Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Singapore Physical Bitcoin  (Read 2312 times)
CryptoXander (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:40:08 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 09:56:32 AM by CryptoXander

Just hop in to this great crypto currency community. After a successful Bitcoin conference in Singapore i am glad to come on board and join the bitcoin and crypto currency community.

Just a little info i am based in Singapore. Me and a group of crypto currency enthusiast recently formed up a company which will be producing commemorative and physical physical currency loaded & unloaded .

At this current moment we are glad to introduce you to our 1st physical coin (Unloaded) which are minted in Singapore.

Company : The Crypto Mint
Current Coin : Bitcoin (Unloaded)
Style : 3D
Side: Reeded
Size : 32mm
Thick : 3mm
Material : Zinc Alloy (Gold & Silver Plated)
Serial Number : Yes on each coin. (Registration needed)

We have not set up any price on how much we want to sell but what i can say is that we want to make it affordable for everyone to get hold of a physical crypto coin.

Upcoming coins production : Worldcoin,Feathercoins,peercoin,litecoin and etc

without delay here's the coin for your review... Your comments ans suggestions are most appreciate and welcomed.

Alex a.k.a Cryptoxander (Singapore)

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7411/rfd8.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8853/kurf.jpg

Sephera

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:46:31 AM

Can you sell a coin with our BTC address on it?
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:51:03 AM

Looks good, hope you are aware of the local laws in your country for "minting" since Feds are after Casascius these days.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
CryptoXander (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:54:15 AM

Sephera > Thanks we are looking to do it on our next series of coins

ajax3592 > Yes we are aware of the Casascius case with the feds that is why we are releasing our first physical coins without bitcoin credit values while we look on other ways to include actual value of the crypto currency Smiley

CryptoXander (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:28:52 AM

Hope to get more suggestions soon Smiley
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:19:48 PM

Nice looking coin. I'd definitely add it to my collection. How much for an unloaded coin? Are you accepting cash or btc only payment?
CryptoXander (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:31:17 PM

Thanks for the interest still no plans on the pricing yet but it should be less than $20 including free shipping with tracking number world wide
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:31:54 PM

I presume you want honest opinions here. I can see this design going down well in South East Asia and Asia...but I'm not convinced the design is to the taste of Europeans or US citizens. It's just a touch garish and busy. The price is stellar though!
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:35:16 PM

Does it have hologram with private key on 2nd side of the coin, or how does it work
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:37:46 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 06:02:33 PM by The 4ner

Thanks for the interest still no plans on the pricing yet but it should be less than $20 including free shipping with tracking number world wide

That truly is making it affordable. I admire that you're making a gorgeous coin and allowing it to be acquired by just about anyone. However I do have a question, are the
Private Keys stored by you guys? If so trust will make or break your business as far as selling loaded coins goes. Casascius was located in the states and was extremely transparent with his business.
That allowed for greater trust.
CryptoXander (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:40:57 PM

Thanks for your honest opinions as for the price we are looking at btw $15 to $19 as it includes shipping + tracking number

There's no hollogram sticker on it but we include unique serial number for registration to new owners

For this series 1 coins there are no hollogram or private keys on it ... As stated on our 1st post we are still testing the physical coin market that is why the series 1 coins are unloaded ... We also intend to produce litecoins worldcoins peercoin and etc  in the future
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:23:53 PM

i have to say: I LIKE THEM Smiley ! this 3d look and gold style is cool.

but dont produce to much shitcoins like worldcoin, feathercoin etc. that destroys your reputation.
focus on the bitcoin thing (maybe Litecoin later).

The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:27:05 PM

i have to say: I LIKE THEM Smiley ! this 3d look and gold style is cool.

but dont produce to much shitcoins like worldcoin, feathercoin etc. that destroys your reputation.
focus on the bitcoin thing (maybe Litecoin later).

I agree you should focus on the gold right now. Silver and Copper coins can wait. Ha ha!
CryptoXander (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:34:12 PM

Another great suggestions thanks Smiley
branefreez

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:33:36 PM

Thanks for your honest opinions as for the price we are looking at btw $15 to $19 as it includes shipping + tracking number

There's no hologram sticker on it but we include unique serial number for registration to new owners

For this series 1 coins there are no hologram or private keys on it ... As stated on our 1st post we are still testing the physical coin market that is why the series 1 coins are unloaded ... We also intend to produce litecoins worldcoins peercoin and etc  in the future

I [and many others] would really like it if you created AnonCoins. It is mainly for Darknet use, but having just a few of these myself would make me extremely happy. I'd love to be of service, even though I am not legal for any type of hired-labor [labor laws suck for me]. I may even be able to contact some people who'd like to get in on the business. Just let me know, and i'll see what I can do for you.

I think having them for the following coins would be a good idea:
AnonCoin [YAY] [Black Enamel and Silver Plated {Maybe with the I2P Icon from the bottom of the Client on the side of the coin}]
SexCoin [Plated in rose-Gold and White-Gold]
FeatherCoin [Plated in Silver &/or a very LIGHT Platinum OR Palladium finish]
PeerCoin [Gold or bronze plate w/ a Green Enamel]
NameCoin [Silver and Dull Light Blue enamel]
PrimeCoin [Plated in Gold]
BetaCoin [Gold and Copper]
And finally NetCoin [Like BitCoin]
CryptoXander (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:06:10 AM

We are currently thinking of producing commemorative coins which can be a collectors item

Commemorative as national holidays and etc
greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:11:21 PM

Hello,

Put us on the list for 20 coins.  Let us know your payment address...

Cheers!

(Pics added to PhysicalBitcoin.com)
ohsolucky

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:23:42 PM

looks pretty awesome!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: