth exploring the project and its details in more detail, as it turned out to be a really interesting technology, I did not even suspect that the team worked so well on all aspects of its product. But if they already have experience, then why did they need to go to ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

Can this platform combine several loyalty programs into one? Well, that is, to collect all possible bonuses but within a single system?
In fact, this is the key feature of this platform. To provide the user with a convenient service in which the user can manage all the bonus points of various loyalty programs without the need to use a bunch of third-party programs and services.
Really? This is a great solution, I've been waiting for such a system for a long time, which could provide me with a convenient platform for managing this. But the question is, will these bonuses be somehow interconnected?
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. What kind of relationship are you talking about, can you tell us in more detail, please?
Well, I'll try to explain. If I have bonuses from different loyalty programs, will these bonuses have a single standard? Will I be able to collect these bonuses in one certain amount and exchange for something valuable. Or are the bonuses of each of the loyalty programs individual and not connected in any way?
That's the way the perfect question. Because what you are talking about is exactly what is being implemented within this project. You can exchange these bonus points for tokens and then use them for exchange for something or for trading or for anything. This is the peculiarity of the system.
Wow, that's what I expected from this system. This is an excellent technology. I would prefer it would be even better if this project cooperated with any partners and users could take advantage of these partnership agreements.
By the way, about partners, you got to the very point. PSL did not appear from the vacuum, the team had previously engaged in a similar project and managed to work with many of the companies and has an excellent partner base. If I'm not mistaken they worked with more than 100 different campaigns.
Really? I did not know about this, thanks for telling me. Apparently it is worth exploring the project and its details in more detail, as it turned out to be a really interesting technology, I did not even suspect that the team worked so well on all aspects of its product. But if they already have experience, then why did they need to go to ICO?
Because they decided to develop their idea and implement the project on the blockchain technology, many modern companies are moving in the direction of progress and are also engaged in the development of various products in the blockchain, this is the logical development of the project.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

On the one hand, the team did an excellent job and developed a really good product. But I have a question as to whether the bonus programs are popular among users? Was it really popular?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

On the one hand, the team did an excellent job and developed a really good product. But I have a question as to whether the bonus programs are popular among users? Was it really popular?
What do you mean, many companies and retail chains are implementing the bonus system in one form or another and we all face it every day. Then what kind of popularity are you talking about, if this is already widely developed among different companies?
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

What do you mean, many companies and retail chains are implementing the bonus system in one form or another and we all face it every day. Then what kind of popularity are you talking about, if this is already widely developed among different companies?
I do not argue with this fact. I'm talking about end users, on which all these bonus programs are calculated. In fact, there are all these bonuses, but many users ignore it, and do not use it. How to deal with this?
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

I do not argue with this fact. I'm talking about end users, on which all these bonus programs are calculated. In fact, there are all these bonuses, but many users ignore it, and do not use it. How to deal with this?
In fact, as far as I know the situation is not so deplorable. A very large percentage of users actually use this and actively participate in bonus loyalty programs. So I do not see any serious problem in this.
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

In fact, as far as I know the situation is not so deplorable. A very large percentage of users actually use this and actively participate in bonus loyalty programs. So I do not see any serious problem in this.
And what about the Chinese market? I read that people in China are not so interested in such programs and do not take advantage of all the possibilities of such bonuses.
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

And what about the Chinese market? I read that people in China are not so interested in such programs and do not take advantage of all the possibilities of such bonuses.
That's right, the people of China really have a huge purchasing power and really do not use those bonuses that are given to them. SLP plans to change the situation and actively work and promote its project in this market, because the team sees huge prospects in the Chinese market.
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

That's right, the people of China really have a huge purchasing power and really do not use those bonuses that are given to them. SLP plans to change the situation and actively work and promote its project in this market, because the team sees huge prospects in the Chinese market.
That is, their primary and primary goal is precisely the Chinese market and they are aimed precisely at this? And what about spreading your platform to other markets?
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

That is, their primary and primary goal is precisely the Chinese market and they are aimed precisely at this? And what about spreading your platform to other markets?
You probably did not quite understand what I mean. China is their interest, but does not exclude interest in other markets. Yes, they will actively promote this in the Chinese market, but in the rest of the world this project will successfully work and develop.
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

You probably did not quite understand what I mean. China is their interest, but does not exclude interest in other markets. Yes, they will actively promote this in the Chinese market, but in the rest of the world this project will successfully work and develop.
Understood what you're talking about. Then it's excellent. But it will be incredibly difficult to develop your product where users prefer not to use these capabilities, right? What kind of strategists are they going to choose?
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Understood what you're talking about. Then it's excellent. But it will be incredibly difficult to develop your product where users prefer not to use these capabilities, right? What kind of strategists are they going to choose?
Well, I can not know the exact strategy that the founders of the project are going to follow. But as far as I understand, they are going to develop this through a coalition of a network of partners, which should interest the users. But for sure I can not talk about it because I'm not part of the SLP team
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

The project team is rather young, it seems to me that it will be quite difficult for them to realize their project in full, but I hope that they will succeed
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

OMG. This project looks so needed. I’m new here, but I would like to know some details about SLP. Can someone tell me main features of this project for users? There is no FAQ on their website.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

OMG. This project looks so needed. I’m new here, but I would like to know some details about SLP. Can someone tell me main features of this project for users? There is no FAQ on their website.
Well, the project offers opportunity to earn and exchange loyalty points. Also, users will be able to discover some new products and companies while using SLP app. I guess it look pretty attractive. Besides, security of private data is guaranteed.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

Well, the project offers opportunity to earn and exchange loyalty points. Also, users will be able to discover some new products and companies while using SLP app. I guess it look pretty attractive. Besides, security of private data is guaranteed.
Nice. Does it mean that I can change my useless loyalty points to some other points that I really need? Also, can you describe me the application? Is it ready? Maybe a beta or smt.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

Nice. Does it mean that I can change my useless loyalty points to some other points that I really need? Also, can you describe me the application? Is it ready? Maybe a beta or smt.
No, I don’t think it is ready. Developers announced that they will soon present the beta. It will be a mobile app with a friendly and simple interface. I am sure that many users will be happy to try it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

No, I don’t think it is ready. Developers announced that they will soon present the beta. It will be a mobile app with a friendly and simple interface. I am sure that many users will be happy to try it.
Wow. I like it. As I understand, everything is based on blockchain technologies. I am sure that team member are cool guys. They’ve made a great job.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Wow. I like it. As I understand, everything is based on blockchain technologies. I am sure that team member are cool guys. They’ve made a great job.
True. They are really talented. Besides, they have a serious background. Team has all resources to make something out of the box. Community is interested in project like SLP.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

True. They are really talented. Besides, they have a serious background. Team has all resources to make something out of the box. Community is interested in project like SLP.
Personally, I am interested in this project. Hey, what background do you mean? What project have they designed before SLP? Was there something similar?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: