Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 tokens on Myetherwallet  (Read 1385 times)
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

I got that we can see the token on MEW if we add the custom token before receiving from them.
Adding tokens or putting a tokens to add custom means you are putting a token that are not yet listed on such exchanger or wallets you can skip that adding / add custom if you want and also you can only see the tokens that you put on the add custom when the tokens are already on your wallet, it means that you can add a token to add custom after you receive the unlisted tokens
and also you can still see your unlisted tokens on your wallet by Ethplorer or etherscan even if you did not add it to custom, the big difference is that your unlisted token will appear without any symbol attached on it.

Can we able to add the custom token and see the coins on MEW AFTER receiving the coins from them?
If not how can we send the coins to other exchanges?
just check the video on how the process is
https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/tokens/adding-custom-ethereum-tokens.html
https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/send/adding-new-token-and-sending-custom-tokens.html

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Hello all,
I have a question regarding myetherwallet.Recently I joined few airdrops based on Ethereum blockchain.I was expecting to receive coins on my MEW since 2 days.But I didn't receive a single yet. Is this because they are new coins ? Should I add custom tokens on my wallet to receive them?  don't understand how could I receive them. Are they responsible for adding coins directly to my MEW or should I do anything from my side. Can't understand this Ethereum based Coins. Some coins are showing up and I think  we can receive them freely without any hassels. But what aboout this unlisted coins on my MEW wallet.DO I need to add custom or can I receive with out adding too.How can they show up on my wallet. Please answer in detail. Thank you.

you can see whether they were received thanks to etherscan.io. If you see them in your eth address, then you only need to add custom token as per the instructions on mew website: https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/send/adding-new-token-and-sending-custom-tokens.html

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

You need to install the token before making it appear in your MEW wallet. Look for your token and install it appropriately. And you will see it if you receive any of the tokens
blackmagical

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

Hello all,
I have a question regarding myetherwallet.Recently I joined few airdrops based on Ethereum blockchain.I was expecting to receive coins on my MEW since 2 days.But I didn't receive a single yet. Is this because they are new coins ? Should I add custom tokens on my wallet to receive them?  don't understand how could I receive them. Are they responsible for adding coins directly to my MEW or should I do anything from my side. Can't understand this Ethereum based Coins. Some coins are showing up and I think  we can receive them freely without any hassels. But what aboout this unlisted coins on my MEW wallet.DO I need to add custom or can I receive with out adding too.How can they show up on my wallet. Please answer in detail. Thank you.
you don't need to add custom. tokens received by itself, add custom to your wallet only when you need to transfer them to other wallet or exchange.
You can check tokens received by etherscan or etherplore
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

Hello all,

go to etherscan.io or ethplorer.io and put your address on search bar and you'll see the transaction of coins in your wallet. if you never receive a coin, maybe you're bamboozled Cheesy it's an airdrop!
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Even if you don't add custom token, when they send your reward, they receive your tokens in mew. You can see them in explorer. But to transfer them you should add their contract addresses.
i agree i participate in different airdrops, but i still receive there token even you don't add custom the tokens.Maybe your not qualify on that airdrop that's why you don't receive yet. Just wait you'll receive an airdrop token .
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

How To Add A New Token To  First, navigate to View Wallet Info and then click  on Show All Tokens and make sure the token you want to add isn’t already there. If it’s not, you then need to click on the Tokens (Ethplorer.io) link underneath the token list. Once at ethplorer.io, search for the token you want to add. After finding it, copy its contract address and make note of how many decimal places the coin has. Once you’ve done that, go back to myetherwallet.com and paste in the contract address, the token ticker name (the short name of the coin. For example the ticker of ethereum is ETH), and the number of decimals it uses, hit save, and that’s it! You’ve now added a new ERC20 token to your myethewallet.com address. All that’s left to do is send your ERC20 tokens from your current location to your myetherwallet address.
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

Hello all,
if you want to send token to market then you must add it first. if you want to see the incoming tokens you do not have to register them. if you want to get the coin from the air drops. then you have to wait until ico is finished first. Hope you can help.
Maldini07

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

it looks like you've got the answer to your question ,, are you satisfied with all participant answers.? it would be better if you lock this topic to avoid spam
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: