Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 35189 times)
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:54:33 PM

What are the future plans for Zero project? May be some new exchanges with higher liquidity?
Additionally, you can never miss an update if you have joined the ANN channel =) https://t.me/ZeroCarbonAnnouncements
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vandanman1

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:50:59 PM

Our first tutorial🎉

👉Learn how to set up an ETH wallet, buy ETH and connect to IDEX👈

chuckcrypto1

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:59:58 AM

For more announcements on the Project, check out this wealth of a resource: https://t.me/ZeroCarbonAnnouncements
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:32:01 AM

What are the future plans for Zero project? May be some new exchanges with higher liquidity?

There's a lot on the pipeline, including opening several markets as well as registering suppliers.  For more information on what's to come, check out the roadmap on the website: https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/
Sorry, but I do not see any clear roadmap with a fixed dates. Probably I'm going to skip out this project.
vandanman1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:52:38 PM

Check out the team's latest tutorial on How to Transfer your ZCC Tokens from your ZeroCarbon Online Wallet to your ETH Wallet!

This is the 4th in the tutorial series on selling and purchasing ZCC tokens! Make sure to check out the rest of the series on Medium
chuckcrypto1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:07:22 AM

If you're doing it for the 'gram, check out Zero Carbon Project on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/zerocarbonproject/
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:51:55 PM

Zero Carbon Project has the explainer video on Facebook, give the page a like to never miss out on posts there  Grin

https://www.facebook.com/pg/zerocarbonproject/videos/?ref=page_internal
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:08:28 AM

i heard carbon credit which is also similar to stocks they protect the environment  now we are seeing Carbon based tokens in blockchain technology
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 06:22:06 AM

Do you have any partnership with non-profit organizations?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:41:12 AM

There's a lot on the pipeline, including opening several markets as well as registering suppliers.  For more information on what's to come, check out the roadmap on the website: https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/
Sorry, but I do not see any clear roadmap with a fixed dates. Probably I'm going to skip out this project.
Indeed, the road map is not written when it will be listed on the exchange, but the team will consider it to be included in a large exchange, I hope this will happen in the near future.
vandanman1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:05:43 AM

i heard carbon credit which is also similar to stocks they protect the environment  now we are seeing Carbon based tokens in blockchain technology

A Carbon Credit is a permit which allows a country or organization to produce a certain amount of carbon emissions and which can be traded if the full allowance is not used. Stocks are shares of ownership in a company, they do not protect the environment.

Beond, the parent company behind ZCP, work with many non profit organizations Smiley

]
Indeed, the road map is not written when it will be listed on the exchange, but the team will consider it to be included in a large exchange, I hope this will happen in the near future.

ZCC tokens are currently trading on IDEX, make sure to check out the 4 part series the team released on Medium. After mainsale, ZCC will be listed on GBX, and as for other exchanges, again, they will come after mainsale, the roadmap is mainly focused on project development itself.
rippar

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:18:40 PM

A Carbon Credit is a permit which allows a country or organization to produce a certain amount of carbon emissions and which can be traded if the full allowance is not used. Stocks are shares of ownership in a company, they do not protect the environment.

Beond, the parent company behind ZCP, work with many non profit organizations Smiley

]

ZCC tokens are currently trading on IDEX, make sure to check out the 4 part series the team released on Medium. After mainsale, ZCC will be listed on GBX, and as for other exchanges, again, they will come after mainsale, the roadmap is mainly focused on project development itself.

Idex is not a good exchange for this project. Each token can be listed on Idex, but the bots will dump it as soon as possible.
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:22:57 PM

]

Idex is not a good exchange for this project. Each token can be listed on Idex, but the bots will dump it as soon as possible.

Personally i'm a fan of IDEX, you can link your ERC20 wallet without ever making an account and place your order and wait patiently.
I think its a great starting point for any project, including Zero Carbon project.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:08:37 PM

]

Most tokens entering an IDex exchange are only the beginning of a high volume after it has become small and silent there is no movement in the trade.
chuckcrypto1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:53:00 PM

Zero Carbon Project just released its second tutorial on how to sell ZCC on IDEX.

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/how-to-sell-zcc-tokens-on-idex-exchange-c7c75d763781
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:05:12 PM

]

Most tokens entering an IDex exchange are only the beginning of a high volume after it has become small and silent there is no movement in the trade.

IDEX is just one of the places where it is not so hard to get listed. Low volume isn't because of IDEX, it is because there is not much interest in a token.
rippar

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:41:15 AM

Quote from: bassbity
Agree with you. Idex can't provide the enough level of trade liquidity, so that the tokens are dumped by bots.
chuckcrypto1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:54:51 AM

Check out this event supported by Zero Carbon Project.  If you're in the West London aread on March 28, check it out!

"Reshaping Industries and Stopping Climate Change with Blockchain"

https://westlondonbusiness.arlo.co/courses/1069-techwestlondon-reshaping-industries-and-stopping-climate-change-with-blockchain
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:15:43 PM

Agree with you. Idex can't provide the enough level of trade liquidity, so that the tokens are dumped by bots.
There are still many other exchanges, why should I choose Idex? if in exchange for Idex the team must be able to rotate so that the token has a movement such as having to prepare funds to buy tokens at idex so that the traders glance at them.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
vandanman1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:08:45 AM

There are still many other exchanges, why should I choose Idex? if in exchange for Idex the team must be able to rotate so that the token has a movement such as having to prepare funds to buy tokens at idex so that the traders glance at them.

There is a small circulating supply of ZeroCarbon tokens to satisfy demand for using Zero Carbon Market A small volume of Zero Carbon tokens are being traded on Idex. The Project is selling these tokens at about US$0.30 to satisfy demand for the tokens required to pay transaction fees for using our Market. The private sale is still ongoing, these tokens are not for 'trading' rather to pay transaction fees at present!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: