Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:58:16 AM

If I see Urunit platform roadmap is still far ahead. So for us to use Urunit platform have to wait several months ahead.
Means for now the developers are still focused on token sales.
Hopefully Urunit's marketing team always brings out unique ideas so that many investors are interested in the Urunit project.

It's normal, they need first to reach soft cap and raise enough money before they can move to next stage and start building the platform and it's the way that most ICOs work.

Agree with you, the marketing should be their most priority at this moment so that they can gain more fundings from the supporters and investors of the project.
They really required to priortize on advertizing functionalities tha will let the crypto community audience understand the workflow and the launch of Urunit, we need to spread the awareness of the project.

Well, this is a gambling platform, therefore as long as they reach the softcap so that it would suffice the need to run the platform and the rest can be expect on how their gambling platform functions. Although i would agree that more advertising should be done and proper audience and site to place the said advertisement.
The raised funds requires a proper agenda on the fund allocation and their team shall successfully accomplish the white papers planned activities so that the audience can undergo trusting the activities as per the plan amended.
Yeah, following what is written on their roadmap should be what they should prioritize if ever that plan need funds, for accomplishing their roadmap would be a big progress in our own perspective.

I believe the team has their own way to manage all the updates and development of their website. it is a long way to go for them to reach their soft cap. But it will be easy if they can hire crypto guru's and endorser for the project right?

They have good advisers I hope because they will be the life of the developers and founders. Second is that hopefully they have a start up capital that will cover all thier in project expenses to ensure they wont have any problems launching.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

If I see Urunit platform roadmap is still far ahead. So for us to use Urunit platform have to wait several months ahead.
Hopefully Urunit's marketing team always brings out unique ideas so that many investors are interested in the Urunit project.

It's normal, they need first to reach soft cap and raise enough money before they can move to next stage and start building the platform and it's the way that most ICOs work.

Agree with you, the marketing should be their most priority at this moment so that they can gain more fundings from the supporters and investors of the project.
They really required to priortize on advertizing functionalities tha will let the crypto community audience understand the workflow and the launch of Urunit, we need to spread the awareness of the project.

Well, this is a gambling platform, therefore as long as they reach the softcap so that it would suffice the need to run the platform and the rest can be expect on how their gambling platform functions. Although i would agree that more advertising should be done and proper audience and site to place the said advertisement.
The raised funds requires a proper agenda on the fund allocation and their team shall successfully accomplish the white papers planned activities so that the audience can undergo trusting the activities as per the plan amended.
Yeah, following what is written on their roadmap should be what they should prioritize if ever that plan need funds, for accomplishing their roadmap would be a big progress in our own perspective.

I believe the team has their own way to manage all the updates and development of their website. it is a long way to go for them to reach their soft cap. But it will be easy if they can hire crypto guru's and endorser for the project right?

I think in every project it needs  to be popular in order many will invest and with that they can get fund. But for me it really depends on how the team work on it and its foundation. It is very important to have a good foundation in order its not hard for them to work in the project because they know how to handle in every problem they encounter.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:12:13 AM

URUNIT is distinguished by the simplicity of the idea and the availability of an understanding of the processes that will occur on it
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

I wonder if everyone can take part in this project? Are there any restrictions or are they completely removed?
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

When we can see the beta version, it will be paid by? coins? or bonuses, so that later they can be used in the game?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

The team may have been able to achieve its goal towards this crypto currency community. The Urunit has a good and great gambling platform that people here in this project's community is keep on trusting and supporting, in which I am one of those, and gladly being a part of this project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

Its is really far ahead, as of now ICO sales seam to have a problem, I hope that some unique can solve that problem, so it can move to another stage.
Well the Urunit project really is doing the best they could but it is only natural for a certain project to encounter different problems. The team Urunit should take this current situation of the Urunit ICO sales into positive. I believe that the team can conquer this and proceed to the next stage.
Softcap 4M and now looks not half that can be from pre sale. While the residence time of 27 days, whether this can be achieved 4M softcap within 27 days left?
Here should the marketing side more promote again either about the purchase bonus can be increased.
If according to Urunit community how?
Any suggestions or ideas let the marketing party can consider it later.
I think its already said that the softcap is nearly $2,000,000 or something, it would be hard to achieve but not totally impossible with the remaining days of sales and your suggestion might help if approved.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

Its is really far ahead, as of now ICO sales seam to have a problem, I hope that some unique can solve that problem, so it can move to another stage.
Well the Urunit project really is doing the best they could but it is only natural for a certain project to encounter different problems. The team Urunit should take this current situation of the Urunit ICO sales into positive. I believe that the team can conquer this and proceed to the next stage.
Softcap 4M and now looks not half that can be from pre sale. While the residence time of 27 days, whether this can be achieved 4M softcap within 27 days left?
Here should the marketing side more promote again either about the purchase bonus can be increased.
If according to Urunit community how?
Any suggestions or ideas let the marketing party can consider it later.
I think its already said that the softcap is nearly $2,000,000 or something, it would be hard to achieve but not totally impossible with the remaining days of sales and your suggestion might help if approved.
If the team plan was wisely implemented with proactive monitoring and more initiatives with constant strategy figuring out the possibilities we can easily reach the assigned targets of softcap.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

The team may have been able to achieve its goal towards this crypto currency community. The Urunit has a good and great gambling platform that people here in this project's community is keep on trusting and supporting, in which I am one of those, and gladly being a part of this project.
To achieve the goals and the planned activities as per the white papers the team should more focus and maintain the accountability for every activity which is planned and for all the failure areas they should maintain a new plan to meet the possibilities.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

I agree that the project have managed to build good community and numerous supporters. Even on their telegram chat, a lot of people joining there because the features brought by Urunit are attractive and have potential to become profitable kind of investments. I just hope that the team behind this project will also be here on this thread to communicate with us so that more investors will joined on this team.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

To achieve the goals and the planned activities as per the white papers the team should more focus and maintain the accountability for every activity which is planned and for all the failure areas they should maintain a new plan to meet the possibilities.
Indeed. Moreover, they need a great developer for the project to keep the project run until nowadays and focusing on their goals.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

I agree that the project have managed to build good community and numerous supporters. Even on their telegram chat, a lot of people joining there because the features brought by Urunit are attractive and have potential to become profitable kind of investments. I just hope that the team behind this project will also be here on this thread to communicate with us so that more investors will joined on this team.
Yeah, because its managed by the community itself so their telegram chat is very crowd discussing the amazingness about the project.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

URUNIT is distinguished by the simplicity of the idea and the availability of an understanding of the processes that will occur on it
Urunit is a genuine creation of the founder who is also a gambling enthusiast I think. All the features and benefitvof the platform is for its didecated players.

I am really wondering why they need ICO and with a big amount of  soft cap and hard cap when it fact a lot of gambling sites can run without any need of fundings from ICO. With the funds, they should be able to create a more competitive gambling site if this is not just an ICO business.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

I've seen many similar projects but I am not aware that any of them were successful. This project has many team members and that is good, idea is good but not unique and because of earlier projects which wasn't successful I hasitate to invest in ICO's for gambling platforms. I will watch this and see how much money will be raised and maybe I change my mind.

This project needs more impression and traffic, I have recently visited ICO page and the tokens sale didn't even move in 2 days. This is alarming the team needs more promotion and offers to attract investors. And the sad part is this is just the Soft Cap sale.
As I was saying idea is not unique and there were lots gambling projects and there are lots gambling sites if they want to succeed they have to offer something unique or something very high, jackpot, profit share... Gambling industry is popular but it is saturated with new gambling sites, competition is on high level.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Agenda is also need to be essential as part of the planned activity and when we have a more flow of traffic that brings the more advantage for the platform to reach to the next level in achieving the targets.
I think agenda and objectives are clearly needed to have a well established and strong project specialy it's community need to have strong foundation to settle and resolve all the possible circumstances that may come along the project way. Achievements are the key skills to be more successful and amazing.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

Yeah, because its managed by the community itself so their telegram chat is very crowd discussing the amazingness about the project.
They are very good in communicating their investors and supporters. The interpersonal skills of each team members are very effective in talking and resolving the inquiries and questions of all the investors. The community is now building a huge range and strong and dedicated team mmembers and developers.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

I liked the project, but here's what's really interesting, the developers did before such projects associated with any games.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

I'm waiting for the alpha stage at launch.
With the launch of alpha platform stage all communities including investors can feel that the Urunit platform is really alive.
I hope the developer will soon launch an alpha stage.
I can not understand what "Alpha" means, could you explain to me? Because if you are waiting for the launch, then most likely I do not know what, liyuo did not see this news about the launch.
The Alpha was testing the Urunit platform before the beta platform launch.
Try to read carefully on the website Urunit, there in mentioned will do alpha platform testing alpha.

Exactly! You are right, I already thought that this was a mistake, but it turned out that my mistake was that I did not read it and did not see it. Then everything is now in place.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

They are very good in communicating their investors and supporters. The interpersonal skills of each team members are very effective in talking and resolving the inquiries and questions of all the investors. The community is now building a huge range and strong and dedicated team mmembers and developers.
Yes, the team is also very active on telegram and answering all the questions to the investor's and supporting people. I think they have gained huge community support from their marketing skills and also gained huge funding from the investors. This gambling platform will surely be a great success in the future.
joeperry

Activity: 2100
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

I think this project has gained a huge community on most of the social media for its support and many people liked their concept of community managed to gamble. This is really a very effective way of gambling also increasing the profits of the players.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: