Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕 [BOT] Destination Moon Automatic Robots & Signals 🔥  (Read 510 times)
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

I've only lost money using some signal providers available by this hosted bot. (MIR signals, Libra Trading, Space Cowboy)
It's impossible to lose money with out bots - we don't set stop losses. The worst case is if you are in drawdown.
Probably you have modified the settings and set stop loss yourself or closed the trades manually?

The market was going down and down for 3 months continuously so bunch of people with opened trades were in drawdowns, but you should never close the trade unless you're ready to lose the money which is in drawdown. If the market later goes up enough high - you would have returned the money back.

Robot is also able to trade during being in drawdown, read more in help section about max trades setting.

Unfortunately, we can't influence the market and if it's always going down - everyone who open trades are in drawdown, same applies to short trades when market is going up. So our tool allows you to automate the investment for long term.

Technically it's correct. My trades are in drawdown like 20%. Bot for example bought ETC with BTC and now has a 20% loss. Bot did not sell at loos. I didn't sell.

But the bot did not generate value for me. I paid for the service. Opening loosing trades and wait it out until they are in the green again, I don't need a bot for that. Since I paid for the service I lost value. That's what I meant by "I only lost money using this bot".

Will they ever be in the green again? Who knows. Technically, the people who bought bitconnect also didn't loose their money. They just need to HODL. Lol.

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
egorix (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

Technically it's correct. My trades are in drawdown like 20%. Bot for example bought ETC with BTC and now has a 20% loss. Bot did not sell at loos. I didn't sell.

But the bot did not generate value for me. I paid for the service. Opening loosing trades and wait it out until they are in the green again, I don't need a bot for that. Since I paid for the service I lost value. That's what I meant by "I only lost money using this bot".

Will they ever be in the green again? Who knows. Technically, the people who bought bitconnect also didn't loose their money. They just need to HODL. Lol.

Yes, unfortunately, there is always a variable of market situation. We can't know how soon will it go up to close the trades in profits, but at the same time the robot could be trading while in drawdown as I wrote (with MaxTrades variable). So technically it's possible to cover the loss of first trade by opening more trades.

But, please do not compare us with bitconnect - these are completely different things. Bitconnect will never go up again, because it's a true scam scheme.

We try to make money on trading, not on collecting users, that's why we have profit sharing plan.
someone111

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

But, please do not compare us with bitconnect - these are completely different things. Bitconnect will never go up again, because it's a true scam scheme.
Sure. You're different from bitconnect.

The coins in drawdown however are similar to bitconnect as in "technically you didn't loose the trade as long as you HODL".

-
someone111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

Was in the newsletter. Is https://destinationmoon.trade/efund legit?

Links to https://exceptionalfund.com.

Looks like a ponzi. But I wonder because destinationmoon.trade is NOT an outright scam and I am confused they would advertise a ponzi. Usually don't happen.

-
egorix (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

Was in the newsletter. Is https://destinationmoon.trade/efund legit?

Links to https://exceptionalfund.com.

Looks like a ponzi. But I wonder because destinationmoon.trade is NOT an outright scam and I am confused they would advertise a ponzi. Usually don't happen.

This was an alternative offer targeted to the people, who are looking to find steady income on their investments instead of robots which are market-dependent. We receive some support request telling that people are not happy with bitcoin going down and robots staying in drawdown coz of this...

Regarding the origin of the fund - we can't guarantee it will be working forever but we are sure it is not just a ponzi. They require account verification, documents upload etc.etc. which makes them different to classic hyip pyramids where all they need is your money ASAP...
But Exceptional Fund is not connected to Destination Moon - we were just sending a promo with affiliate link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: