Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins you regret Selling Early?  (Read 1369 times)
chuanpu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

Yes, market conditions are difficult to predict. When the market falls, there is only one thing I need to do to wait, because I think it will rise again. This is the character of Bitcoin's Hunt, and it's always so, so I won't feel it because of this. regret.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

Both verge and then trx, i sold verge it pumped to 1300 sats, turned around and bought trx just sold it yesterday for 650 now look at it, 830 sats....the next day I held it for months

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

When faced with a market that seems to be taking sides and starting to look green, Very sorry to get rid of the Babb tokens that can be seen now is quite increased and the pantastic of ico early price. all because of the necessities of life Grin

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

I am very sorry for selling Lite coin. I bought it for $ 5, in a short time Litecoin to $ 150- $ 200, I am very upset and angry, it is hard to forget this ..
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

To say the truth I have not regretted selling my crypto coins because it's my personal decisions I always take a particular time but the day I sold my Oyster tokens(PRL) I felt bad because it skyrocked the following day.

HOMT

Powered by,
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

I regret that I haven't sold my btc when it is on its peak. I got too greedy that I waited for btc value to reach $30k and was so stupid for selling it at around $10k. I still did profit for I just bought it cheaper than $10k but still have some regrets for not cashing it out atleast $15k for more profit. Sometimes its greed that can make us lose and can make us do bad decisions. I was once an emotional investor when I first engage into the market, right now I already understand the volatility of the market so at least I can control my emotions and will just let history repeat itself. Hoping by the end of the year BTC will skyrocket again. Smiley
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

We really cant predict the perfect time to sell for its right price.I do regret on my Verge to for selling all lately and now my tactic is not selling all again maybe will try to left few.
Sandeepmanwall

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:56 AM

I was once an emotional investor when I first engage into the market, right now I already understand the volatility of the market so at least I can control my emotions and will just let history repeat itself. Hoping by the end of the year BTC will skyrocket again.
Sandeepmanwall

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

When the market falls, there is only one thing I need to do to wait, because I think it will rise again. This is the character of Bitcoin's Hunt, and it's always so, so I won't feel it because of this. regret.
evermak

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

Among alt coins, I sold some ripples a month back and it is now double of that price. I sold because there was a news that crypto might get banned in my country soon.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

A few months ago I sold XCPO at 400 satoshi but only a few weeks after I sold it, it's price rose to 2500 satoshi. Probably it is because the project that really good. Now I give more attention to XCPO, I follow the progress of development and price.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

There are so many coins that I got through bounties that I have sold out when it was maybe 5x or 10x cheaper and I regret it but I cannot do something about it because it has been done and I cannot get it back. Besides that, I need the fund because of urgent expenses that's why I decided to sold it out. But then, there are coins that I am glad I have sold because their value has already plumped around 90%. One of the coins that I sold too early is COV and LYM. In the future, I am planning to buy it back if I have the opportunity because these coins has a lot of potential.

SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

Ripple at 20c right before it ran up to 3.80
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:33:27 AM

Genesis and golem is my regrets for selling, I sold golem for example and few days later they announced big news at 2-3 weeks ago I think, then they increased %550 it was fantastic, but I had sold already.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

I remember the first time I received a coin from my very first bounty campaign here in bitcoin. It was debitum. Then I didn't sell if after getting it because the value of it is not that great so I waited for a couple of months. As per seeing the value of it increases, I sold it. But as per checking it days ago after I sold my coin it grows way a lot bigger than the value I sold. It irritates me at the same time disappoints me how days makes a big difference in coins.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

I dont have any regret , because if you think always ' I wish , I was in past etc. ' its very weird. This is crypto world,dont hesitate dont be regret of somethings.

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

I am really sad about that fact that I have sold a lot of EOS on cheap price. But I hope I will middle my positionwith help of growth of some other coin in my portfolio...
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

In my opinion, Do not be sorry, if you have sold coins at a cheap price.Because that's what you actually get. and it is also a lesson for us all, do not rush to sell coins with cheap price. so in the future you should have more to learn research about market movement.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:57:09 AM

I actually have the opposite regret haha. I regret not sellin BTC at 20k usd

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

My biggest regret would be PRL, i dump all in the early and ennded up with very minmal position. There were actually few more like LTC, i bought in at $4, sold most at $50 last year, imagined those gains that i missed out!

So, the basic thing is hodl it if you believe the fundamental. Do your own research. However, opportunities arises all the time. Buy when thew market dip. Try to buy on hype and FOMO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: