Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange  (Read 71101 times)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Ubex Project Partners With Evans

Ubex has entered into a partnership agreement with Evans, which foresees the testing of the pioneering advertising platform by the real estate agency. Evans is ready to become an early adopter of Ubex once the platform is launched in full.

Read full story: https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-project-partners-with-evans-f4b92189a44c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

UBEX will be listed on LBank

The UBEX Token is to be listed on the LBank Exchange and UBEX/BTC, UBEX/USDT trading pairs and UBEX withdrawals will be opened at 16:00, Oct 22 (GMT+8) : https://lbankinfo.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360010828014-UBEX-will-be-listed-on-LBank
This good news makes UBEX rise to 500%? The ICO is very unusual indeed, if UBEX is able to enter the Binance Exchange I can't imagine that UBEX will go to the moon again, congratulation for investor UBEX and bounty hunter you can get rich now Cheesy

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

The UBEX Token is to be listed on the LBank Exchange and UBEX/BTC, UBEX/USDT trading pairs and UBEX withdrawals will be opened at 16:00, Oct 22 (GMT+8) : https://lbankinfo.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360010828014-UBEX-will-be-listed-on-LBank
This good news makes UBEX rise to 500%? The ICO is very unusual indeed, if UBEX is able to enter the Binance Exchange I can't imagine that UBEX will go to the moon again, congratulation for investor UBEX and bounty hunter you can get rich now Cheesy
Look at https://www.bitmart.com/trade/ru?symbol=UBEX_BTC price grow only here.It does not mean that all exchange have same price.Its not good news for investors and hunters.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

The UBEX Token is to be listed on the LBank Exchange and UBEX/BTC, UBEX/USDT trading pairs and UBEX withdrawals will be opened at 16:00, Oct 22 (GMT+8) https://lbankinfo.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360010828014-UBEX-will-be-listed-on-LBank
Congratulations to ubex team finally we get the good news from lbank crypto exchange that is they are going to start trading ubex on 22 Oct and the ubex Tokens is already raised more than 500% as per CMC site please let me know about that it is really raised more than 500% within single day?

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

Ubex has entered into a partnership agreement with Evans, which foresees the testing of the pioneering advertising platform by the real estate agency. Evans is ready to become an early adopter of Ubex once the platform is launched in full.

Read full story: https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-project-partners-with-evans-f4b92189a44c

Good news!

Because...

Evans is an international company providing professional services in the field of real estate. Evans has been on the market since 1991, the company’s offices are located in Moscow, London, New York and St.Petersburg. In 2016, the company became the winner of the prestigious international award EUROPEAN PROPERTY AWARDS. According to Frank Research Group, one of the areas of activity of Evans was awarded 1st place. The main areas of the company’s activities are residential and commercial real estate, investment proposals.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

why too much manipulation on price at moment, price drop 71% now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ubex/
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

why too much manipulation on price at moment, price drop 71% now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ubex/
manipulation has become a common thing in the crypto market and that is because manipulators want to reap profits from investors who are fomo, but IMO, the thing that causes P&D on UBEX market is not manipulation, there is a problem in the Bitmart exchange and it affects the market capitalization data

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:31:10 AM

This decline is temporary and you do not have to worry too much about the current price because UBEX has risen to 500% in just one day and this discount is what should happen. I think this is a good project and the community of this project is working so much that the Token holder can feel secure about this investment.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Good news!

Because...

Evans is an international company providing professional services in the field of real estate. Evans has been on the market since 1991, the company’s offices are located in Moscow, London, New York and St.Petersburg. In 2016, the company became the winner of the prestigious international award EUROPEAN PROPERTY AWARDS. According to Frank Research Group, one of the areas of activity of Evans was awarded 1st place. The main areas of the company’s activities are residential and commercial real estate, investment proposals.

Thank you for the detailed info about Evans. It seems UBEX is very eager to look for partners with reputable and established companies like Evans. They will become n early adpoter of UBEX platform once it is launched. Getting more partnerships and adding more exchanges makes UBEX more impressive!
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

It's time to buy UBEX because today the drop is more than 75%, I think Ubex has good prospects at least until the end of the year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

It's time to buy UBEX because today the drop is more than 75%, I think Ubex has good prospects at least until the end of the year.

I also waiting for buy some more ubex Tokens because of the ubex Tokens going to hit lbank crypto exchange very soon as 22 Oct, but Still I want to know this is the right time to buy ubex? Or wait some more time because of the ubex bounty payout going to process after 30th of October.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

Maybe it is opportunity from your point of view but there is still chance it could drop more down in coming days. Yesterday was just pump and dump without any news or development achievement this is long term investment not to get rich scheme.
Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

What´s going on with Ubex? Why is the price collapsing so strong? Ubex lost more than 60 percent of it´s price. Are there any bad news or rumors about this project?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

I also waiting for buy some more ubex Tokens because of the ubex Tokens going to hit lbank crypto exchange very soon as 22 Oct, but Still I want to know this is the right time to buy ubex? Or wait some more time because of the ubex bounty payout going to process after 30th of October.
maybe best time to buy after bounty payout,there a lot of bounty hunters and they 100% will be sold all tokens.I will buy after all payouts,i think its scheme will work.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

maybe best time to buy after bounty payout,there a lot of bounty hunters and they 100% will be sold all tokens.I will buy after all payouts,i think its scheme will work.
I'm not so sure that 100% of bounty hunter tokens will be sold IMO, not all bounty hunters are dumpers, I'm sure some of them will hold bounty tokens because they understand about potential tokens

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

I'm not so sure that 100% of bounty hunter tokens will be sold IMO, not all bounty hunters are dumpers, I'm sure some of them will hold bounty tokens because they understand about potential tokens
but it has become commonplace for bounty tokens to be distributed so the price will experience a dump, and that is an opportunity for investors and smart traders to buy Ubex tokens, because Ubex is a good project 2018
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Tommorow!!
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Ubex+%28UBEX%29&SortBy=0
ilemauriceE

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

je suis Liliane, et je travaille dans une banque.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

look like an Amazing system  Cheesy. It can make automaticly advertisments please ?

Je suis une maman de deux petits anges
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

Here many say that the bounty hunters will sell the coins. But I would like to know why sell at such a low price?
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

but it has become commonplace for bounty tokens to be distributed so the price will experience a dump, and that is an opportunity for investors and smart traders to buy Ubex tokens, because Ubex is a good project 2018

At a time when prices were falling the opportunity for some people to buy these coins at low prices and be patient for the next few years saw prices return with high value.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: