Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Large Loan Request] Will verify ID and proof of ability to pay through John K.  (Read 2000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JuenoMT (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Founder of The Bit Bit Forum

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 07:24:19 PM

Something to consider is letting the lenders purchase the ASICs themselves and have them mine however much BTC + interest they would have obtained. After they're done they can send you the ASICs for free (you pay shipping).

But why would anyone do this, when they can buy the ASICs, and mine with them till they are far above the payback rate?
Agreed. Plus, as I mentioned before, there is no security for the borrower. There is also the lose of revenue during shipment to consider.

JuenoMT (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Founder of The Bit Bit Forum

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 07:26:55 PM

I didn't read the whole thread so perhaps it was already mentioned ...

Some people will be interested in getting the loan back + (some Gh/s quota out of the equipment instead of the 15% you offer).
Nothing preventing such on arrangement, as I stated, I'm open to any reasonable terms.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: