Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IlbiStarz (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:08:44 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:24:33 PM by IlbiStarz

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

ICO starts on May 26, 2018
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

What is Lancer Network?

Lancer Network is a dashboard to search workers for different tasks.

Our platform can be compared to the first online labor market in the field of blockchain where users don’t need special or high qualifications to earn online. Lancer Network provides SMM, and advertising services.

Benefit for Investors                     Benefit for users
Increasing tokens’ cost                     Reliability and trust
  Advantageous payment conditions                     Full range of necessary services
                              Flexible payments
                              Payments in cryptocurrency
                              Simplicity of tasks

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________
The idea is to create a platform where anyone can work on simple tasks, businesses (focus on ICOs) can benefit and both the parties add value to this ecosystem. They can make transactions in main cryptocurrencies or the native LNW tokens.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

Terms of ICO

A total of 250 000 000 Lancer Network tokens
Token price $0.01
Tokensale is consisted of two phases: Private Sale and ICO
Token acquisition is set up via cryptocurrency ETH
LNW will be further listed at the crypto exchanges and will have its market price
All unsold tokens will be burned.

Why we are the best?

Native advertising and SMM from real users
Earnings in the industry of the blockade without any investment
A convenient hr site for finding kinds of qualifications for performing
Solution of non-standard tasks of promotion of the crowdsale and blockchain projects

Our social media:

FACEBOOK    •   TELEGRAM    •    TWITTER  

REDDIT    •     MEDIUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omjhon

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

i'm curious about your team dev.

Leonid Shekhtman
CEO

Elena Martynova
head of marketing

Anton Platonov
backend

Alexey Velikanov
UI/UX

Egor Zeynalov
frontend

they all have linkedin.
why your community manager Ilya Anakin hasn't?
IlbiStarz (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

i'm curious about your team dev.

Leonid Shekhtman
CEO

Elena Martynova
head of marketing

Anton Platonov
backend

Alexey Velikanov
UI/UX

Egor Zeynalov
frontend

they all have linkedin.
why your community manager Ilya Anakin hasn't?

Hello! We will update it, thanks for the information:)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

And how much can I earn if I sell the received tokens in the future? Is there some kind of information about this topic?
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

if I want to contribute then what coins do you allow?

Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

And how much can I earn if I sell the received tokens in the future? Is there some kind of information about this topic?

It all depends on how much you can tokens token for your activity. The more tokens you get, the more money you can get from selling them
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

It all depends on how much you can tokens token for your activity. The more tokens you get, the more money you can get from selling them

Is this the only condition? That is, with my maximum activity, I can earn a lot of money? That's for sure?
Seidr

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Is this the only condition? That is, with my maximum activity, I can earn a lot of money? That's for sure?

No. To begin with, the token must go to the stock exchange after the end of ISO, then much will depend on the price of the token on the exchange, the better the project will behave after the end of Iso, the more likely that the token will cost more
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

No. To begin with, the token must go to the stock exchange after the end of ISO, then much will depend on the price of the token on the exchange, the better the project will behave after the end of Iso, the more likely that the token will cost more

Wow, that means the amount of profit I get for my activity depends directly on the project itself. Now I understand, thank you very much for explaining)
Seidr

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

Wow, that means the amount of profit I get for my activity depends directly on the project itself. Now I understand, thank you very much for explaining)

No problem! It's good that you are interested in this field, because it is promising at the moment!
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

I think with this project the team hit the mark. Advertising should come from users through the community and the opinions of various people. Only then it is able to interest the new client. Beautiful slogans and posters no longer attract people as before, now it works quite differently.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

I think with this project the team hit the mark. Advertising should come from users through the community and the opinions of various people. Only then it is able to interest the new client. Beautiful slogans and posters no longer attract people as before, now it works quite differently.
Yes, you're absolutely right, especially I like the fact that the platform helps to make money for ordinary people. This is very advantageous proposal.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

Yes, you're absolutely right, especially I like the fact that the platform helps to make money for ordinary people. This is very advantageous proposal.
In what sense do you mean?
redlay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

The peculiarity of this system is precisely that it unites companies that want to actively promote their product and users who want to earn money. Thus, the customer receives live traffic and not the work of bots.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

The peculiarity of this system is precisely that it unites companies that want to actively promote their product and users who want to earn money. Thus, the customer receives live traffic and not the work of bots.
Yes, you're right this is an excellent solution for many companies who wish to order an effective advertising campaign. But what kind of spectrum of services are we talking about?
redlay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

Yes, you're right this is an excellent solution for many companies who wish to order an effective advertising campaign. But what kind of spectrum of services are we talking about?
This too is a great advantage of this. Because it will cover a huge list of different services. And these services will cover a large community.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

This too is a great advantage of this. Because it will cover a huge list of different services. And these services will cover a large community.
It sounds great, it seems to me it can be an effective and useful tool. Smiley
leptoon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

I'm wondering if this project has any competitors at the moment, and what differences in this case is this project from them.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

I'm wondering if this project has any competitors at the moment, and what differences in this case is this project from them.
In fact, I'm not sure that it has competitors at the moment, at least the project team states that competitors are only beginning to appear and at the moment is not able to present a product of this level.
leptoon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

In fact, I'm not sure that it has competitors at the moment, at least the project team states that competitors are only beginning to appear and at the moment is not able to present a product of this level.
And in what this product is so special. After all, in fact it is a fairly simple idea, or am I wrong?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: