Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69305 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Game platforms are huge, so there is demand for them. Investors could invest in the project if there was feedback from the developers.
Those devs are doing all thier best to promote and make this project worth investing. It would take same time however to see the end results so patience is realy needed.
Yes. Patience is really needed for this project as it will takes more time to develop and make this a good kind. But I wonder why the beta version takes so long? It will takes 1 year and plus before we can be able to see how the platform works as the Urunit's roadmap said. I hope it will be explained further by the team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

I can see that this project have a big team and a community but I can't see any live activities like AMA or something like attending public gatherings about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

gambling are commodity that always bring huge volume of money
and ofcourse it makes people lost huge money too
i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
I can tell you that gambling is not always profitable, there is one such rule: "If someone won, then someone lost." You can not always stay in profit. Gambling is a risk.

You have a point but I think this project doesn't focus only for being a player but also as a creator and manipulator of the game which can give high profit to the  participants, though there is part that it is risky but I believe it will vanish all as long you trust the project. Looking more upgrades on this project and success.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
I can tell you that gambling is not always profitable, there is one such rule: "If someone won, then someone lost." You can not always stay in profit. Gambling is a risk.

I totally agree with you that gambling is a risky kind of gaining profits sinced there are no assuranced on it. But there are some people also who only invest in a gambling platform because they knew that it is very demand online and a lot of people are engaging with this in order to try their luck.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

of course, you can be right. But as practice shows in life, a lot of gambling people who like to play gambling. Therefore, the platform will definitely be popular among players.
Well as old sayings goes practice make perfect. The gamers will play once they know the tactics and strategies of the games. The platform will be more popular to the people who are very interested in gambling. Since some are  fun of playing and gamble so probably this project will be more famous and successful in the future.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

Gambling can't be considered as a way of earnings at all. If you play with such approach, then with high probability you will lose all the savings. Many people fondly consider as well try to earn, most of them loses at a long distance.

For me, I don't prefer gambling as one of good income. In my experience you can only win once and after that its more losses that could happen. Especially if you became an addict to it.
Yeah, addiction could become a reason why people lose their money instead of gaining, but its not bad to try it once in a while to have it experienced.
It is also of not getting satisfy, in the world of gambling you should have a big control of your emotions and feelings for it might cause of desperation that you would still gamble even though you had enough.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

Urunit surely has gained a huge number of supporters to its community and many more are joining this amazing and high potential project every day. This is due to their expert marketing team and their strategies. They also have 50000+ community members on telegram and team is also very active there. I think this is a very active and profitable project of the future.

But I recently visited their ICO website and the sale is not that moving recently. I guess they will need more bigger promotion and campaigns to attract customers right?

I am not sure but as i browse this thread and hoping to find good and new development from the site and the team. Nothing at all. No updates? I hope the social media pages of URUNIT is still active.
On Twitter, they are still active. Therefore, I'm sure that the project will develop and will not stop.

But why just twitter? Why not here too? This is the place they posted the ANN thread for their coin then they should be answering questions here too
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

The project in principle is not bad, but that's what I really would like to see, so it's sports betting because it's also some kind of excitement.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Gambling can't be considered as a way of earnings at all. If you play with such approach, then with high probability you will lose all the savings. Many people fondly consider as well try to earn, most of them loses at a long distance.

For me, I don't prefer gambling as one of good income. In my experience you can only win once and after that its more losses that could happen. Especially if you became an addict to it.
Yeah, addiction could become a reason why people lose their money instead of gaining, but its not bad to try it once in a while to have it experienced.
It is also of not getting satisfy, in the world of gambling you should have a big control of your emotions and feelings for it might cause of desperation that you would still gamble even though you had enough.
i usually gamble for fun and not get intended to lose all of my money man. what a kind of people that wanted to lose all their money by just gambling? Try to get some works.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

i usually gamble for fun and not get intended to lose all of my money man. what a kind of people that wanted to lose all their money by just gambling? Try to get some works.
any person would not want to be left without a penny. But people who can not live without gambling can just at any time lose absolutely all the money. You always need to stop in time.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

any person would not want to be left without a penny. But people who can not live without gambling can just at any time lose absolutely all the money. You always need to stop in time.
indeed. especially if someone got convinced and be a professional gambler with so many pennies loss in the gambling world.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

It also requires experience for a gambler and understand how to play that will give them better profits without understanding the game jumping randomly may disappoint.
yeah I agree and I don't have much experience in gambling. try to stay away from all kinda looses :p  but some people I know addicted of gambling. although they loose more than get profit

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

It also requires experience for a gambler and understand how to play that will give them better profits without understanding the game jumping randomly may disappoint.
yeah I agree and I don't have much experience in gambling. try to stay away from all kinda looses :p  but some people I know addicted of gambling. although they loose more than get profit
considering that as first step of experience with gambling they can skill their potential and start prioritizing first how to play and succeed that gives them an ultimate profit.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

indeed. especially if someone got convinced and be a professional gambler with so many pennies loss in the gambling world.
If the gambler objective is mainly and only focused on profits and earning it may also have a chance not getting success as more gamblers who win the game will possess a scope of achievement and that automatically brings them profits.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Game platforms are huge, so there is demand for them. Investors could invest in the project if there was feedback from the developers.
There is already so many evidence in this thread. So many investors are already live in this project .so this project has good future to be the path of success
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

Those devs are doing all thier best to promote and make this project worth investing. It would take same time however to see the end results so patience is realy needed.

This is a serious kind of project and everything should be well-organized. What the team are doing definitely for the purpose of improving the project and also to invite more people to know more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

considering that as first step of experience with gambling they can skill their potential and start prioritizing first how to play and succeed that gives them an ultimate profit.
I think that is totally reasonable and I will accept the idea behind your statement here.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

If we area talking about communication, well we can join some of their social channels because the team will definitely be there to answer our doubts and concerns. Investors can see for themselves because the project has a WP and also provided a video for better understanding. It maybe takes time but it is also for their own good.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

I think in Urunit there will be many various competitions and you will be able to earn the own capital only performing some tasks, investments it isn't required therefore and to lose risk at all the means aren't present any.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

I think i will prefer to host the games on the platform since it allows for that and is a better way to earn but yeah when it comes to gambling you either win or lose and you definitely win if you pay attention but not all the time plus you can make more money than you have imagine

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: