Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

We diversify our investments by investing in different coins so that if the price of one coin goes down then we can cope up with it from our investments in another coin.I totally agree with you that if the investor has a small capital then how he can diversify his investments? If he will try to diversify his investments with a small capital then he will be able to invest a very little amount in every coin.But I think that it will be a more better choice than investing everything in one coin.It will be more safe and more profitable.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

You can invest in bitcoin by parts, when there will be different prices for experiment, or you can immediately invest the entire amount, it depends on the investor. Alts also bring a huge income, you just need to choose quality alts and stable, there are a lot of good alts, but you need to take time to study them.
Don't put eggs in one basket. The saying explains that we must invest in various kinds to anticipate problems that arise if we only have one investment. One that gives a very large return is bitcoin. Statistically bitcoin from year to year the price always goes up. So that long-term bitcoin investment gets big profits.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

You can invest in bitcoin by parts, when there will be different prices for experiment, or you can immediately invest the entire amount, it depends on the investor. Alts also bring a huge income, you just need to choose quality alts and stable, there are a lot of good alts, but you need to take time to study them.
Don't put eggs in one basket. The saying explains that we must invest in various kinds to anticipate problems that arise if we only have one investment. One that gives a very large return is bitcoin. Statistically bitcoin from year to year the price always goes up. So that long-term bitcoin investment gets big profits.
we could killed our self if we put our money into one basket.market often move unpredictable and extremely up and down.our asset value could decrease more than 70% when it happen.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

We diversify our investments by investing in different coins so that if the price of one coin goes down then we can cope up with it from our investments in another coin.I totally agree with you that if the investor has a small capital then how he can diversify his investments? If he will try to diversify his investments with a small capital then he will be able to invest a very little amount in every coin.But I think that it will be a more better choice than investing everything in one coin.It will be more safe and more profitable.
Diversifying our investment is good decisions but we should handle it carefully by choosing a good project to invest. Indeed it will be more safe investing into different coin than focusing only in one coin to minimize risks.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

It is always smart to diversify crypto investment in order to increase the chance of making more profits. Investing all capital into one coin only raises the risk involved in investment especially during the event of collapse or fall of the coin.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Diversifying our investment is good decisions but we should handle it carefully by choosing a good project to invest. Indeed it will be more safe investing into different coin than focusing only in one coin to minimize risks.
diversify our asset into several coins make us distributed between risk and profit.if we one coin down, another coin could gain profits.so this is why diversify important for us.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

Yes it is true that by diversifying your investments, you can avoid losses as every different coin has a different statistics and it is not necessary that if one coin is at a loss, another will be too.
I will prefer that you invest in not more than three coins and also give priority to the top coins for your investment as they are not just pump and dump coins and have good prospects in the financial market. Before investing, have a look at the coin's market capital, its acceptance in the financial market and the projects of the coin as well.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

The "little by little" investment in bitcoin and established Cryptocurencies is actually a good suggestion.

You could take some risks on very volatile Cryptocurencies... They could earn you a lot of money as well as make you lose alot of money. Should depend on how much you are willing to lose
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

The "little by little" investment in bitcoin and established Cryptocurencies is actually a good suggestion.

You could take some risks on very volatile Cryptocurencies... They could earn you a lot of money as well as make you lose alot of money. Should depend on how much you are willing to lose
We should still have some backup for established coins and active teams since any moment they can hype their token that can be good profit for day trading. We should take advantage in sectors that are earning rather getting sad on those dumps.

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

If you have only $1.5 k I would recommend investing only in bitcoin now.
Why? Because most projects that were hyped in Q2 2018 are now dead with the token price going beyond all the acceptable limits.
Btc seems to be the most stable coin as for now maybe because its popularity as a means of payment for many goods and services.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

33% rule! That is the idea I found in watching online tutorials about trading. In this scenario, you can select only 3 coins for your portfolio so that, you can trade it as better as you can. But for me, it is better if we have more than 5 coins in our portfolio because we discussed here the potential of the coins to grow up. We need to have many coins as we can specially if we are a long term holder.

Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

33% rule! That is the idea I found in watching online tutorials about trading. In this scenario, you can select only 3 coins for your portfolio so that, you can trade it as better as you can. But for me, it is better if we have more than 5 coins in our portfolio because we discussed here the potential of the coins to grow up. We need to have many coins as we can specially if we are a long term holder.
The more we have coins the chance we can earn,especially of those coins have different uses or areas. At least if the one fails there are still 4 hopes left.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

Don't focus o single investment actually I have 5 coins that I've looking at so that I will have profit when the value of it hits all the target it was good that way because if you are focusing in one single investment and the price of it didn't pump then you don't have income it was still stay the same on your investment so that diversify is needed.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Having a diverse investment means a better probability that you will earn big profit in the future. Don't just put your money in few cryptoccurrencies. Imagine if you have about more than 20 different promising cryptos that you are holding.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Having a diverse investment means a better probability that you will earn big profit in the future. Don't just put your money in few cryptoccurrencies. Imagine if you have about more than 20 different promising cryptos that you are holding.
maybe if hold more 20 cryptocurrency we could suffering loss and earn profit.i imagine the opposite with that, if we wrong choosing coins on that , maybe our money could gone and we get nothing.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Absolutely. Diversifying is truly a tried and tested approach to minimize the risk of losing totally your investment and achieving your financial goal.
With your current capital, i'd say invest in three cryptocurrencies - bitcoin, ethereum and another altcoin of your reference. However it is imperative for you to conduct your own thorough research. But if you are still having second thoughts on what cryptocurrency to invest in, i'd highly recommend for you to consult an independent financial advisor. I am certain that he/she is fitted to give you an expert advise because more or less they do have the proper knowledge about the crypto market.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

I will use $1500 in 3 different coin. Investing on bitcoin is first choice because its more safe to keep bitcoin but others coin have potential profitable. We should make research first before making investment in altcoin and i think many good altcoin with good product
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

this will work if you are willing to just hold on and not trade. but in moments of growth altcoin, they can earn much more
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

Diversification is important for getting better results, but research is no less important for choosing a good coin for investment.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

Diversify is good, but you run a lot of risk too. IT the price falls much , you will lose all. In my opinion, bitcoin is more secure than any other
more dangerous if we put all of our money into only one asset.if this price suddenly drop alot our loss become bigger.it would not happen if we diversify

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: