Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM  (Read 22648 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

Interestingly, are you going to add a token to other exchanges? Any news on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

Interestingly, are you going to add a token to other exchanges? Any news on this?
I think if there will be such news, we will immediately be informed about this.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

Usually people keep these information in secret during the ICO, but these guys already have their coin on the exchanges. So I think we will get the answer soon
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

Interesting project. I have never seen anything like it before. But investors are only interested in profit. So I would like to understand what are the advantages for tokens?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

What services can I pay with tokens?  I would like to understand where I can spend it.

THE REVOLUTIONARY PLATFORM ALLOWS YOU TO RAISE FUNDS TO HELP PEOPLE, THE PLANET AND FOR THE CREATION OF COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.  THE PLATFORM ALLOWS YOU TO ADD OR CREATE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING ACCOUNT. - From the website
KitMan

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

Interesting project. I have never seen anything like it before. But investors are only interested in profit. So I would like to understand what are the advantages for tokens?

The advantage is that it's a great platform to help the world and the enviroment Wink
Genzel

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

Hey. Where can I read more about the mechanisms that will help save the environment?

You should find all the information right here:

SITE: http://vedh.iohttps://veros.pro
BLUEPAPER: https://vedh.io/doc/BluePaper(whitepaper).pdf
ONEPAPER: https://veros.pro/doc/VerosDH_OnePaper+Financial_Model.pdf
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

excellent. Very promising project. What products can I buy for tokens?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

The token will be the main currency within the network. And it will have many functions.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

The token will be the main currency within the network. And it will have many functions.
Yes, but what kind of products are we talking about? Is it something edible? Will you help me deal with plastic bags?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

A good project with a great prospect for the future. I think such services will be popular all over the world in the future.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

Usually people keep these information in secret during the ICO, but these guys already have their coin on the exchanges. So I think we will get the answer soon

Yes, the fact that the token is already on the exchange is really a huge plus. and many people will appreciate it. But you need to continue to work and make it popular
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:43:49 AM

Yes, the fact that the token is already on the exchange is really a huge plus. and many people will appreciate it. But you need to continue to work and make it popular
yes the team conceived a very promising project and useful for people. I hope you will succeed.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

What services can I pay with tokens?  I would like to understand where I can spend it.

THE REVOLUTIONARY PLATFORM ALLOWS YOU TO RAISE FUNDS TO HELP PEOPLE, THE PLANET AND FOR THE CREATION OF COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.  THE PLATFORM ALLOWS YOU TO ADD OR CREATE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING ACCOUNT. - From the website

Then who will check that people's projects are not deceptive and will they be fulfilled in the future?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

Then who will check that people's projects are not deceptive and will they be fulfilled in the future?
A beautiful project with a great future prospect. I think tokens will grow in price if the developers fulfill their plans.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

A beautiful project with a great future prospect. I think tokens will grow in price if the developers fulfill their plans.
Well, the team of the project is powerful and authoritative. I do not even doubt the future development of the project.
Genzel

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

That's a really smart question, I think that we need somebody from the team to answer it:)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

That's a really smart question, I think that we need somebody from the team to answer it:)
I think there will be mechanisms through which society can manage all this.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

Tokens will grow in the near future, the project has all the prospects for this. I think to buy now while the price is very profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: