Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IBM Blockchain Commercial  (Read 111 times)
coinminerdotcom (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 04:17:09 PM by coinminerdotcom

I was watching the first round of the NBA playoffs and during one of the commercial breaks I was surprised to see IBM purchase a block of commercial time to advertise Blockchain Technology. It was very simple commercial that simply stated something along the lines that IBM's Blockchain Technology is the future. I am struggling to find the actual commercial, it's not on YouTube yet.

This is the first time I've saw a commercial in regards to blockchain advertised on a national tv station. If we continue to see advertisements in regards to blockchain technology what effects will come from this?

Edit: I just found one of IBM's blockchain commercials.. it says the last air was on ESPN yesterday. However the one I saw was different.. it was more more direct without the physical material analogy : https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wHsQ/ibm-cloud-blockchain-the-blockchain-built-for-business-tomato

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Are you talking about IBM Hyperledger? I haven't seen any commercials since I totally don't watch TV at all. But I am on a bounty  campaign that involves just that. Traxion is the name. Check it out.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
coinminerdotcom (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Are you talking about IBM Hyperledger? I haven't seen any commercials since I totally don't watch TV at all. But I am on a bounty  campaign that involves just that. Traxion is the name. Check it out.

I just found one of IBM's blockchain commercials.. it says the last air was on ESPN yesterday. However the one I saw was different.. it was more more direct without the physical material analogy : https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wHsQ/ibm-cloud-blockchain-the-blockchain-built-for-business-tomato

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

IBM's blockchain doesn't use any cryptocurrencies so the effects will only be indirect. I still think it's very positive, for anyone who knows that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are very well linked they will be encouraged to see large corporations adopting the blockchain, given that they'll be more encouraged to invest in cryptocurrencies and we should see a nice steady boost to the price

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
epidose

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

I actually finally just saw a crypto commercial this weekend too, while watching NHL Playoffs. It was for Coinsquare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iipb_DvFv4

Really interesting though as I was with my family and immediately everyone starting talking about it again - which hadn't happened at a family event of mine since the Holiday season. Good to see some casual traction!
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

I was watching the first round of the NBA playoffs and during one of the commercial breaks I was surprised to see IBM purchase a block of commercial time to advertise Blockchain Technology. It was very simple commercial that simply stated something along the lines that IBM's Blockchain Technology is the future. I am struggling to find the actual commercial, it's not on YouTube yet.

This is the first time I've saw a commercial in regards to blockchain advertised on a national tv station. If we continue to see advertisements in regards to blockchain technology what effects will come from this?

Edit: I just found one of IBM's blockchain commercials.. it says the last air was on ESPN yesterday. However the one I saw was different.. it was more more direct without the physical material analogy : https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wHsQ/ibm-cloud-blockchain-the-blockchain-built-for-business-tomato

IBM has really ramped up its efforts in an attempt to become the world’s premier leader when it comes to blockchain technology. The way I see it, IBM has committed to the future and in securing blockchain that signals that they do believe that cryptocurrency is a part of that future as well. That is why i don’t really dwell on the dips and the volatility as an investor I only see that bitcoin in an invedtment that would really pay off when the future of technology comes
EasyTutor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

I saw the same commercial a couple weeks ago, pretty awesome that such a large corporation like IBM is embracing the blockchain.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Cryptics. Cryptics is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. The system was developed by PhD in mathematics and computer science, as well as former employees of Intel, Alcatel, Nokia, NEC, SAP, Wings with an average professional experience of 9.4 years. That allows Cryptics to make trustworthy predictions with 70% accuracy. Moreover, they will have a giveaway on Wednesday and the main prize is Lamborghini. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

IBM has not released their own blockchain or coin. But they have invested and cooperated with many ICO projects. This is also their Blockchain approach smart. They will have experience for their future foundation if one is available.
Flashback54

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

I haven't watch anything like this yet. I'll look forward to it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: