Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

Often the reason why people do not want bitcoin because of scammers and hackers, so others want bitcoin losing confidence with bitcoin because of the bad news they see on tv. It does not matter if somebody does not want bitcoin, they might just be afraid of bitcoin because many hackers are spreading, as long as we do not lose hope and trust in bitcoin.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

its easy to shut up all the bitcoin haters, just show your gain in all the haters around you and the proof of all your profit in investing on bitcoin. in that way i'm pretty sure that they shut their mouth and starting to ask you how did you do it. and they starting to promote bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
genixye

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

Everyone has their own opinions and opinions. In my opinion, they are just afraid and don't want to change.

Never try to force anyone to follow any community you like, and maybe time will change their minds.
Jacob jchaes

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Bitcoin haters hates bitcoin because they didn't know how bitcoin works and they think that bitcoin is not legit.The way to shut up those hater is to prove to them that we are earning because of bitcoin and there are many privileges in using bitcoin.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I do not pay much attention to bitcoin haters. For them bitcoin is nonsense and the impossible. In fact bitcoin is a new breakthrough in the world of economy and finance. Bitcoin can also make pretty good money for people who invest. Just prove it and show us the results we get from bitcoin to the haters.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

Just ignore the bitcoin haters and lets focus on our bitcoin promotion and investment. When a lot of people became aware the good benefits of bitcoin and when they see that we are earning so much that they will just shut up and hurriedly join our bitcoin community. They hate it because they don't have the slightest idea how bitcoin could change lives and improve our economic system.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Bitcoin haters are just a wind passes for me, so we do not have to make them into Shut up. We just need to be Consistent with what we choose, keep doing what we usually do with bitcoin. Because the goal of a haters is just to make us angry and when he (haters) not succesfull, then a haters will feel annoyed when he did not make us angry and they will leave.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

I think people will not see your kindness, they just sneer at the shortcomings. You just have to convince them that you have received many benefits from crypto, so they will surely be interested to join.
alazne lily

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

Bitcoin haters are still haters as long as they didn't know how bitcoin works. As long as they are a lot of scammers using bitcoin and make bitcoin itself as a scam too without knowing the truth, I know that many scammers now are using bitcoin so they can get investment from multiple investors and those investors will hate bitcoin because they lose their investments.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com
Just let them believe on what they think anyway if you will going to earn in bitcoin anyway then there could be no problem. ust dont mind them because they are not worthy for your time. If you are getting irritated by them then the best way to do is to avoid them. Or if you want to prove that bitcoin has done something good then show to them the actual evidences that you are earning in bitcoin so to avoid irritating interactions with them
davison2

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

I think the best way to humble them is to just make it big, it's only your success testimony that can convince them that it odds is much less than the good.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

Personally, I will not do anything to shut them up, haters gonna hate, they hate Bitcoin because they don't know much about it, they don't know and understand the things that it can do to their lives si let them be. Just ignore them, you can never make someone like Bitcoin or shut up about it if they don't want to, just let them be, focus on your coins and let your portfolio, lifestyle and financial life be a living proof of what Bitcoin truly is and how it changed your life and your family's lives for the better.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

its easy to shut up all the bitcoin haters, just show your gain in all the haters around you and the proof of all your profit in investing on bitcoin. in that way i'm pretty sure that they shut their mouth and starting to ask you how did you do it. and they starting to promote bitcoin.

I seriously doubt this. Very often haters don`t care about opinions of others, they try to dominate and cry out their own "truth". And they don`t want to hear anything else. And if one demonstrate a successul ICO or just investment they will tell that it`s fake, that it`s an exception and etc. The only way out of this is to pay them no attention and to continue do what you`re doing.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

I think you dont have premissions to shut up haters.
Its his opinion and it can live
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com

Ignorance is worst than incurable diseases. The  best way to shut up haters  is to ignore then and make sure you put to a good use whatever profit you are making from Bitcoin. When the eyes have seen your achievement from your bitcoin proceed then their mouth and ill thought will judge them.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

the best way to reciprocate the bitcoin haters is by proving the benefits they have had for them. but I do not care about them because there is no point to serve them. my time is precious I do not want to waste my precious time. there is no point serving them the bitcoin haters.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

In my opinion. do not care too much about bitcoin and altcoin haters. our time will be wasted to overcome haters. we better focus on work and earn much money. so we can successfully achieve all our dreams. so haters will know if we can succeed with bitcoin.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

I suggest you to don't care on them because there is nothing to have a good intention thats why they hate bitcoin. besides it will not affect on you as being bitcoin users. In any business there are what we call a crab mentality which are they don't want anyone to be succeed thats why they think for other way to manipulate others.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

One of the main reason agains crypto - in congress passed a law treating every crypto-to-crypto trade as a taxable event. If it going to be taxed the same way as stocks and precious metals are - it would kill exponential growth.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

Nevermind them. I do not care what other people think about bitcoin. What is important is I understand what I am  doing, I am earning and those haters are nothing but envious not openminded and it is just a waste of time dealing with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: