Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com  (Read 46497 times)
wildraven01

Activity: 561
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:13:31 AM

Ric9493968 you have won 1 urx, send your wallet to receive it Smiley

THANK YOU!!!

UkGg883cA53PzmWf19rPYsgzx9YP72mVrv

Sent Wink

SAFE.TRADE  | Max supply: 235,000 URX for 69 years | CRATEX.IO
Don't forget the old saying — it is necessary to hurry slowly.
  Website   Whitepaper   ANN thread  Explorer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uranium-X (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:37:01 AM

Wow this is a pretty cool discussion!! I am very interested to hear more GPU mining specs....Please post if you are GPU mining. I have never GPU mined so I don't really know what kind of power consumption is used. I have an older Laptop getting around 2.5 Khs....It's using very little power...around 100 watts maybe? the laptop cost around $125. Ultimately I want the coin to be CPU only...That's how I got started in Crypto and almost everyone has access to an old computer or notebook that can mine URX.

So far even with the GPU's...My laptop is still mining the same amount of URX as it was before the GPU's. just my observation.
Uranium-X (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:56:02 AM

Ive reviewed your website but there is no road map or anything that would tell anyone what the token is used for. 
The coin is part community driven and the author/developer has a very interesting opinion against false promises.

For that reason, no roadmap with goals exists and neither will it exist. A good example is the Android wallet and the upcoming fork. Both are direct results of the rather single approach of Uranium-X; a fair and collectable CPU coin for the community.

The Android wallet was a request from the community and is (in part) realized by the community, both in funding and development. The upcoming fork is in open debate for the same reason. The concept of a GPU-miner (even when in all fairness the GPU-mining possibility isn't favoured at this point) started the "we will fork" discussion.

From that perspective, a roadmap is nonsense and a strategy is more important. Hell, it's almost better than most small businesses, we have a vision and we're working according that vs. the "this looks pretty and has 'achievable goals' let's run with this until the next pretty picture" (can you tell what annoys me at work?).

Well, then whats the strategy and or vision? fair question from someone holding this token.

Also, GPU mining i s much more efficient. My GTX 1080 smashes the pool, in comparison to any CPU. i had 12 CPUs hitting the pool with 8 to 16 cores each at a combined 55KH/s. The GTX 1080 hits at 30KH/s alone. So it does the work of around 75% of my running CPU miners. Just sayin. When i pair it with a GTX 1050ti and a Quadro 2200K 4GB i i out perform all CPus running.

You could argue that the power consumption on the cards outweighs the power used by the CPUs, however i mine via my data center so i dont pay for power. In my case, GPU makes more sense. If i use the CPuU and GPU at the same time i can grab a few coins a day, however i blew a fuse in my rack last time so its just gpu now :-) Data center manager was not happy!

WOW you have a very cool Manager!!! And a nice job too....Got to love Free Power!!!

So what is the hash rate of each card? very interested to know?

when it comes to CPU's I find that old and new I5's and I7's can be nice to mine with...especially if you are trying to save power using a laptop or sff.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:10:58 AM

At the moment you are collecting a verry rare crypto, in the future we have plans for a real life application, we are trying to list urx on a bigger exchange and we are waiting for an answer  Wink

Is it possible to discuss or disclose what kind of plans you have in mind for real life applications or is that still secret knowledge within the team?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:18:23 AM

At the moment you are collecting a verry rare crypto, in the future we have plans for a real life application, we are trying to list urx on a bigger exchange and we are waiting for an answer  Wink

Is it possible to discuss or disclose what kind of plans you have in mind for real life applications or is that still secret knowledge within the team?

There is similar and older coin AurumCoin. You can see how such coins ends in their bitcointalk thread. Low volume is the curse. For me urx is nice as a experiment but its worthless as a currency.
ric9493968

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:17:26 PM

Ive reviewed your website but there is no road map or anything that would tell anyone what the token is used for. 
The coin is part community driven and the author/developer has a very interesting opinion against false promises.

For that reason, no roadmap with goals exists and neither will it exist. A good example is the Android wallet and the upcoming fork. Both are direct results of the rather single approach of Uranium-X; a fair and collectable CPU coin for the community.

The Android wallet was a request from the community and is (in part) realized by the community, both in funding and development. The upcoming fork is in open debate for the same reason. The concept of a GPU-miner (even when in all fairness the GPU-mining possibility isn't favoured at this point) started the "we will fork" discussion.

From that perspective, a roadmap is nonsense and a strategy is more important. Hell, it's almost better than most small businesses, we have a vision and we're working according that vs. the "this looks pretty and has 'achievable goals' let's run with this until the next pretty picture" (can you tell what annoys me at work?).

Well, then whats the strategy and or vision? fair question from someone holding this token.

Also, GPU mining i s much more efficient. My GTX 1080 smashes the pool, in comparison to any CPU. i had 12 CPUs hitting the pool with 8 to 16 cores each at a combined 55KH/s. The GTX 1080 hits at 30KH/s alone. So it does the work of around 75% of my running CPU miners. Just sayin. When i pair it with a GTX 1050ti and a Quadro 2200K 4GB i i out perform all CPus running.

You could argue that the power consumption on the cards outweighs the power used by the CPUs, however i mine via my data center so i dont pay for power. In my case, GPU makes more sense. If i use the CPuU and GPU at the same time i can grab a few coins a day, however i blew a fuse in my rack last time so its just gpu now :-) Data center manager was not happy!

WOW you have a very cool Manager!!! And a nice job too....Got to love Free Power!!!

when it comes to CPU's I find that old and new I5's and I7's can be nice to mine with...especially if you are trying to save power using a laptop or sff.

Ha Ha, i am the IT manager! In reality i have maybe 7 old poweredge servers idle, so i mine off of them. The majority are only SSE2 CPUs but they do the job. I can tell you off hand the GTX 1080 hashes at about 35KH/s, gtx1050ti around 5KH/s and the old Quadro is around 8000 H/S.

ric9493968

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

Wow this is a pretty cool discussion!! I am very interested to hear more GPU mining specs....Please post if you are GPU mining. I have never GPU mined so I don't really know what kind of power consumption is used. I have an older Laptop getting around 2.5 Khs....It's using very little power...around 100 watts maybe? the laptop cost around $125. Ultimately I want the coin to be CPU only...That's how I got started in Crypto and almost everyone has access to an old computer or notebook that can mine URX.

So far even with the GPU's...My laptop is still mining the same amount of URX as it was before the GPU's. just my observation.

what GPU are you using? For this algo and coin you need a really high end card for it to make a difference.
ric9493968

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:19:52 PM

DAMMIT! I missed the pump and dump yesterday :-(
wildraven01

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:16:12 PM

vabchgent you have won 1 urx, post your address so I can send it Smiley

ps. I do not want to say anything about real life applications at the moment becouse I do not want it to come like a promiss and then not being able to make it happen, it is better to just do it and then anounce it Wink

wildraven01

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 06:18:26 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 08:27:30 AM by wildraven01

https://mega.nz/#F!4zB0jY5D!nGc18m0sTGiqKMdUMZUw8g

Here is the working wallet for android devices Grin

built with sdk23, java7u80, remove any existing/partial installs before trying

First file works, If the wallet wants to install an update click skip

Incoming and outgoing transfers have been tested and they work just fine

Please post about your experience with it

If anyone has any problem please look for help on discord

kolyska

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:47:12 PM

Ha Ha, i am the IT manager! In reality i have maybe 7 old poweredge servers idle, so i mine off of them. The majority are only SSE2 CPUs but they do the job. I can tell you off hand the GTX 1080 hashes at about 35KH/s, gtx1050ti around 5KH/s and the old Quadro is around 8000 H/S.

please give a link to the miner gpu.

ric9493968

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:02:02 PM

Its multiminerv1.1.0_24.xxx

https://github.com/bogdanadnan/multiminer/releases

this is my script to run it on my gtx 1080, just add wallet and make sure you change the last -t from 2 to 1. 1 works with Nvida cards.

multiminer.exe -a argon2ad -o stratum+tcp://pool.rplant.xyz:3361 -u <wallet> -p c=URX,worker --use-gpu CUDA --gpu-id=1 --gpu-batchsize=1024 -t 1
wildraven01

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:14:18 PM

kolyska you have won 1 urx, post your address if you wish to receive it Smiley

ric9493968

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:36:29 PM

as a dedicated URX supporter, can i win another ? :-)
wildraven01

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:39:04 PM

well if you come again tomorow you may win again Tongue

kolyska

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:28:45 PM

this is great news!   UdeYQGpT5idyuZwafzqUucAMvPYWMUw3sh
kolyska

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:35:39 PM

Its multiminerv1.1.0_24.xxx

https://github.com/bogdanadnan/multiminer/releases

this is my script to run it on my gtx 1080, just add wallet and make sure you change the last -t from 2 to 1. 1 works with Nvida cards.

multiminer.exe -a argon2ad -o stratum+tcp://pool.rplant.xyz:3361 -u <wallet> -p c=URX,worker --use-gpu CUDA --gpu-id=1 --gpu-batchsize=1024 -t 1

thanks for the help
wildraven01

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:37:12 PM

this is great news!   UdeYQGpT5idyuZwafzqUucAMvPYWMUw3sh

Sent

Tomorow another round Cheesy

kolyska

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:20:28 PM

listing on the stock exchange is planned? crex24..crypto-bridge.
wildraven01

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 10:03:04 PM

listing on the stock exchange is planned? crex24..crypto-bridge.

We are talking with an exchange biger than those, we will see what they say

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: