Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
Vewilvifumb

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

Hello, fellows. You need to append token details to allow participants to join the project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:33:07 AM

I just noticed that the founders cant sell urunit tokens for 2 years and team members for 1 year. For sure this token is not realy a pump and dump scheme.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

I just noticed that the founders cant sell urunit tokens for 2 years and team members for 1 year. For sure this token is not realy a pump and dump scheme.
Of course, but, well, the community of the market was controlled the whole P&D situation, so there is no developer hand in this P&D.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

The token sale is really slow on moving. What are your prediction guys? Can they reach their soft cap in 1 month? or they will need another couple weeks again to reach the minimum soft cap?
I guess they need more push for their project such as good advertising and better strategies in terms of getting big investors.
There really are efforts needed to exert in promoting, lets hope that 1 month would suffice to reach the soft cap and gather big investors.

Kazhama-Sinrie

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

I wish good luck for the project. Aesthetic approach,  excellent plan, wondrous activity.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

The token sale is really slow on moving. What are your prediction guys? Can they reach their soft cap in 1 month? or they will need another couple weeks again to reach the minimum soft cap?
I guess they need more push for their project such as good advertising and better strategies in terms of getting big investors.
There really are efforts needed to exert in promoting, lets hope that 1 month would suffice to reach the soft cap and gather big investors.
1 month isn't that bad to reaching soft cap, otherwise, it would be more sufficient if they would giving more time on the ICO to reach also their hard cap.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

The team of the project has progressed in the promotion of its project, but not so much to break out and take the lead in the gaming industry.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

1 month isn't that bad to reaching soft cap, otherwise, it would be more sufficient if they would giving more time on the ICO to reach also their hard cap.

Reaching soft cap is a good achievement now because some projects failed to reached their hard cap, as time pass by I am hoping that there will be more investors that will check this project and hopefully making good investments here.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

it is looking a good project based on gambling. but may be   community member should more concern about the launching platform. its my personal thought. but overall if the plan use effectively the project will be success.
Yes, they are very concerned about their platform and its development at the same time they should also know the importance of marking as it will attract a huge number of funds from the investors and the project can run it development very smoothly in all the ways. This will also make the platform more user-friendly and increase rearward for the users.
I saw that gamer cannot sell their token for some years if that happens how the market dump or jump. I think this will make investors confused to invest. what do u think?

AaronKla

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

I wish you advance!
Amazing vision, very nice design, judicious results.
Jedie22

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Reaching soft cap is a good achievement now because some projects failed to reached their hard cap, as time pass by I am hoping that there will be more investors that will check this project and hopefully making good investments here.
Yes, the soft cap is quite a good success. This is definitely a good start. This is a proof that the project is possible to reach its gools because of its success about the sof cap. No matter how many issues will come I know that the projectwill rresolve it and eventually overcome all the circumstances that may come.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Yes. One month is enough time to reached the soft cap which is 4M USD. And as of now, they just gained 8k and plus which is not good at this time because the market not goes well and probably the team will not be able to achieved this if they don't focus in convincing more people to joined in the ICO.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

When we can see the beta version, it will be paid by? coins? or bonuses, so that later they can be used in the game?

If the token sale succeed and soft cap reached, Beta version of URUNIT platform will be released in Q3 2019 ( July 1  to September 30 of 2019 ) according to current roadmap, So it;s still early to talk about the platform.
Yes you are right of course. It is too early to say what the results will be after the release of the platform, because there is still not that much money to develop the platform.
GromovSer

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

To reach most important it at least soft cap as having raised these funds team is already planned that with it to do and all plans will be realized at least half. Hard cap is necessary only for ensuring the maximum result.
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

When we can see the beta version, it will be paid by? coins? or bonuses, so that later they can be used in the game?

If the token sale succeed and soft cap reached, Beta version of URUNIT platform will be released in Q3 2019 ( July 1  to September 30 of 2019 ) according to current roadmap, So it;s still early to talk about the platform.
Yes you are right of course. It is too early to say what the results will be after the release of the platform, because there is still not that much money to develop the platform.
Collecting thier needed funds to start the project is the main priority of the team at this moment because if they failed to even reach the minimum cap, sad to say but thus nice project wont go online.
yes, it will be sad, but at this stage I think the most important for the team will be to strengthen the marketing policy of the project in order to raise more funds

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
AlvaroHardiek

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

I suppose it's a great project! Riveting business, aesthetic plan.  Good luck fellows!
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Collecting thier needed funds to start the project is the main priority of the team at this moment because if they failed to even reach the minimum cap, sad to say but thus nice project wont go online.
yes, it will be sad, but at this stage I think the most important for the team will be to strengthen the marketing policy of the project in order to raise more funds
Yes, they need more competitive and aggressive at this moment. The marketing strategies will surely help the project and  this will help to gain and attract more investors to fund the whole project program. If team will accumulate the enough funds this will help the project to reach success.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

This is what we called challenge not necessarily the goal is to gain success easily but how it can be useful and loved by people that is why whatever it takes as long the team are cooperating and finding ways to upgrade the said project, I am sure it will be successful soon, I really believe in success of the project by having a good foundation and a good team members.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

I liked the project, but here's what's really interesting, the developers did before such projects associated with any games.
A project is more famous to everyone when it contain games.but urunit make it interesting that a player's can decide. Where to they want to work

Well, this is needed because as of now there lots like hundreds of online gambling site on the internet and some of them are a scam. Expecting that after the ICO they will not turn the members and investors down and became a legit online gambling site.
I agree a lot of scammers, you know what is really interesting, whether they will be able to bet on sports, as for me it is also associated with excitement.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Exactly. They need to reached the soft cap no matter what because this is the only that they can be able to start up on their development. If they can't do this, probably the funds that they have collected will be return to the investors and to all people who have contributed in the ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: