Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying large amounts ot Bitcoins  (Read 205 times)
200kbtc (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

There is simply too much scam nowadays in trades bitcoin->cash and cash->Bitcoin. I have personaly spent 2 months traveling around the world and so far I found only scammers except few smaller sellers.
I understand that terms of my buyer are strict, but he is the one with the money. We can buy bitcoins in following cities:Barcelona, Amsterdam and Milano.  We do Zoom video conference call and then agree following steps but important is that first trade must be done in lawyers office. It will be test trade with lower amounts and after we can proceed with bigger transactions.
As I said, please don't waste my time with scammer offers. We have already heard all different stories from intermediates who want bought tickets and cant reach seller when they are on transaction and more so its quite tiring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sigamora

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

There is simply too much scam nowadays in trades bitcoin->cash and cash->Bitcoin. I have personaly spent 2 months traveling around the world and so far I found only scammers except few smaller sellers.
I understand that terms of my buyer are strict, but he is the one with the money. We can buy bitcoins in following cities:Barcelona, Amsterdam and Milano.  We do Zoom video conference call and then agree following steps but important is that first trade must be done in lawyers office. It will be test trade with lower amounts and after we can proceed with bigger transactions.
As I said, please don't waste my time with scammer offers. We have already heard all different stories from intermediates who want bought tickets and cant reach seller when they are on transaction and more so its quite tiring.

Hello, will you provide poc first?
200kbtc (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

I am buying BTC and you ask me proof of coins?
Yes, I can provide proof of funds althought i have realised that 90% of scammers only want those proofs of coins and funds to continue scamming people.
Sigamora

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

I am buying BTC and you ask me proof of coins?
I mean proof of Cash
I need full offer as well. With net% and gross%
We could match a byuer with a seller
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

This is too risky folks, better to have transaction from a trusted crypto trading exchanges or find a high rank member here in bitcointalk.org that can provide escrow( Escrow is a legal concept in which a financial instrument or an asset is held by a third party on behalf of two other parties that are in the process of completing a transaction ) just to ensure the money that you have.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

Hello,
We are large bitcoin sellers cooperated with CHinese miners and could trade in europe (hungury,Sebria,Italy and Montenegro) and Hong Kong,China (Shenzhen,Hangzhou,Shanghai,Hefei)

Contact me on telegram @mingxingxu ,+86 18756953809 .

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
200kbtc (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

You never wanted to provide proof of coins and went silent what is unacceptable for "large miner company".
Considering Sigamora, give me your telegram or some way of communication and I will explain you terms
Sigamora

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

You never wanted to provide proof of coins and went silent what is unacceptable for "large miner company".
Considering Sigamora, give me your telegram or some way of communication and I will explain you terms

But he was right. It's much easier to make a deal through escrow. Anyway...
Drop a msg to @sigamora. Send me your full offer of purchasing for cash. Note that we need proof of funds first.
nervouslight

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

If you're not gonna waste my time telegram:

@alysheba
sirjocky

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

just look around in localbitcoins and buy from reputated guys

CFI-2018

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

Why not just buy it at an exchange if you are already planning on dealing with legal fees?

And I personally want to warn people, people who sell there proof of coins make them self only vulnebarel, cause then they know how much coins you have!

Just buy your coins true an exchange and you wont be scammed, they deal with much bigger buyers then you are and havent had that much problems and its a legitimate company for in case something goes wrong.
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

I also don't understand why to find large amount bitcoin should be here, it will be safer to buy from big exchange that is clearly provide the bitcoin with transparent price. Perhaps you avoid the fees applied by the exchange, but I think it is a small amount to be compared with the transaction value and for safety sake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: