Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 01:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IDM Protect  (Read 14760 times)
WinnEEErUSA

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

This would be amazing and I know since I've had quite a data breach myself.
SmIl33tona

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

Does anyone know how it actually all works?
joalated

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

I strongly agree with you on this – "secure data storage is a vital necessity". I feel like everyone's out to spy on me (I have proof, by the way)
As far as similar security-centric projects go, what's your main advantage? What's the biggest selling point when it comes to IDM coin?

Thank you for a good question!

IDM service provides a decentralized distributed cloud data storage system where the security of data both, from loss and theft, is provided by the unique SIZE algorithm. To procure the distributed data storage, the service will rent a free memory from miners for a reward. The miners all over the world would be able to lease a memory on their devices, including devices morally and technically obsolete (old smartphones, dated hard disks) and receive a continuous remuneration. Our patented algorithm SIZE supports an excellent protection of a file from loss (corruption) and can guarantee a file recovery from only 2% of the remaining data. Administration of the service will be managed by blockchain technology.
The properties of SIZE, in information recovery, favorably differ from traditional and widespread methods, like 3 or 4-fold Backup or replication, embedded in Hadoop, ZFS file systems from Google, Luster, etc. The SIZE encoding algorithm can provide the same level of safety with much less redundancy.

The use of SIZE technology can significantly reduce the gap between the amount of generated digital information and the amount of available storage.
If we are talking about safety, i can tell that in the security of storage SIZE technology has parameters incomparably better than all existing crypto algorithms. Please, read the whitepepper (https://myidm.io/img/doc/wp_en.pdf) for more information.

You're welcome!
Yes, it sounds interesting, of course, but still nothing is clear.
mesk41ito_kk

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

I strongly agree with you on this – "secure data storage is a vital necessity". I feel like everyone's out to spy on me (I have proof, by the way)
As far as similar security-centric projects go, what's your main advantage? What's the biggest selling point when it comes to IDM coin?

IDM service provides a decentralized distributed cloud data storage system where the security of data both, from loss and theft, is provided by the unique SIZE algorithm. To procure the distributed data storage, the service will rent a free memory from miners for a reward. The miners all over the world would be able to lease a memory on their devices, including devices morally and technically obsolete (old smartphones, dated hard disks) and receive a continuous remuneration. Our patented algorithm SIZE supports an excellent protection of a file from loss (corruption) and can guarantee a file recovery from only 2% of the remaining data. Administration of the service will be managed by blockchain technology.
The properties of SIZE, in information recovery, favorably differ from traditional and widespread methods, like 3 or 4-fold Backup or replication, embedded in Hadoop, ZFS file systems from Google, Luster, etc. The SIZE encoding algorithm can provide the same level of safety with much less redundancy.

The use of SIZE technology can significantly reduce the gap between the amount of generated digital information and the amount of available storage.
If we are talking about safety, i can tell that in the security of storage SIZE technology has parameters incomparably better than all existing crypto algorithms. Please, read the whitepepper (https://myidm.io/img/doc/wp_en.pdf) for more information.

You're welcome!

If you don't understand, then it's probably not for you.
joalated

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

You're welcome!

If you don't understand, then it's probably not for you.

Thank you, very nice
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

Friends, let's get back to discussing our  project.
Fedechka

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

Yes, I'm still wondering what makes this data storage system impossible to hack.
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Yes, I'm still wondering what makes this data storage system impossible to hack.

I'd like to know, too. I'm not very good with this stuff, but it sounds really good
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

I'd like to know, too. I'm not very good with this stuff, but it sounds really good

All metadata is generated and stored exclusively on user computers and is never transmitted over the Internet.
WinnEEErUSA

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Can you give me more details?
sotik x

Activity: 166
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

Hello everyone! I've tried, but I just don't get it.
WinnEEErUSA

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

Read more closely.  It's all there.
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

Read more closely.  It's all there.

Sure, IDM provides a decentralized distributed cloud data storage system where the data security is provided by the unique SIZE algorithm.
Fedechka

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

And you can recover data even if nearly completely lost.
WinnEEErUSA

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

Yeah, that's interesting.
SmIl33tona

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

I lost everything on my computer. All my pictures and files and everything.
joalated

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

I lost everything on my computer. All my pictures and files and everything.

If what they offer is true, that's amazing.
mesk41ito_kk

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

How does it work?
SmIl33tona

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

How much data can be lost to recover everything?
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

How much data can be lost to recover everything?

I can tell you that full recovery of a file can be accomplished even if the 98% of stored data has been lost.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: