Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to be an active part of this forum  (Read 268 times)
rizkypurwati (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

I am new and have not much understanding about this forum is there any suggestion from the seniors that I can grow and make money here?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

You should have a lot to learn and read so you have plenty of experience for you to make a quality post and you can follow sigcamp to get paid.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

You should first learn about the topic and post, and try to create a topic with a good post so that you can rank easily and follow the bounty sigcamp that can get you results.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

I am new and have not much understanding about this forum is there any suggestion from the seniors that I can grow and make money here?

it is actually not necessarily the primary focus here to make money. It is about sharing Information about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies as such. Study the White papers of the Project, so you get a better Knowledge about the Topics itself. Then you can also help others to become fit in crypto currencies and Bitcoin. I also bought some books to get a better understanding. Even not a real newbie anymore it is sometime still overwelming, when it Comes to technical conversations.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

You in the best place if you want to grab the knowledge about the cryptocurrency world. Making is not the purpose of this forum but you can get some passive income as well when you are having a good account.  Always share the knowledge with other and help to other.

ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

First of all, welcome. Spend time in the forum and read everything. For now there is a lot you need to learn. No one can be rich in a day. Enjoy your learning and experience  Smiley
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Nowadays there were alot of newbies asking for some suggestions to make them earn knowledge.Actually you just have to read and understand that this forum are for everyone who shows interest in bitcoin.You will earn more knowledge if you do research and this bitcoin forum has alot to share,expressing in their different opinions.Its all up to you how to work it out,if you are dedicated then probably you would succeed.

parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

Just learn, no matter where it is. Just share your knowledge to everyone, help the other, and join Signature Campaign to earn some money. Don't forget to earn merit.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

Do not post for a month, all you need to do is read, but avoid all the speculation and alt boards. once you understand more about crypto then try to be part of the community, if all you want to do is earn here then you are not being part of a community, if you want to learn about Bitcoin then there are thousands of threads that are worth reading. I would start with the most merited topics and replies and go from there,

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

So, you want to be an active part of community or just came here to earn money?
You shouldn't focus on money when you are starting. First you need to gain knowledge. To get knowledge you need to read, and read a lot. You may start with stickied topics on every board. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but you need to be sure that nobody hasn't asked about something before you. Avoid to post in topics if you don't have good knowledge about subject. After some time when you will have knowledge about basic things at least you may try to join bounties here on bitcointalk.

wandino

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Understand the rules and follow them. Its a big community, if you're only looking to make money here may not be the right place.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

I am part of this forum since last 4 years and still find myself incomplete because it is a huge industry and no matter how much knowledge you have, it is still less as compared to that of total knowledge available out there. This forum is all about seeking the knowledge which you don't have and sharing the knowledge which you have with you. Spend maximum time in reading and understanding how things work and don't forget to contribute with your knowledge so that it will help others too. There are several ways to make money on this forum and I believe that the best one is to offer your skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of attractive and useful service in the marketplace section.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

That post is a really bad start. We don't want people with no knowledge, and no interest in the forum topics, to come here just to make money from our efforts.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

Stop asking asking about questions how can you earn money, how can you earn fast, how much you can have, this thing will disappoint you when your expectations is not satisfied I'm telling you that for sure, seek first knowledge and process and the rest will follow.
yased

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

This is a discussion forum, if you come here just for making money then I think the profit will not be worth it. Be active and learn. The time you spend learning is a great asset to you. This market is a harsh battlefield, without knowledge, you will forever be the loser. Once you have the knowledge and apply successfully in this field, you will find this question is silly. No one can help you, only you can help you. Try to strive and always learn, you will know how to make money from this market.
Thian778

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

You cant make money but you can work also then be awarded with tokens whereon later you can convert it to money. and Don't expect fast money here because your greediness will lead you to your misfortune.
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

You cant make money but you can work also then be awarded with tokens whereon later you can convert it to money. and Don't expect fast money here because your greediness will lead you to your misfortune.
Its not easy to make money here in forum according to the   comments here in forum. im also a newbie in order to make money in this forum first we have to rank up our rank into jr. Member to be able to join some particular  bounty campaigns and yes  we had to work hard to received reward.
lashifudenst

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

I am also a rookie, I need to learn!
Salsalyn

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Very Good. You did the right thing to ask question. As a newbie we need to gather information first. learn and read posts. Don't focus on earning first because earning will come in you way once you are experienced enough to join bounties. As of now read important threads and rank up your account. Join discussions because you will learn something from them as you go along. Read, Research and Learn, eventually you will find this forum rewarding!
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

As I am reading all the replies of others in these forum, I am more and more interested what this all about. As I enter this medium, I became extra aware of what is the essence of cryptocurrency to the society…I am becoming more conscious of what cryptocurrencies can do to modernization. Reading a lot to fit in this system feels so great for additional information and sharing your own thoughts and contributing regarding a lot of matters in this forum is truly fulfilling.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: