Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:02:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 35197 times)
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

Hello, when is the end of this project ICO?
Also, why there's no update in your twitter handle from August-current date?

Hi there Smiley The public token sale will be announced when market conditions improve. In the meantime keep an eye on the UK launch of our Zero Carbon Markets, during October. The team will keep the community informed on progress.  This live and operating market will also contribute towards a successful token sale 😊

There has been recent updates in their twitter profile actually. They posted a new tweet just 8 hours ago.
https://twitter.com/zerocarbonprjct
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

The renewable energy technologies performed good results in the climate change confrontation, but their cost is too high. There might be some progress in the climate change question, if the price of the renewable energy technologies is competitive to fossil fuels.
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

The renewable energy technologies performed good results in the climate change confrontation, but their cost is too high. There might be some progress in the climate change question, if the price of the renewable energy technologies is competitive to fossil fuels.

Yeah, you're right. The cost of renewable energies is too high right now to effectively compete with the traditional energy (coal, gas etc) market. In the interim, Zero Carbon Project's solution is to offset traditional energy supplies with international carbon credits, and making prices even more competitive with their reverse auction. Check it out below:

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zero-carbon-project-deploys-second-software-demonstration-site-their-online-reverse-auction-for-e205bc857dfc
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

Yeah, you're right. The cost of renewable energies is too high right now to effectively compete with the traditional energy (coal, gas etc) market. In the interim, Zero Carbon Project's solution is to offset traditional energy supplies with international carbon credits, and making prices even more competitive with their reverse auction. Check it out below:

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zero-carbon-project-deploys-second-software-demonstration-site-their-online-reverse-auction-for-e205bc857dfc
I like your systematic approach and goals you've set. Also the flexibility you offer to your customers is a great advantage over the competitors. Anyway, humanity is now humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its benefits to improve the quality of life. And this project offers a perspective solution to achieve this.
MakNoz

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Zeron Carbon Market applies intense competition by attracting various suppliers to the Market with the best Zero Carbon energy prices, which are specifically tailored to the size, location and pattern of consumer use. In the Zero Carbon market, customers get an energetic reward as a catalyst for change. Together we can reduce carbon emissions faster than renewable energy.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

I like your systematic approach and goals you've set. Also the flexibility you offer to your customers is a great advantage over the competitors. Anyway, humanity is now humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its benefits to improve the quality of life. And this project offers a perspective solution to achieve this.

Lovely to hear such words of support for the project, the team appreciate the support Smiley
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

How do you think how much money the company has collected? I wrote to the administrators in telegram, they told me that a significant amount
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

How do you think how much money the company has collected? I wrote to the administrators in telegram, they told me that a significant amount

Hi there Smiley Here's what Ian White from ZCP team said:
"We have raised a significant amount off blockchain in the private pre-sale but have decided to not publicly communicate this amount just yet. We are using this investment and our resources to build our system ready for October 18 launch in the UK. This is one of the reasons we are yet to release a public sale date, as we want to have a quality working product in place first to give potential investors and supporters confidence in our ICO."
petushka

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

Yeah, significant amount despite the list of restricted countries Smiley)) This project deserves recognition and support, they are doing a great thing.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

We need more and more projects like this to run on the Blockchain and also to bring awareness to consumers that they do have a choice in how they wish to shape their world. It may be too late for old people like me to really see the revolution unfold but for the younger generations it means a lot to be able to choose better energy solutions and also have a better quality of life and a cleaner planet in general. I think this project has a good chance to be successful given the niche it is participating in.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

We need more and more projects like this to run on the Blockchain and also to bring awareness to consumers that they do have a choice in how they wish to shape their world. It may be too late for old people like me to really see the revolution unfold but for the younger generations it means a lot to be able to choose better energy solutions and also have a better quality of life and a cleaner planet in general. I think this project has a good chance to be successful given the niche it is participating in.

Thank you for the kind words Qiman, the team really appreciates all the support.

I couldn't agree more with you, actions now will shape the future for the next generations Smiley
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

I think even they can not accurately predict what amounts they will collect. The interest of investors is decided, but as time shows, it is much less than the market that is in a bad state at this stage. Investors in such a market try not to invest, and even mega popular projects are not collected very much.
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

I think even they can not accurately predict what amounts they will collect. The interest of investors is decided, but as time shows, it is much less than the market that is in a bad state at this stage. Investors in such a market try not to invest, and even mega popular projects are not collected very much.

Hey there! Here's what Ian White from ZCP team said regarding this:
"We have raised a significant amount off blockchain in the private pre-sale but have decided to not publicly communicate this amount just yet. We are using this investment and our resources to build our system ready for October 18 launch in the UK. This is one of the reasons we are yet to release a public sale date, as we want to have a quality working product in place first to give potential investors and supporters confidence in our ICO."
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

When there is no transparency about the amounts collected, this causes a negative. I do not want to throw my money and invest in a project that does not try to show such information.
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

When there is no transparency about the amounts collected, this causes a negative. I do not want to throw my money and invest in a project that does not try to show such information.

I appreciate your concerns, please bear in mind, however, that the token sale is still currently in pre-sale stages and hasn't reached the main sale yet. A lot of projects don't announce how much has been raised in pre-sale until it is over, so don't give up on them just yet Wink these amounts will be announced when the team see's it fit to do so Smiley
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

The Zero Carbon market will deliver lower prices compared to carbon based energy and at the same time consumers will be rewarded with Energis tokens for a. agreeing to become a consumer, b. signing up to a new zero carbon energy contract through the platform, c. consuming zero carbon energy and d. nominating new consumers.
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

The Zero Carbon market will deliver lower prices compared to carbon based energy and at the same time consumers will be rewarded with Energis tokens for a. agreeing to become a consumer, b. signing up to a new zero carbon energy contract through the platform, c. consuming zero carbon energy and d. nominating new consumers.

That's right four199, and don't forget the use of the tokens, to pay the transaction fees for using the Zero Carbon Market.

If you'd like to learn more about how the Energis token works please have a read of page 22 in the Whitepaper
https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Zero_Carbon_Project_White_Paper_v3_2018_07_18.pdf

Smiley
petushka

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Actually it's a common practice nowadays and their choice. And obviously you should contribute the projects you trust instead of following crypto community. Zero carbon is founded by the team which already successfully operate in branch, so I don't think they're too tied to the amount collected.
scrivenorr

Activity: 219
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

BASE.INFO  team has interviewed Derek Myers the CEO of Zero Carbon Project . We have asked the most topical questions to get acquainted with the project and to learn the future plans of the Zero Carbon Project team.

https://base.info/news/exclusive-interview-zero-carbon-project-tackling-climate-change-using-the-blockchain

theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

BASE.INFO  team has interviewed Derek Myers the CEO of Zero Carbon Project . We have asked the most topical questions to get acquainted with the project and to learn the future plans of the Zero Carbon Project team.

https://base.info/news/exclusive-interview-zero-carbon-project-tackling-climate-change-using-the-blockchain

Thanks for this. Great interview, I see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: