Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69305 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

URUNIT should start negotiating now to exchange sites to list thier tokens because investors might get mad if they failed to do it. Especially they have so many investors now.
If they could focus on listing some popular exchange that brings a chance to gain more investors have a look on our project and we can gain more attention that brings more traffic and makes the way easy to reach the goal.
Yes. If they could managed to put this coin in a good and big exchange, probably more people will be here to visit the website and make some investments. And having this way will surely make the project become more better as more investors will possibly liked to joined here.

Everything probably set according to plan because the team are making some progress in terms of the marketing strategy. And also, about the exchange maybe that is will be focused later because for now they are still in the stage of boosting their ICO.
Yeah, their marketing strategy were needed to focusing the future plan of the project because it was their purpose on this project.
Even how they focus on the development of the project, they should also take a look and give attention to their community to come up with a great marketing strategy to attract and gain more people that will come to interest to use, support and invest in this good gambling platform of the Urunit team.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

How does the project go? Where can I see this information? Is it open or is it reported by the developers?
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

It seems like owing a game becomes gambling itself, because the only way to become the owner of the game on the platform is drawing of the lots. and if you are lucky and win it, you need to pay amount fee, plus ownership remain only for short time and not long time.
What? That is, if I win then I need to pay before taking my winnings? Something strange as it is, it seems to me that it turns out it's not a win.
Strange, but most likely it is. I'll have to make a contribution before I get a win. Not properly done, you are thus pushing users away from themselves, rather than attracting.
Maybe we do not understand the essence correctly, because it looks very repulsive and few people are interested in this proposal.
That's it, and it's strange to me that no one paid attention to this before, why no one asked this question before. After all, on other platforms, there is no such thing, where you first need to get your own money there, and then take away the winnings.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

It seems like owing a game becomes gambling itself, because the only way to become the owner of the game on the platform is drawing of the lots. and if you are lucky and win it, you need to pay amount fee, plus ownership remain only for short time and not long time.
What? That is, if I win then I need to pay before taking my winnings? Something strange as it is, it seems to me that it turns out it's not a win.
Strange, but most likely it is. I'll have to make a contribution before I get a win. Not properly done, you are thus pushing users away from themselves, rather than attracting.
Very, very bad option for the development team. I'm on that condition, I definitely will not play. His earned you can say the winnings that I received, I can not pick up only if I pay.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

URUNIT should start negotiating now to exchange sites to list thier tokens because investors might get mad if they failed to do it. Especially they have so many investors now.
If they could focus on listing some popular exchange that brings a chance to gain more investors have a look on our project and we can gain more attention that brings more traffic and makes the way easy to reach the goal.
Yes. If they could managed to put this coin in a good and big exchange, probably more people will be here to visit the website and make some investments. And having this way will surely make the project become more better as more investors will possibly liked to joined here.

This option is good and reasonable because of the traffic of famous trading site that URUNIT will get if they shall put it there.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

Their ico is still live with 20% discount so i think basically till they are done with tokensales or maybe half way before they announce that right is just wait to see tokensale result which is shown on their site now
How much ETH or USD we reached at current time? I see at their progress bar have number like that 883k, it is token sold out?
It is interesting to me how much also the number of investors what generally has been brought together? Where can this information be studied? It isn't hidden? Thanks in advance, if you give to me for acquaintance the reference.
You can go to visit Urunit.io and to see this information. As i know so far, this is 883k USD. And i really have surprising that, bearing market don't have big affect to URunIt, this increasing day by day.

I think its 883K tokens that has been sold and its not the collected dollar amount. And there softcap is 2 Million tokens to be solved to reach that one.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

In which countries will be access to this platofirm? Not all countries are legalized gambling, it is interesting how this issue will be solved by the developers.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

Currently, there are few such projects, so I like everything. I remember there was a Dragon project and he collected a lot of money.
Yes, Gambling has become very popular and much online gambling platform earn huge profits. But Urunit has a very unique concept which can make a very successful platform whit great features and high traffic. I think they would get a good amount of investment from the community.

If all things will all good then probably, they can have a better support. Which means that they will have enough funds to make the project continue to run and gives a better services to the crypto users.

As the project moving forward with development is a sign that it will be successful soon. We can look at its background starting from the creation days and the number of investors invested in this project. I am sure that the team is still think for new ideas that will make the project better and useful to everyone.

It is necessary to do in order for them to have some support from the investors. Without it, then the protocol would fail and just turned it into a waste. So, this is why the team is giving all their best to create an idea which it will be so useful and everyone can be benefited.
If the idea could give great impact onto the project then it really is necessary, but I think they are capable of creating better ideas that will improve URUNIT.

Being innovative takes courage and also creativity to execute those ideas. I know the team can handle the change that will be implemented on the platform.
Lets hope it turns out that way, as of now it really is hard to find ideas different from the rest, well even if it took quite long I believe they can create new that would appeal.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

Currently, there are few such projects, so I like everything. I remember there was a Dragon project and he collected a lot of money.
Yes, Gambling has become very popular and much online gambling platform earn huge profits. But Urunit has a very unique concept which can make a very successful platform whit great features and high traffic. I think they would get a good amount of investment from the community.
seems like  many peoples are interest in gambling to earn more profit and Urunit is kinda project to invest in. but they need more promotion to let people know and attract them towards the project

Fathir123

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

Competition in actual kucoin will affect the value of the Urunit platform. But what is happening with the Urunit platform, up until now the Urunit platform whose many communities can not be in the top 50. This indicates how unlikely the Urunit community is to this project. While Urunit team has been working and working hard so that this project can be in kucoin.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

I wonder if the Urunit tokens have a chance to be listed in Kucoin exchange and how many people who have voted for it. If all members in the telegram will vote, probably they can be able to get this opportunity sinced they have 51k members. I hope the team are working for it and convinced people to vote.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

seems like  many peoples are interest in gambling to earn more profit and Urunit is kinda project to invest in. but they need more promotion to let people know and attract them towards the project
Exactly. That's the main goal that the team needs to worked on so that more people will interest to joined here and used the platform to gamble. They need to focus on this if they want to be acknowledged by the people and be able to compete with the others.
damniatx_

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

I wonder if the Urunit tokens have a chance to be listed in Kucoin exchange and how many people who have voted for it. If all members in the telegram will vote, probably they can be able to get this opportunity sinced they have 51k members. I hope the team are working for it and convinced people to vote.
but do you know where the voting is taking place? If you can, give a link to the vote. I would like to vote for it and see how many supporters have already voted.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

Gambling is a interesting, yet is a competitive business. Looking forward to see how U Run It team going to take then Gambling Industry to the next level. Good luck guys.
I also think that they have good team to manage thier platform. This will be a good gambling site for sure but Im hoping they can do more promotion to attract more gamblers.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Gambling is a interesting, yet is a competitive business. Looking forward to see how U Run It team going to take then Gambling Industry to the next level. Good luck guys.
I also think that they have good team to manage thier platform. This will be a good gambling site for sure but Im hoping they can do more promotion to attract more gamblers.
Agree, more improvements and progress will be more nice. The project is currently amazing but in more additional updates the project will definitely have a chance to grow and increase its it's community. Gambling is one of the rising project in the market right now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Agree, more improvements and progress will be more nice. The project is currently amazing but in more additional updates the project will definitely have a chance to grow and increase its it's community. Gambling is one of the rising project in the market right now.

Yes, for a new project, continues developments and improvements are needed so that possible serious investors will be attracted to support urunit and as time passes by the project will reach their goals and continue their road map.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

This option is good and reasonable because of the traffic of famous trading site that URUNIT will get if they shall put it there.
Yes I agree, it realy matters where they will list thier token. It is more preferable to add thier tokens to big exchanges to be more popular to traders and investors.

Listing their token to big exchanges won't be efficient if they have to pay a big amount money but they won't have enough trading volume in the end. I think it will be nice if they will just try the Decentralized exchange first.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

Yes I agree, it realy matters where they will list thier token. It is more preferable to add thier tokens to big exchanges to be more popular to traders and investors.

Listing their token to big exchanges won't be efficient if they have to pay a big amount money but they won't have enough trading volume in the end. I think it will be nice if they will just try the Decentralized exchange first.
but it is also possible that the team added their tokens to any major exchanges and to a decentralized exchange. As an option in order to be safe.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

seems like  many peoples are interest in gambling to earn more profit and Urunit is kinda project to invest in. but they need more promotion to let people know and attract them towards the project
Yeah, many are taking their chances to win and get some profits. Gambling is secretly addictive and if you can control your self to play just set limits on funds that intended for gambling. The  gambling projects are more attractive than other because of posible fast and easy money.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Exactly. That's the main goal that the team needs to worked on so that more people will interest to joined here and used the platform to gamble. They need to focus on this if they want to be acknowledged by the people and be able to compete with the others.

Yes that is one of the reason why many people like to join in this project. Most people think for the high profit they earn in here and also to enjoy. So the team needs to focus on popularity to attract people and mostly they should be more active in giving information such as the updates and upgrades for the betterment of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: