Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

gambling are commodity that always bring huge volume of money
and ofcourse it makes people lost huge money too
i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
Gambling can't be considered as a way of earnings at all. If you play with such approach, then with high probability you will lose all the savings. Many people fondly consider as well try to earn, most of them loses at a long distance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Very tough competition in the market for online services. And I do not know what it's like to offer players that they are interested.

Ehh all a gambler needs these days is just easy accessibility, lower the entry bar for gambling even less and you have even more people gambling

But as he says there is a big competition in attracting more people to use a certain platform for gambling or betting. What's mainstream now is to make a competition, generous reward for referrals and more.
A good system will surely attract users and investors I think best thing is to release this platform beta edition and maybe things around will increase since people will be tempted to try

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
Gambling can't be considered as a way of earnings at all. If you play with such approach, then with high probability you will lose all the savings. Many people fondly consider as well try to earn, most of them loses at a long distance.

Sometimes we cannot force or teach other people not to consider gambling as a source of their income if they are always lucky most of the time gambling, and this will benefit the urunit platform and may help with the continues development of the platform.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

It also requires experience for a gambler and understand how to play that will give them better profits without understanding the game jumping randomly may disappoint.
Everybody still like gambling, some of them can gain profit, but almost of them lost everything they have. So lay with your money which you can afford.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

The project as a whole is not bad, but the idea is a little difficult to implement, because gambling is forbidden in many places.
Really? Do you know online gambling is the big industry have big profit whole the world now? Go to gambling section to know more, even they have forbidden Smiley

Any new gambling project will work in areas when Gambling is allowed just like other exist platforms, So mentioning that gambling is forbidden some areas is not important point. This is a big market in industry even with those illegal problems.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

The project as a whole is not bad, but the idea is a little difficult to implement, because gambling is forbidden in many places.
Really? Do you know online gambling is the big industry have big profit whole the world now? Go to gambling section to know more, even they have forbidden Smiley

There are many ways and method if you want to gamble even if your countries forbid to gamble. Its online you can always use VPN or Just rent vps and use that to gamble.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

For me, I don't prefer gambling as one of good income. In my experience you can only win once and after that its more losses that could happen. Especially if you became an addict to it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:21:29 AM

Very tough competition in the market for online services. And I do not know what it's like to offer players that they are interested.

Ehh all a gambler needs these days is just easy accessibility, lower the entry bar for gambling even less and you have even more people gambling

But as he says there is a big competition in attracting more people to use a certain platform for gambling or betting. What's mainstream now is to make a competition, generous reward for referrals and more.
As for me, i get excited on gambling platforms which enables you to play with other player and to interact with others which is more other gambling platforms are lacking.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

There are a lot of legit and famous online gambling sites like primedice and bitsler. If they can make or provide some features that will attract gamblers then its good for the ICO sale.
I like them both because they are partner and they already gathered many communities around the world to gamble with these platform.
Maybe the project  Urinit is not famous like the otherr project that stated above but its very nice and promising project. This is maybe new compare to those project but Urinit shows too much potential and competitive even it has different concept than others. Hopefully in due time the team will implement some new updates and progress in the project for the future benefits.
We can expect that the team will implement more options to make their project much more lively in the future. But for now lets support and help the project first to build their foundation.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

There are a lot of legit and famous online gambling sites like primedice and bitsler. If they can make or provide some features that will attract gamblers then its good for the ICO sale.
I like them both because they are partner and they already gathered many communities around the world to gamble with these platform.
Maybe the project  Urinit is not famous like the otherr project that stated above but its very nice and promising project. This is maybe new compare to those project but Urinit shows too much potential and competitive even it has different concept than others. Hopefully in due time the team will implement some new updates and progress in the project for the future benefits.
We can expect that the team will implement more options to make their project much more lively in the future. But for now lets support and help the project first to build their foundation.
Just have faith with the developers guys they know for sure what they are doing. This is a project that is very different from other gambling sites that why the will question its integrity and transparency but as a supporter we should put all our trust on them.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

Of course, now there is insanely much competition, I will explain why. At the moment, there are a lot of similar projects, but none of them will reach the end, so the users from the project to the project are running there and do not know what to choose.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Of course, now there is insanely much competition, I will explain why. At the moment, there are a lot of similar projects, but none of them will reach the end, so the users from the project to the project are running there and do not know what to choose.
Yeah, many of them doesn't have basis of choosing what project would be the best, since its a big competition its not really easy to find which will succeed.

damniatx_

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

Yeah, many of them doesn't have basis of choosing what project would be the best, since its a big competition its not really easy to find which will succeed.
in order to stand out from a huge crowd of similar projects, the team must have its own unique characteristics that will attract more supporters.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.

Wonderful entertainment? Gambling is destructive entertainment. Also businessmen can't just earn "as much money as they want' that's not how it works
On the other hand, it can be said that gambling is bad and is addictive and addicted to games where most players leave their money and can not return them. But someone is just playing for fun.
this is all true, but I can not help saying that gambling is a personal matter for every person. Therefore, we can not say exactly what is a bad or good occupation, everyone chooses for themselves.
Yes it's true, here everyone decides for himself, play him or not play gambling. For example, I only play rabbi pleasure and very rarely.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

Projects became too much recently and also many of them will become successful as all world will begin to use cryptocurrency for payments soon. As for Urunit, most likely it will be able to become the competitor a real gambling institution, but if they go the correct strategy, then owners of game clubs will ask cooperation with Urunit.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.

Wonderful entertainment? Gambling is destructive entertainment. Also businessmen can't just earn "as much money as they want' that's not how it works
On the other hand, it can be said that gambling is bad and is addictive and addicted to games where most players leave their money and can not return them. But someone is just playing for fun.
this is all true, but I can not help saying that gambling is a personal matter for every person. Therefore, we can not say exactly what is a bad or good occupation, everyone chooses for themselves.
Yes it's true, here everyone decides for himself, play him or not play gambling. For example, I only play rabbi pleasure and very rarely.
I usually liked to play in primedice and bitsler but nowadays i always lose because of their house edge is too big and i hope urunit can bring much profit.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

I usually liked to play in primedice and bitsler but nowadays i always lose because of their house edge is too big and i hope urunit can bring much profit.
Agreed. Bitsler and  Primedice is a friend, don't you know it? They both are the same company and that's why the house edge is too big.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

There are really so many gambling projects out here in the crypto currency community but the gmabling projects didn't lost its track to be in trend here in this community. People are keep on looking for gambling platforms, finding the best and suitable gambling project they like to trust and invest themselves. Well, Urunit is a good one, so hopefully the team will keep up on its pace progressing positively.
Druvax

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain.I like the idea and roadmap of the URUN coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Me too Ive been a loyal player of primedice for 2 years and so far I earned a decent amount of btc but i decided to go to a different site which has lower house edge. Im waiting  for urunit for me to try it out.
I would say you are a very adventurous and lucky person. I hope, when the Urunit platform starts its work, you will definitely raise your capital by playing games on the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: