Paying you $1-$2 less than Market Price with PayPal Mass Pay or Western Union HERE ARE SOME BENEFITS! 1. No credit card chargebacks -
I'm paying with Mass Pay which means it's with bank funds so there's no hassle with dealing with credit card chargebacks. Of course you're dealing with me so obviously any type of chargebacks shouldn't be a problem but just an extra piece of mind.2. Seller pays no fees -
Very few people use Mass Pay because it's a hassle for the buyer. This means no extra fees so what you see is what you get.3. Recognized as a legit transaction unlike gift payments -
Personal purchases e.g. gift payments should only be used for non-commercial transactions under PayPal Terms of Service. PayPal does not make any money so they could punish abusers. Mass Pay, on the other hand, is ok because PayPal makes money from a small buyer fee.4. I pay fast -
Lot of transactions are finished in under 30 minutes depending on node confirmation.5. 400+ eBay feedback! 200+ Virtual goods feedback! Many happy customers in this thread.
- Nuff said.6. No need to waste time on user authentication
- You can spend 30 minutes to 2 hours verifying someone's ID to make an extra $20. If you don't, there's a high chance you will get scammed. What's the point? Sell to me, save your time & do something else. You may make your extra $20 now, but you'll have to worry about a chargeback for as long as a year. If after all my reasons you still want more identification, just ask. :p7. No unauthorized transaction dispute
- I use a PayPal Security Key card which generates a different 6 digit code every 30 seconds to gain access to my PayPal. So most likely if I ever pull an unauthorized dispute, PayPal will just laugh at me. Also I'm assuming this extra layer of security means less chance of my payment being put under PayPal review which is a huge problem when you're accepting money from foreigners.8. Instant feedback on this thread
- As soon as I get your BTC, you will get feedback instantly.9. Very good communication
- Some people here are not scammers, but have no respect for their customers. For example, they will keep you waiting for hours with stupid excuses or no excuses at all. I will do my best to make sure this does not happen. This is especially important since BTC value varies greatly.Transaction Details
- Quantity: 1 BTC minimum, 1000 max
- If your feedback is lower than mine, I must get your BTC before I pay. Negotiable.