Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange  (Read 71093 times)
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

and very gratifying to see this project being made, we are in a low season, and with the dump of the rewards dump your tokens, patience and enjoy the cheap price!
If this continues, then you can earn good money trading this token. I was shocked when the price rose sharply, but the main thing was that there were purchase orders to sell my tokens  Grin Grin Grin
ubex prices have dropped sharply, from $ 0.01 now only $ 0.001, indeed it seems Ubex can still develop in the future because the TOP 10 exchanges are still in progress to list UBEX, we just wait
Yeah the ubex token dropped as pre you told and it will be the best time to enter in to ubex token or wait some more time I want to invest in ubex token but I do not know what when I will invest.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:30:46 AM

It's time to buy UBEX because today the drop is more than 75%, I think Ubex has good prospects at least until the end of the year.

I also waiting for buy some more ubex Tokens because of the ubex Tokens going to hit lbank crypto exchange very soon as 22 Oct, but Still I want to know this is the right time to buy ubex? Or wait some more time because of the ubex bounty payout going to process after 30th of October.
maybe best time to buy after bounty payout,there a lot of bounty hunters and they 100% will be sold all tokens.I will buy after all payouts,i think its scheme will work.
I'm not so sure that 100% of bounty hunter tokens will be sold IMO, not all bounty hunters are dumpers, I'm sure some of them will hold bounty tokens because they understand about potential tokens
but it has become commonplace for bounty tokens to be distributed so the price will experience a dump, and that is an opportunity for investors and smart traders to buy Ubex tokens, because Ubex is a good project 2018

Most of bounty hunters will sell their bounty tokens immediately because they need cash. But some of them will hold this token because it has value and great potential in the near future. If I were the bounty hunter, I will hold UBEX until it reach 20cents or more. It's great news that Ubex is now partnered with Latam Digital Marketing. Ubex project will become more popular and commercialized.

For this year everyone was traumatized by the price that went down and all new types of Altcoin will experience a decline that gets worse. Everyone has different thoughts to make decisions about selling their coins.

Yes for me, it's normal because of bear market. All we have to do is to scalp for easy profit. Whales are waiting for dip, and weak hands are very panic to sell their tokens. Well there is a news for BAKKT confirmed date on December 12, 2018. Hopefully crypto market will recover.

Only hope that the price will recover at the end of this year because no one knows what will happen to the next crypto world.

princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:16:24 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 02:35:50 PM by princessjenyz

It's time to buy UBEX because today the drop is more than 75%, I think Ubex has good prospects at least until the end of the year.

I also waiting for buy some more ubex Tokens because of the ubex Tokens going to hit lbank crypto exchange very soon as 22 Oct, but Still I want to know this is the right time to buy ubex? Or wait some more time because of the ubex bounty payout going to process after 30th of October.
maybe best time to buy after bounty payout,there a lot of bounty hunters and they 100% will be sold all tokens.I will buy after all payouts,i think its scheme will work.
I'm not so sure that 100% of bounty hunter tokens will be sold IMO, not all bounty hunters are dumpers, I'm sure some of them will hold bounty tokens because they understand about potential tokens
but it has become commonplace for bounty tokens to be distributed so the price will experience a dump, and that is an opportunity for investors and smart traders to buy Ubex tokens, because Ubex is a good project 2018

Most of bounty hunters will sell their bounty tokens immediately because they need cash. But some of them will hold this token because it has value and great potential in the near future. If I were the bounty hunter, I will hold UBEX until it reach 20cents or more. It's great news that Ubex is now partnered with Latam Digital Marketing. Ubex project will become more popular and commercialized.

For this year everyone was traumatized by the price that went down and all new types of Altcoin will experience a decline that gets worse. Everyone has different thoughts to make decisions about selling their coins.

Yes for me, it's normal because of bear market. All we have to do is to scalp for easy profit. Whales are waiting for dip, and weak hands are very panic to sell their tokens. Well there is a news for BAKKT confirmed date on December 12, 2018. Hopefully crypto market will recover.
everyone is waiting for bullish to come for bitcoin and altcoin, but the signal is confirmed if it's bullish slowly showing the signal, for ubex don't worry this is a good project, believe
Yes mate you are right the bullish will be going to happen very soon in crypto market as per the prediction of crypto experts and I am also waiting for that, because day by day in am buying more ubex Tokens.

As per Ubex admin, there will be an announcement later on so all we have to do is to stay tune on their social media accounts. I'm also buying more UBEX and I believe it will reach 300 sats or more once there is an excitement update from the team, like for example a new partnership of a well known company or another exchange listing (big exchange). Bullish will happen for Ubex and we are waiting for this to happen.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

Hi guys!

usually in the first three months after the ICO you should not wait for the price increase of the token. Everyone has long been aware of this fact and Ubex is not the exception.
The only thing that can affect the market is the partners when they will start to use the proposed product. In the meantime, the project is under development and the price of the token depends on Bitcoin and on supply and demand. So don't waste the time and turn your attention to the other good projects

Thank you,
Best wishes!
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

yes, exactly, we can not take a considerable factor, only 3 months, a project like the ETH took many years, so I believe a price will be set after 1 year or more, less than just fud, eviction and many who do not Believe in project will come out, if you invest, stipulate your profit and analyze when to leave or not! But right now we can not know the real value of the project!
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

yes, exactly, we can not take a considerable factor, only 3 months, a project like the ETH took many years, so I believe a price will be set after 1 year or more, less than just fud, eviction and many who do not Believe in project will come out, if you invest, stipulate your profit and analyze when to leave or not! But right now we can not know the real value of the project!

I agree, we can't guess about the final price of this project for now because there is still a lot of work to be developed by the development team. Good advice is to wait until something good appears

Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

The dev team is working very ard for a future success. All the new partnerships are making me feel good with my investment. I really hope the price will go up in the near future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

The dev team is working very ard for a future success. All the new partnerships are making me feel good with my investment. I really hope the price will go up in the near future.
I hope what all of our hopes can be realized soon, tokens can be priced high and provide many benefits for the participants who join, and I believe the team must always try their best for all this.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Dev team working hard ? hahaha, sorry but all you of you guys who still believe in ubex are delusional.
Just look at their github, it should be full of activity right now and there is zero, https://github.com/ubex-ai
all they do is make empty anouncments while doing nothing ...

be smart don't get your money involved in this shit
why do you say that UBEX doesn't work hard? UBEX has 6 repositories and maybe they will add them,
you know for yourself that Ubex is a new project, their journey is still long!

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

I hope what all of our hopes can be realized soon, tokens can be priced high and provide many benefits for the participants who join, and I believe the team must always try their best for all this.

If you expect profits with a fast time, maybe that won't happen because all types of Altcoin are experiencing a bad downturn until now so you should not expect big now.

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

Ubex Advisor Mickey Choi at the 2018 Global 100

Ubex Advisor Mickey Choi has attended the eminent 2018 Global 100 event and was honored by a special award highlighting his achievements. https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-advisor-mickey-choi-at-the-2018-global-100-5d37fa52cbc6

sureshnsnet
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

Almost the ubex is down from the ico price and tomorrow the bounty are going to payout to the bounty hunters I think so if it is happen I am sure that is the best time to invest into ubex tokens because the bounty hunters will be selling their tokens for cheap price only and I am waiting to buy more ubex tokens.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

and very gratifying to see this project being made, we are in a low season, and with the dump of the rewards dump your tokens, patience and enjoy the cheap price!
If this continues, then you can earn good money trading this token. I was shocked when the price rose sharply, but the main thing was that there were purchase orders to sell my tokens  Grin Grin Grin
ubex prices have dropped sharply, from $ 0.01 now only $ 0.001, indeed it seems Ubex can still develop in the future because the TOP 10 exchanges are still in progress to list UBEX, we just wait

I hope that the project token will be added for a couple of exchanges.
And about the fall in prices - all the coins in the market in the fall. Will wait. The main thing is to make the project really work.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

The Ubex team will be headed to the Malta Blockchain Summit on the 1-2 November, 2018, to present the project at the event https://maltablockchainsummit.com/
sureshnsnet
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

The greatest news out from ubex team regarding the bounty payout is going to happen on 31st 14utc time I hope all things will be done nicely and coming to the last news about ubex team that was mentioned in above post that will be helpful for get more investors to ubex.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

Great news - Salesforce.com  visited our boothwith interesting offers. Look forward to good developments.
https://www.salesforce.com/

thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

The greatest news out from ubex team regarding the bounty payout is going to happen on 31st 14utc time I hope all things will be done nicely and coming to the last news about ubex team that was mentioned in above post that will be helpful for get more investors to ubex.
Bounty tokens are not distributed yet? I thought this was the best price to buy UBEX tokens but if the bounties are yet to paid then there will be further drop of price for sure.

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Bounty tokens are not distributed yet? I thought this was the best price to buy UBEX tokens but if the bounties are yet to paid then there will be further drop of price for sure.

Bounty tokens will be paid the 31st. After that yeah maybe expect a fall in price because bounty hunters will drop their price. The price won't drop necessarily because of them dumping, rather to give them a low price to dump them. Or it could go the other way around, price might spike up encouraging bounty hunters to sell at a profit, for the price to never see these lows again thanks to that. Be ready for anything.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Interview with Ubex Project Advisor Andrew Rippon
https://medium.com/ubex/interview-with-ubex-project-advisor-andrew-rippon-b9e1d5d591f7

Ubex project Advisor Andrew Rippon has been involved in some of the most instrumental negotiations and presentations of the project throughout its Token Sale, and continues to represent its interests at various conferences and events. In this interview, Andrew gave several invaluable insights into the inner workings of the project and its immense potential The Ubex Token Sale has been successfully completed.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

Bounty tokens will be paid the 31st. After that yeah maybe expect a fall in price because bounty hunters will drop their price. The price won't drop necessarily because of them dumping, rather to give them a low price to dump them. Or it could go the other way around, price might spike up encouraging bounty hunters to sell at a profit, for the price to never see these lows again thanks to that. Be ready for anything.
will definitely dump more, now UBEX is up 3%. maybe only temporarily,
if today the bounty payment is in the process, UBEX will be far worse in price
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: