Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or NEO Platform for Smart Contract Development?  (Read 257 times)
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

For me NEO is more usefull and fast. I love Neo tokens and GAS usage is really nice on Neo platform.
Transaction cost for neo tokens are almost zero cost. Go for neo Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

NEO is faster than ethereum and recently there have been security issue with the erc20 token so it would be better to go with the NEO platform for smart contract development. It has mass appeal across Asia, and also in western countries as well.

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Dear, blockchain experts!

I have a blockchain solution provider company, we make smart contracts, ICO/DAICOs, marketing and legal.

We have been discussing with my programmers on which platform it is better to develop Smart Contracts for some recent clients that needs ICO development.

What is your opinion, do you prefer Ethereum or NEO Platform for Smart Contract Development?

I am looking for a good discussion here.
Thank you in advance!
I think it's better to choose an ethereum, because it is more popular and there are many more projects on it

Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

Yes, I`ve heard it is harder to make scams in NEO platform right?

Technically there is no difference between performing a scam on ethereum or on neo.

Ethereum has gained a lot of attention in the last year. This has attracted a lot of small legit companys, developer, so-called 'investors' and, of course, scammer.
The reason that most scammers choose to perform it on ethereum over neo is because ethereum offers a bigger audience (and therefore more people to steal money from).
Why would they using neo to scam people if they could make much more money on ethereum?

I am not sure, this is the only reason. As of my understanding NEO has gotten more constrains from chinese governement in Terms of planned ICOs. I guess it is not so easy to release something new on NEO Plattform without going through a thorough scan. Actually I guess a promise for Investors to deal with more legit ICOs on the NEO plattform.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

Are they already projects who are build on the NEO smart contract plattform? I think it will be very hard to take a part from the smart contract projects away from ethereum. Even for waves. So all those projects are involved in the ethereum smart contracts blockchain plattform, and mostly new projects are afraid to try something new. So i think it will take a long time untill more projects are planning to launch there smart contracts on the neo or other smart contracts plattforms then ethereum.
bmgs

Activity: 518
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

Both of them have advatages and disadvantages. ETH Sharding is coming. It can solve scaling problems. NEO might be faster, but Neo platform has never became as busy as ETH platform. Therefore, I don't know what will happen in the future. For me, the most important advantage of NEO on ETH is, NEO is theoretically quantum computer resistant but ETH is not quantum computer resistant.  Cuantum computer can be vulnerable for some blockchain projects. NEO has already theoretically designed their blockchain so in the future it can be quantum resistant.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Both of them have advatages and disadvantages. ETH Sharding is coming. It can solve scaling problems. NEO might be faster, but Neo platform has never became as busy as ETH platform. Therefore, I don't know what will happen in the future. For me, the most important advantage of NEO on ETH is, NEO is theoretically quantum computer resistant but ETH is not quantum computer resistant.  Cuantum computer can be vulnerable for some blockchain projects. NEO has already theoretically designed their blockchain so in the future it can be quantum resistant.
Today there is a lot of information about quantum technologies, but nevertheless they are still inaccessible to the full for society. You look at today How the crypto currency develops and how quickly people start to use. Still there are a lot of problems with the popularity of crypto currency, so I'm already silent about the quantum I.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

It depends on how you try to evaluate the prospects of projects. If you look at the project at the moment, it's an ether, if you look at the project in the near future, I think the NEO looks very promising. And this is only because the potential of NEO is not fully disclosed, and the Chinese government has not yet made a statement on the recognition of smart contracts.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

I think I should invest my money in all projects related to smart contacts, because this is a very promising technology
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

ETH is forever. Its decentralization, volume  and value are decisive aspects to choose it.
Bikers

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

I think you should go with Ethereum Grin. Few of the reasons being that there is a huge list of tutorials available for developmental help and if you get stuck anywhere than you can ask the huge dev community behind Ethereum for help, it is also more decentralized and with the big updates coming up for Ethereum, it is going to fix the scalability issues.  Cool
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

I think that NEO can become a partial replacement for the Ethereum. As for me, the coin has a great potential for growth. But it all depends on Chinese investors.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

Could you tell me any blockchain companies based on the NEO smart contract? I've heard many times that NEO is Chinese Ethereum but I've never met any good project based on this smart contract. Thanks in advance!

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

I think that by comparing these projects one should still rely on the opinion of the majority of people. What do you think about which project is the most popular? I think that all the same, these projects have really controversial points, but to a greater extent, ETH wins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: