Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto  (Read 173 times)
cryptogalaxy9 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

stakenet aka xsn coin has their website that one can send xsn to and cloud stake for free and make xsn profits.....they've added pivx and stratis and will add more but THE MAIN function they have is cloud staking on their website......no software requirements no electricity or anything like that of mine wasted...im just profiting from staking on their online wallet........this is a project that is for the best interest of the people and hope more people/devs move from pow to pos like stakenet...been in crypto since 2012 this coin i believe has a 200 dollar plus potential in the near future. curious if you guys know any other coin better at doing what stakenet does........not interested in mining btw.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

This post need at least to be in a formal way of writing. Please rewrite this thread into a good one.

What I believe tha future of crytpo is not those new and developed platform but the adoption itself. We have to fully accept blockchain first.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:18:58 AM

This post need at least to be in a formal way of writing. Please rewrite this thread into a good one.

What I believe tha future of crytpo is not those new and developed platform but the adoption itself. We have to fully accept blockchain first.
I caught what he was talking about was, there were other coins that were better and could get profit, and he asked if we were still interested in minning for a large fee while there were alternative coins that could make a profit.
and my answer is, yes. I am always interested in new projects from coins and are always interested in participating in their projects and making profits from there.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Cryptocurrency market is offer other way to make money , and many poor people changed their life from crypto. In my country alot of people become crypto trader, bounty hunter and miner so they can make money from it. Now crypto market still small, but later will be become bigger and will help more poor people.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

there are indeed many interesting new coins that always bring renewal, and more promising innovations. but this reason is not enough to make it potential in the future, all of it depends on the market and their own products.
cryptogalaxy9 (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

Also I have been looking at gin coin but was hestitant to buy it since it is based for mining one click mining type of stuff but with electric bills etc....mining isnt worth it,....so it seems nowadays what do you guys think/?
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

Also I have been looking at gin coin but was hestitant to buy it since it is based for mining one click mining type of stuff but with electric bills etc....mining isnt worth it,....so it seems nowadays what do you guys think/?

Mining still worth to try especially, if we can get a lower electricity fee because this is the main heart of mining besides having the large hardware. But for people who get a high electricity fee, then it's not recommended, and it's better to search another way to earn more profit in crypto. I am sure that he can find that way so he could still earn a profit. Maybe trading and staking a coin which can give another profit in a long time can be a solution for him but he needs to choose the right coin.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

I caught what he was talking about was, there were other coins that were better and could get profit, and he asked if we were still interested in minning for a large fee while there were alternative coins that could make a profit.
and my answer is, yes. I am always interested in new projects from coins and are always interested in participating in their projects and making profits from there.

At least you could catch something. I can't focus his post. He mentioned about 7-8 cryptocurrencies but there is no main purpose of this post.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Thank you so much, good translator. In my opinion, investing to mining is not a bad idea. Because you always control all assets yourself, and will be not worry about scammers. Investing to ICOs will help you get back high profits but the risk is high too. We maybe lose all in one night.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

stakenet aka xsn coin has their website that one can send xsn to and cloud stake for free and make xsn profits.....they've added pivx and stratis and will add more but THE MAIN function they have is cloud staking on their website......no software requirements no electricity or anything like that of mine wasted...im just profiting from staking on their online wallet........this is a project that is for the best interest of the people and hope more people/devs move from pow to pos like stakenet...been in crypto since 2012 this coin i believe has a 200 dollar plus potential in the near future. curious if you guys know any other coin better at doing what stakenet does........not interested in mining btw.

Maybe that is the future, maybe crypto in the clouds is the future but for now we still have mining and mining is how the entire network of blockchains at this point. I hate how people see something new and their first instinct is to disrespect the work of people that came before, that actually pioneered everything and their work is still being used. Hello but I don't see your coin doing anything right now

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

there are indeed many interesting new coins that always bring renewal, and more promising innovations. but this reason is not enough to make it potential in the future, all of it depends on the market and their own products.

I agree, there are many interesting coins in cryptocurrency which will give you a lot of profit. Now the market situation is unpredictable we cannot even assume the coin value by the next week, also people say as mining too will give good profit. Yes I agree it will give you good profit but not now may be in future. The market is red now in this circumstance if you Start mining then you will not even get the electricity bill money. So plan accordingly.

Am I spamming? Report me!
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

At least you could catch something. I can't focus his post. He mentioned about 7-8 cryptocurrencies but there is no main purpose of this post.
This is a biased thread
That's true if that person above you just try to increase his post count. look at that guy who has created the second quote and he was also not reading the post above him correctly. I thought that will be useless to give any feedback for him dude. lol
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

According to me future of crypto is very bright. Nowadays maximum peoples like digital currency in place of cash transaction.  Government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying to approved. Recently Dubai Government also approved  E M Cash technology. It is a good symbol for crypto.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Mining is an interesting but risky coin has a cheap price and finally sinks, after spending a lot of energy but not getting anything, I don't agree with the coin you mean, and still don't know much about it, and I also don't think it will be $ 200 any time soon
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

According to me future of crypto is very bright. Nowadays maximum peoples like digital currency in place of cash transaction.  Government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying to approved. Recently Dubai Government also approved  E M Cash technology. It is a good symbol for crypto.

I totally agree with you, I think crypto will have a bright future in the next few years. Although the market is in a downturn, I believe it will soon surpass and grow strongly in the future. People will know more about crypto and apply it extensively in life. XRP and some other tokens have been applied in practice.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: