Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Rate the Potential of Cyptocurrency?  (Read 687 times)
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

Basically it refers the potentail rate of cryptocurrency when it was being supported funded to a well-known Investors and Billionairs, Artist, Athletes and etc. As it truely loves and continue believing the digital assets forms. If you see this man behind the project that is a big potentail project to be participated. Which its deals with a big hype to the project as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

Any serious crypto ICO project should have a blue print. An d this information detailed enough as to tell you the reason the coin is created and the problem(s) it wishes to solve is often the "whitepaper". The next thing a potentially investible ICO project should have is a website convincing enough. I believe when you see a good website, you will know one.
After carefully studying the whitepaper which must be detailed enough, and you are satisfied, and have strong reasons to fill that such a project is feasible enough to make a successful execution in future, you may then decide to invest. But don't forget that most projects definitely need time. Originally crypto was meant to be an anonymous but this days, some coins have information about its creators. This can also be a confidence injector.
This is how it is supposed to be. But sadly, the infidelity and greed of people venturing into the crypto space has made crypto and ICOs a caricature of their original plan, and the fault of this is the open source ethereum protocol. Because any body can create a coin, the whole coin market is flooded with empty and criminal projects and investors are constantly exposed to potential threat of loosing their money.
If you want to invest, please endeavour to do a detailed review about the ICO, this is your responsibility.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

I assess the potential of the cryptocurrency world by the number of people who are increasingly joining, and
some countries have already legalized the crypto world, in my opinion the future potential will be very good for the crypto world, this world will be more advanced and useful with the crypto world, because the crypto world has helped many people.
cryptoungual

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

Potential in crypto is very large as long as you can manage it properly. There are many types and kinds of businesses that you can do in the Crypto world, including, Investment, Trading, Bounty Campaigns, and others. You can get the benefits you want in this Crypto. If you are already in Crypto it would be nice to choose a potential Coins as well, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and others.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

I am new to this industry but am really interested to know more about it.
How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?

I think that the potential of crypto at this point is very very high considering what is happening now. There are a lot more people who are adopting cryptos and with so many sectors adopting the blockchain technology it is only a matter of time before the the entire thing is incredibly valuable.
btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

I always look at the team, on the demand for ideas, on the product itself. There are projects that already have development and the final product. Such, in my opinion, have a much greater chance of stability. There are not many such projects, but they are. such as KamaGames. working team, a quality product. I am sure that the coins issued by them will be stable cryptocurrency

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?

I think that the potential of crypto at this point is very very high considering what is happening now. There are a lot more people who are adopting cryptos and with so many sectors adopting the blockchain technology it is only a matter of time before the the entire thing is incredibly valuable.

I also think that the potential of crypto is so great that we can’t even imagine it. Every day more and more people join the world of crypto: to crypto coins and blockchain technology. There are a lot of crypto coins in the hands of a huge number of people. Therefore, to assess the potential of crypto is very difficult.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Potential means power , and power can be by many ways .
Here in my opinion the cryptocurrency can be said more powerful if it has bulk amount of investors and trusty .
I mean here we can take example of the bitcoin , bitcoin is a very old coin , and people knows more about it and also they know that it is a coin which has better technology algorithm then any another , so people have full result with this coin and as its Market is much stable that why people have much investment with this coin then with another one .
So here bitcoin having big number 1 position in the cryptocurrency then any another ,coin .
At the second number , the perfect coin is etherium which has better buy support and better trsut with the people .
Hope you understand this type of the pot potential of the coins that how we can see .
But in the present time people mostly refer to the potential for a coin , like , if the coin have big volume in 24 hours then surely the coin is having better potential and vice Versa .
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

There are few things I check to determine the potential of cryptocurrency, the way it's rapidly adopted by wide range of people and corporate world and it's efficient in transferring funds across borders, with crypto you can send money peer to peer in few seconds and it also offers Blockchain technology which has been preferring solutions to various human's problem
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

I think that cryptocurrency dies have potential and in a few more years, people would be overwhelmed with how much the system has done for itself. We see for ourselves daily how the market is gaining popularity and and acceptability and that increases as the days goes by. In a few years, cryptocurrency will be widely known and accepted.
Nayebarefx

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

Since cryptocurrency is still in its early stages of development is still a new concept to financial sector so its still with criticism from different researchers. But to some who have been engaging in this industry this has the greatest potential in finance industry some call it the evolution of money. This has been evident when some multinational have began accepting some cryptocurrency.
Leviathan123

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

road map , whitepaper , team background , vision and mission of the project , future plan for development , and etc you need to make sure that the ICOS are you gonna join is included all this because so much scam ICOS right now .
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

I think the potential of cryptocurrency is really big and maybe 1-2 cryptocurrency will become very popular in the future, maybe bitcoin maybe other altcoins. The feature is keeps updated and upgraded every time and the technology like blockchain is really good and it might be applied on real industry in the future.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

I think, its fifty-fifty. Nowadays, there are more ICOS in the market. More projects and opportunities. On the other hand, there is also some limits appearing in the industry. some countries used to ban cryptocurrencies for the sake of their economy. It is bad in the Crypto industry. If it continues so on and on, Cryptos will be done.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

I cannot say anything about total amount of people who using crypto currencies or using crypto currencies but if i need to give a score to crypto currency space about potential i can give 100 point.
Because we are early adopters in that space. and i believe market will be really huge in the future like 10 15 t marketcap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

Analyzing of the past trends helps to predict their future because the system is a circle and its future could be predicted so easy. I like to do it.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I have my own system of rating that is made with the analyzing and experts opinions that have more strength than other participants and various signals.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

Cryptocurrency is the 100 percent of the future of world currency.
It will give more people the best opportunity to have.
Crypto will change the currency and will focus more to the people.
Government and banks will change their way of work with currency.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

I would rate it at an eighty percent potential to do great. It is a revoluntionary technology but like any other technology there is always the margin of error and the possibility of it failing so I always have that in mind. It is the currency of the future and if properly maintained and handled can be integrated into so many sectors to make them better

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

For a newcomer to the Crypto market, you should read a book on blockchain technology to better understand how the top altcoins have a technological foundation. This is the basis for you to evaluate a potential altcoin or not.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: