Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile App Development (Android & iOS)  (Read 114 times)
cryptohoarders (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

I am interested in helping ICO's boost the value of their platform with a Mobile Application and all of the benefits that come with having a mobile app.

If you have a website and would like to convert that into a Mobile Application that can be downloaded off the Apple App Store and Google Play, I can easily help you.

I am currently using mobile applications as a marketing tool to reach a wider audience to boost my affiliates on various platforms. Which has been very effective with a very low budget. $5 per day for a month on Google Adwords got us a little over 100,000 Views on the site/app. I can also teach you or assist with setting up your ad campaign so that way you can have full control. I can also run you through the process of sending Push Notifications to users who have downloaded your app. You will also have access to reports and analytics at any time.

*All that would be needed on our end is your website URL and the selected pages you would like to have displayed on the app.

The price of this service is $1000 in any popular crypto currency at the current rate of exchange at the time of transaction. I will be willing to accept %50 up front and %50 upon the Mobile Application being published on the app stores.

If you have any more questions please message me here or contact me on telegram @cryptohoarders

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: