Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

very good project
All projects in the forum is good, but this one is the best and suitable for me, I love gambling and now I can earn more by hosting games.
It is all the potential Urunit is constantly enriching to the advanced technologies and adding more features that is trending like a spark in the crypto economy and gaining more possibilities.

The most important thing is to attract more investors to trust the project and if that happen many investors will also be encourage to play and make more investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:46:20 AM

Adding more games in the Urunit platform can excite mode gamblers and also can bring more attention of new gamblers so Dev team can have more innovations.

The most important thing is for the team to create games that is more fair and will give high chance of winning if ever so that more players will visit their platform.
They should be innovative in creating games for thier players, most onlije gamblers are also looking for something fresh to thier eyes.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:08:50 AM

very good project
All projects in the forum is good, but this one is the best and suitable for me, I love gambling and now I can earn more by hosting games.
Perhaps the project is suitable not only for you but also for other users who like you like to play games of chance. I also play a little, and I would like to try playing on this platform when it opens.

This will  be more popular to all gamblers and all people that wants to get easy money, I am hoping for more interested people that will support the project continuously.
The most interesting with Urunit is profits will be shared among all the participants so all potential investors strongly made Urunit as their choice and successfully achieving by winning.
Well its realy pretty cool profit sharing. The project that has the passion on creating a advantageous project is verh awesome . Hope the developers wil continue to provide the users a good unique and updated project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:15:28 AM

very good project
Perhaps the project is suitable not only for you but also for other users who like you like to play games of chance. I also play a little, and I would like to try playing on this platform when it opens.

This will  be more popular to all gamblers and all people that wants to get easy money, I am hoping for more interested people that will support the project continuously.
In gambling all you have do is patients, strategies and all the luck in world. Gambling is fun but you must be careful in playing and spending you money. You must set limitations. Its important beacause you might spend all you have and end nothing. There are always good and bad times.be prepare for bads times when it comes and enjoy the happy times.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

very good project

The most interesting with Urunit is profits will be shared among all the participants so all potential investors strongly made Urunit as their choice and successfully achieving by winning.
Well its realy pretty cool profit sharing. The project that has the passion on creating a advantageous project is verh awesome . Hope the developers wil continue to provide the users a good unique and updated project.
With that features in Urunit, the members will really get more rewards and will like the project more. This could give a breakthrough to the project to become successful.
This is the best project ever in the world because you can game with its community, not the house itself. I really happy to see a project like this.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

Great team and a good project, they also have a lovely community which strongly support them and this is a good achievement for now.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

very good project

With that features in Urunit, the members will really get more rewards and will like the project more. This could give a breakthrough to the project to become successful.
This is the best project ever in the world because you can game with its community, not the house itself. I really happy to see a project like this.
This project really have a potential and as days goes by, the Urunit project gains attention from here in the crypto currency community. If the team will keep up its great performance as well as its continuous progress for the benefits of the whole crypto community and its people, then this project needs a continues support and deserves to have mote investors for its developments.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:26 AM

very good project

In gambling all you have do is patients, strategies and all the luck in world. Gambling is fun but you must be careful in playing and spending you money. You must set limitations. Its important beacause you might spend all you have and end nothing. There are always good and bad times.be prepare for bads times when it comes and enjoy the happy times.

and developing this project is like a game as well, it needs a lot of patience and to grow the community a good strategy in order to market it in the crypto space.
urunpr

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

I met a similar idea when bounties paid coins and then it was possible to exchange them during the game. Do you mean this?
Do you meaning that, when we join Urunit bounty, the rewards can using to play and exchange at the game?

URUN tokens will be sold on exchanges and used as a payment option on the platform as well
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:20:49 AM

I met a similar idea when bounties paid coins and then it was possible to exchange them during the game. Do you mean this?
Do you meaning that, when we join Urunit bounty, the rewards can using to play and exchange at the game?

URUN tokens will be sold on exchanges and used as a payment option on the platform as well
Is there any price determine for the coin?This project now famous to many people.that's why I am egear to know the progress.so please provide me news
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

I know for sure this will have success Inthe future because they're involved into online gambling. We all know that Online gambling have a massive amount of money.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:39:11 AM

The developer has an interesting idea and I really liked that the tokens would be permanently burned, if I correctly understood the tokens then they should constantly go up.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

very good project

That will also lead to the coin price falling since a lot of gthese so called investors will start dumping as soon as they get money
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

I know for sure this will have success Inthe future because they're involved into online gambling. We all know that Online gambling have a massive amount of money.

Online gambling will be the trend in the future, most of the transaction will be now on web. So this will be successful project soon.
This is a correct remark. In my country gambling is prohibited and a lot of people play on the Internet and this is the only opportunity for gamers.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

Online gambling will be the trend in the future, most of the transaction will be now on web. So this will be successful project soon.
This is a correct remark. In my country gambling is prohibited and a lot of people play on the Internet and this is the only opportunity for gamers.

I would say that gambling is pretty addictive if you don't have a self-discipline to your self. Because there is always a big risk when you are unto gambling business.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

This is like a major breakthrough in the gambling industry and if they can pull it off then is going to be one of the biggest online gambling arena well am sure my house is going to be awesome

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Yes it is, always where there are gambling, there are large amounts of money. Because to sozheleniu there are people who have dependency and they all play up. But I hope that such people will be less and always need to know where to stop.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:06:11 AM

Yes it is, always where there are gambling, there are large amounts of money. Because to sozheleniu there are people who have dependency and they all play up. But I hope that such people will be less and always need to know where to stop.
Gamblers are better experienced and they choose Urunit as their choice as the understand the potential of the project as per the feedback we understand.
wledgewil

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

This is like a major breakthrough in the gambling industry and if they can pull it off then is going to be one of the biggest online gambling arena well am sure my house is going to be awesome
Adding more new games can attract more gamblers to successfully choose Urunit as their choice and that step would be incredible here they have the chance to even gain more profits.
wledgewil

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:23:53 AM

I would say that gambling is pretty addictive if you don't have a self-discipline to your self. Because there is always a big risk when you are unto gambling business.
Without Risk their is no profit not only with the gambling but in every business however people choose gambling as there will be more profits so experienced gamblers make it as their choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: