Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4436 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

Hey, everyone! Does someone know will it be possible to make transactions in the system with others currencies? Can I use currencies like Ethereum, BTC or and other?
I don’t think so. The main currency for the platform is SLP token, so there is no need in other currencies. Besides, SLP is not an exchange platform for currencies.
Yes, I understand that SLP has other direction of development. Maybe, you are right. If developers didn’t add this feature to the system, there is no need in it.
It is true. There will be only two kinds of tokens - Slp tokens and loyalty tokens. Loyalty tokens will be distributed by different companies. The amount of loyalty tokens will be unlimited.
Wow. Now I get the whole point. Well, I think this is logic decision for this kind of platform. I am sure that the system is designed special for users and customers. It will have big success.
I agree with your words. Every detail is well-thought, so I can’t imagine that something will go wrong. SLP’s team made a great job so they deserve to be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

It is a very interesting idea. For real, I have many bonuses and don't what to do with them. I hope this project will have many partners and collaborations, so it can become a phenomenal platform.
Kheg

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

It is a very interesting idea. For real, I have many bonuses and don't what to do with them. I hope this project will have many partners and collaborations, so it can become a phenomenal platform.
I like this project too. Also, I agree that some bonus campaigns aren't targeted at all. It is sometimes so annoying. It is great that the project is advantageous for businessman too.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

I like this project too. Also, I agree that some bonus campaigns aren't targeted at all. It is sometimes so annoying. It is great that the project is advantageous for businessman too.
Yep, you can be sure that bonuses of your company will be used as well. Also, it helps to be more flexible and faster to be needed on the current market.
Kheg

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

Yep, you can be sure that bonuses of your company will be used as well. Also, it helps to be more flexible and faster to be needed on the current market.
Of course, you are right. I will be happy to meet with the team. I have a small business, but I would be happy to use all these benefits that they offer. Do you know where can I find them? Maybe, there are some events?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

Of course, you are right. I will be happy to meet with the team. I have a small business, but I would be happy to use all these benefits that they offer. Do you know where can I find them? Maybe, there are some events?
I know that they've recently visted BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt. They've presented their projects and made some interesting meetings. I think you need to follow the news.
Kheg

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

I know that they've recently visted BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt. They've presented their projects and made some interesting meetings. I think you need to follow the news.
Thanks for this information. It was very useful. I think I'd rather follow their social media accounts. Probably, there will be some announcements about future events. 
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

Thanks for this information. It was very useful. I think I'd rather follow their social media accounts. Probably, there will be some announcements about future events. 
Stay tuned. Besides, they post many interesting information that is connected with their activities. Thanks to them I read many interesting articles about blockchain.
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Kind of interesting view. I hope they will have enough resources to develop on the world market. Who knows, in what countries will it be possible to get access to this service? 
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

Kind of interesting view. I hope they will have enough resources to develop on the world market. Who knows, in what countries will it be possible to get access to this service? 
If I got it right, they choose the megalopolises, or capitals of big countries. It is only the beginning. Definitely, they will grow and more countries and cities will become a part of SLP.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

If I got it right, they choose the megalopolises, or capitals of big countries. It is only the beginning. Definitely, they will grow and more countries and cities will become a part of SLP.
They know how to work with public. Also, they know what to offer. I think I will even try to participate in the white list, before it is too late. I think it can be very interesting. Do you know something about the white list?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

They know how to work with public. Also, they know what to offer. I think I will even try to participate in the white list, before it is too late. I think it can be very interesting. Do you know something about the white list?
Yes, it is true. It can be a great possibility for every investor. You just need to fill in some information about yourself. After manager will proceed it and they will make their decision. 
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Yes, it is true. It can be a great possibility for every investor. You just need to fill in some information about yourself. After manager will proceed it and they will make their decision. 
It looks very simple to me. Ok. Are there any additional steps to become a member of the white list? I will try to interest SLP in my candidature.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

It looks very simple to me. Ok. Are there any additional steps to become a member of the white list? I will try to interest SLP in my candidature.
I don't think so. I only forgot to mention about one thing. You need to indicate the amount with which you want to participate in the token sale. I hope I helped you somehow. Good luck!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

I don't think so. I only forgot to mention about one thing. You need to indicate the amount with which you want to participate in the token sale. I hope I helped you somehow. Good luck!
Of course, you did. Thanks for your advices. I like that SLP has such polite community members. I think that's saying something.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: