Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very urgent need 0.0015 BTC, thank you in advance!!!!!  (Read 2475 times)
coding555 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:36:14 PM

19fspRQDkjYnkoFxZbC3V5R169DYn8XW1C
Very urgent need 0.0015 BTC, thank you in advance!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
birkomester

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:10:16 PM

For what?
2sog

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:25:01 PM

Yeah ok then, I will just give my coins to a stranger with no explanation whatsoever as to why. Oh wait maybe not.
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:35:25 PM

will you pay it back?
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:38:28 PM

will you pay it back?

Of course not.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
scotjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:17:45 PM

LOL - I guess trying to get it based on the amount being so small...
pokerme

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:18:46 PM

What can be so urgent that you need .0015?

I can think of absolutely nothing on this earth that costs so little that is so urgently needed that you go on a bitcoin forum to beg for it.

/rant
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:19:50 PM

LOL  Cheesy

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:25:12 PM

What can be so urgent that you need .0015?

I can think of absolutely nothing on this earth that costs so little that is so urgently needed that you go on a bitcoin forum to beg for it.

/rant

Some peoples hooker quality is different than others. Be nice.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:55:13 AM

0.0015 BTC is not a big amount. But no one will give that away, unless you are willing to do something in return. Perhaps a bit of freelancing..
almostmike

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:58:54 AM

He's probably banking on a lot of people feeling generous and coming away with much more than 0.0015 BTC.  Grin
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:04:50 AM

ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:18:52 PM

yes currently giving more then your requirement and you have time for this no work just sign up and take your money  Grin

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 03:58:32 PM

urgent need 0.0015 BTC ? That the funny thing I heard today. haha

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:02:46 PM

urgent need 0.0015 BTC ? That the funny thing I heard today. haha

Sorry, it was said yesterday. Take your laughs back.

tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:06:19 PM

Well he did succeed with his begging plea. The address currently holds 0.0035 BTC.

http://blockchain.info/address/19fspRQDkjYnkoFxZbC3V5R169DYn8XW1C
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:12:19 PM

Well he did succeed with his begging plea. The address currently holds 0.0035 BTC.

Or bought, or earned some.

You can always donate some to me. 1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

I only have 1.6 coins, would like an even 2!

tinus42

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:15:45 PM

Well with a Bitcoin and a half you will probably become really rich in 10 years time. Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3haBibXWc&t=2m51s

Besides BTC2.1 is a nicer figure to strive for because then you'll have 1/10.000.000th of all Bitcoins that will ever exist.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:18:20 PM

Well with a Bitcoin and a half you will probably become really rich in 10 years time.  Grin

Besides BTC2.1 is a nicer figure to strive for because then you'll have 1/10.000.000th of all Bitcoins that will ever exist.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

Only problem, is I don't have the private key and they can never be spent. But please, send the .5 so I can have the 2.1

tinus42

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:37:25 PM

Well with a Bitcoin and a half you will probably become really rich in 10 years time.  Grin

https://blockchain.info/address/1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

Only problem, is I don't have the private key and they can never be spent. But please, send the .5 so I can have the 2.1

Well thanks for your donation to the Bitcoin community then. As unspendable coins make everyone else's coins worth more. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: