Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin flip Trading Simulator – online trading game for crypto traders  (Read 191 times)
Egoitss (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

Trade the most popular cryptos
Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Ripple, Monero, Stellar, IOTA, Bitcoin Cash,
Cardano, NEM, NEO, NANO, ZCASH, Positron, Vechain, Steem & Dogecoin in a real time
trading simulator.

Real - time prices 24/7
This trading simulator allows the trader to create and implement their own trading strategies
to earn profit without risking any real money. One advantage of the simulator is it enables
the trader to carry out trades in real market prices 24/7. With accurate charts and
real market movements, Bitcoin Flip allows traders to experience trading like in a real market
situation making trading realistic and relevant.

Challenge friends
Have fun competing with other traders around the world. Compare and share your trading
results with friends. Global and regional leaderboards updated frequently to keep your
competitive spirit raging on. Trading never stops!

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Searching for somone who can sell BTC for PAYPAL dayly paying 5% extra. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

I really loved your site design.
It is very clean and the simulator in real time made it more attractive, I like real time tech in crypto space.

I opened a practice trade and I'm in $0.45 profit during writng this post.

And the challegne part can be a fun thing between friends - Who's the best trader? Let's trade and find....  Cheesy

Nice Project! Try to keep it clean.
Egoitss (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

I really loved your site design.
It is very clean and the simulator in real time made it more attractive, I like real time tech in crypto space.

I opened a practice trade and I'm in $0.45 profit during writng this post.

And the challegne part can be a fun thing between friends - Who's the best trader? Let's trade and find....  Cheesy

Nice Project! Try to keep it clean.

Thank You.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Searching for somone who can sell BTC for PAYPAL dayly paying 5% extra. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Ripple, Monero, Stellar, IOTA, Bitcoin Cash,
Cardano, NEM, NEO, NANO, ZCASH, Positron, Vechain, Steem & Dogecoin in a real time
trading simulator.

Real - time prices 24/7
This trading simulator allows the trader to create and implement their own trading strategies
to earn profit without risking any real money. One advantage of the simulator is it enables
the trader to carry out trades in real market prices 24/7. With accurate charts and
real market movements, Bitcoin Flip allows traders to experience trading like in a real market

Challenge friends
Have fun competing with other traders around the world. Compare and share your trading
results with friends. Global and regional leaderboards updated frequently to keep your

that's so effin great that you made this. It looks sleek and user experience is great. May I use this in my PhD research? Pretty please??

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
Egoitss (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

trading simulator.

Real - time prices 24/7

Challenge friends

that's so effin great that you made this. It looks sleek and user experience is great. May I use this in my PhD research? Pretty please??

No problems, You can do it.

I hope you will succeed.

Tiim_Aly

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:07 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 07:32:54 AM by Tiim_Aly

WOW! This is awesome learning resource! Simple and clear design, for the visuals 5 stars from me! Wink
This bitcoin trading simulator gives me desire to go and trade in real cyryptomarkets! Smiley
Egoitss (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

WOW! This is awesome learning resource! Simple and clear design, for the visuals 5 stars from me! Wink
This bitcoin trading simulator gives me desire to go and trade in real cyryptomarkets! Smiley

Thank you we are trying our best to impress public.

BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

Do you have the opportunity, in the future, to trade not for virtual, but real bitcoins? There is "Buy real bitcoin".
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

Sounds interesting,I want to try my trading skills here later on because now I am in office mode. Cheesy

But this kind of simulation games can helpful for the newbie traders and help them to learn the basics of trading without losing any capital for it,I hope this can improve my trading skills also. Smiley
Egoitss (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Sounds interesting,I want to try my trading skills here later on because now I am in office mode. Cheesy

But this kind of simulation games can helpful for the newbie traders and help them to learn the basics of trading without losing any capital for it,I hope this can improve my trading skills also. Smiley

We think as well that newbies should start with simulator first and only then try real trading.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

Hmm, that's seems like a good progress. It is very hard to find any kind of totally crypto related trading software that have a demo version. I would advise you to try to add more coins. Less popular ones. At least first 100 of the CMC. The problem is that major coins are already traded with different forex brokers while the most impressive fast growth is usually achieved on smaller coins. That will be helpfull for newbies to try themselves without loses. Also trading coins with lower volume is different then trading major pairs.
Egoitss (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

Hmm, that's seems like a good progress. It is very hard to find any kind of totally crypto related trading software that have a demo version. I would advise you to try to add more coins. Less popular ones. At least first 100 of the CMC. The problem is that major coins are already traded with different forex brokers while the most impressive fast growth is usually achieved on smaller coins. That will be helpfull for newbies to try themselves without loses. Also trading coins with lower volume is different then trading major pairs.

It's already in our to do list.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

trading simulator.

Real - time prices 24/7

Challenge friends

This is something really helpful specially for those new in crypto that wants to try trading,
They could use this to learn by experiencing trading without putting their money at risk.
Would love to try this site later.

Egoitss (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

trading simulator.

Real - time prices 24/7

Challenge friends

We are tying our best.

This is something really helpful specially for those new in crypto that wants to try trading,
They could use this to learn by experiencing trading without putting their money at risk.
Would love to try this site later.

Egoitss (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 12:13:23 PM

New app by same developers, learn how to trade.
https://tradinggame.com/?fbclid=IwAR3D99bVla8KUWqWtJMnG-HG36Of82nZzSEShBEFYundNAQ7qftRAy6kHsE

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: