Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some of my replies or questions gets deleted ?  (Read 210 times)
Melih1905 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

Hello,
I am new on the forum and don't have a lot of activity, and when I post a reply it gets automatically deleted but I don't understand why, it happened multiple times.
Thanks in advance for helping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

The mods are carefully reviewing all our post here in btctalk mate meaning you could have violated some of the forum rules thats why it got deleted.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Alexander_Z

Activity: 114
Merit: 26

Z

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

There are two possibilities, mods deleting your posts or whole threads. If one of the moderators deletes just you reply, it is probably considered spam, offtopic, meaningless reply or something similar. You get a personal message about it. Try not to post this kind of replies, it may eventually lead to banning. Sometimes whole threads are removed as low value or obsolete, then your number of posts declines, but you get no messages about what was removed. This is not especially worrisome.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

Hello,
I am new on the forum and don't have a lot of activity, and when I post a reply it gets automatically deleted but I don't understand why, it happened multiple times.
If your replies were deleted, it means that you break one of the forum rules:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.
If you posted stuff like in this post, it's normal thing that your posts were deleted:
Very good project and thanks for the Airdrop Smiley
Quote from bitcointalk rules:
1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.
You may move this thread to Meta, maybe mods will tell exact reasons why they deleted your posts.

Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

Hello,
If your replies were deleted, it means that you break one of the forum rules:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.
If you posted stuff like in this post, it's normal thing that your posts were deleted:
Very good project and thanks for the Airdrop Smiley
Quote from bitcointalk rules:
1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.
You may move this thread to Meta, maybe mods will tell exact reasons why they deleted your posts.

Or, maybe he posted in a self-moderated thread and OP didn't like his post or maybe his post was not on-topic and OP deleted it.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Hello,

Think about what you are posting and where you are posting, as you are a new member I would advise you to read 10x more often than you post. Think about the value of your posts and if they are questions use the search button 1st as no doubt it will of been asked before

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

You are not alone I also experienced that,they delete my post and reply but it's ok because I know to myself that I am not good in constructing my English but I keep on posting and replying.
L_777

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

There are two possibilities, mods deleting your posts or whole threads. If one of the moderators deletes just you reply, it is probably considered spam, offtopic, meaningless reply or something similar. You get a personal message about it. Try not to post this kind of replies, it may eventually lead to banning. Sometimes whole threads are removed as low value or obsolete, then your number of posts declines, but you get no messages about what was removed. This is not especially worrisome.

I also am new (at posting) and I see a whole lot of meaningless "thank you for that" type of message excrement strewn everywhere.  There are a lot of new members here trying to up their post-counts and they are not really contributing while doing this.  It's becoming increasingly hard to find good information on this forum most likely because the way the actors are incentivized.    Why is this mess everywhere?  Is it that the mods target only certain people, are not on top of this because of the sheer number of posts, have not been able to automate the cleanup of said excrement, or some combination of all the above?   
suryati27

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

Because the opinion must be reasonable and should be understood with the team Smiley
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

Some replies or questions deleted by bitcoin forum moderators are due to their posting outside of topics, spam and there are also some other reasons why these posts are removed.
NickCliar

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

In a basket of Red Apple sometime people mix pears and put some orange by mistakes and most of the time they put some green one so to keep the basket organize they remove this extra fruits that doesn't belong to the group....
ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Meaningless post are deleted. Moderators are carefully checking post on the thread
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

I also experienced that my posts were deleted but what i am doing now is keep on posting and dont mind if they will delete my post.My english is not that good that is why i will accept if they will remove my post.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

by deleting our post we must not be disappoint.keep more trying because the failure is the key of success...... Smiley
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Look at your post history, most of them are one liner and doesn't have any content, you are just here to spam the off topic section to increase your post count, write something that is more useful to everybody.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

Some of my post are also deleted but it's ok for me because I know to myself that I am not good in English and my grammar too.I keep on posting and trying my best to be good.
Joker121212

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

May be a violation of the rules, I also often deleted the question. I think my English level is too bad, and the answer is too short
spikerrr

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

Recently I've received massage from guest. It says your post was deleted because off topics. Avoid reply off topics. For me it is OK to received such massage if you know they are right. Thanks for the massage. I will do my best to avoid replying off topic.
This is new learning for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: