Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2449 times)
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

After such big exponential growth market always have big collapse...
The bubble burst... And now we can only wait and hope it will inflate again...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camho

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

a lot of people have been so nervous because of this market of a things,,the market has been turn red since april  till this present time and this has bring alot of catastrophe for the people,,people have being waiting for market to turn out to green and comes back to its original state,,,but right now,,the market has not being so good for the people
btctop1

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

I am sure that this is just another manipulation for the purpose of quick earning. Those who have enough funds and resources from time to time arrange similar actions. And there's nothing to be done, just have to accept and wait for stabilization.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

It's simple, now on the market, correction is still going on. It comes from the very beginning of 2018, this is not surprising. The fact is that every growth one way or another recoups down and no one knows It's simple, now on the market, correction is still going on.
belimblink

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

Nothing, nothing happened. The market is a puzzle, every activity in it is done by emotions that sometimes go up and also go down. The market is always and always will be like that. I believe in cryptocurrency, the market will recover, Patience is always the best approach.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

It was very obvious. When the market grew very fast and rapidly all thought that it would always be so. However, no, after such a sudden growth there will be a long-term decline. I think we will still wait for a good moment and we need to be patient. If everything were so simple, everyone would earn on crypto-currencies and everything would be very good. But unfortunately, we see that the market is now falling even lower, when it would seem that it should not fall any more.

320hz

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

The market is weak because at the moment new investors do not want to invest in the crypto currency. This is due to the fact that people do not trust crypto currency because it constantly goes down.
liliann

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

In order for the cryptocurrency to develop better, it must pierce the bubble. Many coins are now overrated, and only bitcoin is the most valuable.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

I think Crypto, since it is more popular than the stock, it grows quietly in the world of modernization-this is very encouraging for me. I think crypto can be trusted. Grin Grin Grin Grin
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

I think that you have exaggerated too much, because even bitkoyn did not rise to such stakes in 2018, but it's not the time yet. You most importantly believe in this and all will come true. BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

It must be admitted that what makes the market red because of the large number of ICOs and scam projects, there have been many stories stating that investors are exposed to a scam, when they are hit by a scam they will continue to tell in various media so that this makes other investors choose cut loss.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

hiyla
Copper Member

Activity: 140

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

Cryptocurrency now needs to immediately fall to rise. Because we see a red market .... When the whales are bought then there will be growth.
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

While investors do not start trusting projects, the market will continue to fall. No one wants to lose money. Scammers are insolent at all, because there is no trust. Hence the market is red.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Well right now because of the domino effect which started with that fake GS news and that whale moving thousands of BTC. The market is still too young and fragile not to react to the news of such small significance.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

Many investors are now experiencing a panic so they have to sell the coins because the market is getting crashed. I think that this is very common because the market will not always go up. But it should also experience a decrease in price. And if this is seen as occurring in the past year where all the coins also weakened. And I still believe that the market will soon recover.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

As is well known that crypto growth is always active, falling and rising market prices are things that are usually crypto life. Crypto also has characteristics that are quite sensitive to news circulating around it. In order to be able to benefit quickly, you must be able to analyze which coins are getting a pump or have good prospects that can be relied upon to be realized in the future.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
i think that the bad situation is just temporary in this world so we have nothing to worry about lets just wait fpr a while

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

I don't know why the price of bitcoin is falling, but the price of Ethereum is falling due to the fact that ICO teams are selling their Ethereum reserves.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

Many investors come to the crypto market, but many leave it. This leads to the corresponding fluctuations and instability in the market. Everyone expects to hear information about the restoration of BTC and prices of most altcoins as soon as possible, but so far high volatility remains. I hope that the market will gradually stabilize from the beginning of next year.
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

If you look closely at the charts of the market, you can see that the market does not sink constantly, and there is an adjustment submitted to the analysis.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: