Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCrystalballTrader - Bitcoin Trading Predictive Analytics  (Read 8757 times)
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 06:13:23 PM

===================================
 Exercise Caution - Especially In Long Trades
===================================
Please keep an eye out for the lower trendline I've drawn.
The character of bitcion has changed, and warrants caution.
I've sent you all a notice through the zendesk system, and
am posting this as a followup.

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 07:58:01 PM

Additional followup of the message I sent everyone through zendesk.

The strong uptrend has broken (which doesn't mean it shifted into a downtrend yet), but has definitely changed character. It could re-establish itself, but the next 4-12 hours may be telling.

If you have long positions, establish a point where you will exit (mental stop loss), and be prepared to exit, you can always get back in if the uptrend re-establishes.

Urgent notices I will push through zendesk. I will use this forum thread for followup.

The triangle has broken to the downside, but just barely. So no serious alarm bells yet, but yellow alert for sure.

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:01:16 PM

Additional note. EMA's on the hourly are rolling over, we know lots of traders watch those. So extra note of caution.

JHenderson

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:55:10 PM

Additional note. EMA's on the hourly are rolling over, we know lots of traders watch those. So extra note of caution.

This looks interesting. Can I use this with Edison Money?
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:28:28 PM

Clark Moody?

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:30:12 PM

Prices have broken the triangle to the upside, but check for confirmation. The image I sent everyone, mirror image it to the upside. So look for the confirmations to re-establish the uptrend. Fake breaks are not unusual. The are common in other markets, but it's mostly people manipulating the market (not sure if that's possible at MtGox). But either way, watch for confirmations.

: )

cj

JHenderson

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:23:51 PM

Prices have broken the triangle to the upside, but check for confirmation. The image I sent everyone, mirror image it to the upside. So look for the confirmations to re-establish the uptrend. Fake breaks are not unusual. The are common in other markets, but it's mostly people manipulating the market (not sure if that's possible at MtGox). But either way, watch for confirmations.

cj

is this a bowl and handle configuration?
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:35:07 PM

A quick note:

After being very sceptical in the beginning (the name "bitcoincrystalball" still makes me roll my eyes), I signed up after some additional communication with them.

I can't say much yet for the TA itself, but after 2 days of being in contact I can say that they are one of the most helpful, fast reacting and friendly services I've ever had the pleasure communicating with.

That's all for now.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
JHenderson

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:43:08 AM

A quick note:

After being very sceptical in the beginning (the name "bitcoincrystalball" still makes me roll my eyes), I signed up after some additional communication with them.

I can't say much yet for the TA itself, but after 2 days of being in contact I can say that they are one of the most helpful, fast reacting and friendly services I've ever had the pleasure communicating with.

That's all for now.

Does it trade edison dollars?
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:32:33 PM

A quick note:

That's all for now.

Does it trade edison dollars?

Read my sig Cheesy

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 08:33:46 PM

Took a very small trade at 850 for the bounce to 950. Out at 950. Happened really fast.

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 08:15:46 AM

Please make sure you are on the Urgent Message list.

Over the weekend we tried to notify everyone before the bitcoin mini crash hit when our systems detected it. There might have been a few subscribers that didn't get the notice.

I don't want to cause scares, so those notifications won't be posted to this forum, and will only go out on the Urgent Message system, so please make sure you are on that list. If you have any questions, or to confirm you are on the list, contact us through the zendesk system.

Thanks!

cj

applelover

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:14:51 AM

if i trade on btc-e, would this service be helpful to me?
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 06:25:21 PM

@applelover from a trading standpoint, we recommend MtGox only because there is enough volume there that execution and fills will be a little cleaner, especially if you are trading any size at all.

kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:27:14 PM

Sorry I doubted you earlier, BitcoinTrader. After reviewing other responses from users, it sounds like your service is legit. Some of the claims on your site raised alarms in my head (and everyone should be extremely cautious dealing with bitcoin vendors, given the opportunity for fraud). I'd still like to see a one week trial offer or something to be 100% sure  Smiley

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:01:32 AM

@kireinaha thanks for your kind words. Message me through our zendesk system, and I'll forward you a few signals so you can see what they look like.

But for the time being we are a little oversubscribed. Get on the waiting list for sure.

I will also keep posting to this forum when I have time. The only things I don't want to post are items that I feel might cause a panic.

cj

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 08:51:06 AM

===============================================
NEWS & TRADER SENTIMENT NOW FULLY ONLINE
===============================================

I sent this notice to everyone via the Alert System. This is for everyone not subscribed to the Alert System. If you are not subscribed to our alert system, then please get on the list ASAP.

More details can be found on our site: http://www.bitcoincrystalballtrader.co

News Radar What The News Is Reporting.
The NewsRadar Engine has a sophisticated Artificial Intelligence Engine that reads hundreds and hundreds of news reports and studies each one to figure out what each article is reporting. You get a final summary of what the news is reporting.

Social Sentiment Pulse Now you can keep tabs on the retail opinion.
An army of Artificial Intelligence Bots constantly scours social media websites and takes the pulse of traders, experts and commentators -- and reports them back to you. You can use this to confirm that they are thinking along the same lines you are about the future you are interested in.

Confluence When dozens of technical indicators line up, confluence breeds confidence.
The Confluence Indicator constantly tracks dozens of the most popular, and time-tested technical analysis indicators with proprietary algorithms. When they line up, that’s when you know that probability is the highest for a profitable futures trade, and produce a profit.

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:45:47 PM

Recent levels where there could be risk has been pushed out via the Alert Mailing List, indicate where to exercise caution, and safe levels. If you are not on that list, please get on it ASAP. If you missed this recent risk report, please message us and we will send you a copy.

cj

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 01:29:50 AM

Marked up charts and warnings for the evening are being pushed to the Alert Mailing List. So please be sure you are on the list. If not, please get on the list, and message us for tonight's postings.

Currently 2 Warnings Issued.

cj

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 02:43:31 AM

================================
   EXAMPLE OF A "GUARDED" TRADE
================================

Given the warnings I issued, and mention of Guarded, Protective, Defensive, etc, here is what I mean.

I just took a quick trade off the 1 Hour Signal. It said go long. But, there were warnings of caution.

So I still took the trade. As I show in the graphic, I DAMN WELL EXPECT the market to do what I want, and I expect it RIGHT NOW. Okay, I'll give it a tiny wiggle room, but especially with warnings on, not a whole lot of wiggle room.

So I enter the trade on the 1 Hour Signal, I don't get what I expect, so *I'M OUT*. In this case I made a few bucks, but even if I lost a few, or broke even -- because I PROTECTED MY MONEY. In the end, that is MY JOB. I'm happy to get lucky, but I'll be protective until I get those rocket lucky moves that make a fortune. This could have been one, but it didn't.

Hope Mode = Evil. No go, then get out. Know where your limits are, know where the limits of the trade are.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: