Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

I am coming back from their initial coin offering page and since investment period is extended approximately $2.5 millions have been invested more. It is quite possible that they extended on demand of some investors and isn't issue overall except they period of days. After securing mountain of money to extend for almost a quarter doesn't look good.
It looks very suspicious. If they want to prevent the price of a token from falling on an exchange in such a market , they could simply block the tokens for a while by consulting with investors
It's looks suspicious but it has not proven a scam, let's just trust the team on their move, I am sure they are doing for the benefit of the big and small investors. They are raising more because of the extension, aren't we happy with that?
I will not believe it until I see their wallets confirming such raised funds. In such a market, this is an impressive result

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

I am coming back from their initial coin offering page and since investment period is extended approximately $2.5 millions have been invested more. It is quite possible that they extended on demand of some investors and isn't issue overall except they period of days. After securing mountain of money to extend for almost a quarter doesn't look good.
It looks very suspicious. If they want to prevent the price of a token from falling on an exchange in such a market , they could simply block the tokens for a while by consulting with investors
It's looks suspicious but it has not proven a scam, let's just trust the team on their move, I am sure they are doing for the benefit of the big and small investors. They are raising more because of the extension, aren't we happy with that?
I will not believe it until I see their wallets confirming such raised funds. In such a market, this is an impressive result

True too, not yet able to ascertain a scam if you haven't seen the token going into each wallet and not being a garbage token that has no price. Can only wait for further news from this project.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

True too, not yet able to ascertain a scam if you haven't seen the token going into each wallet and not being a garbage token that has no price. Can only wait for further news from this project.
I am excited and I am on the positive side because I believe this will be one of the successful ICO this year.
The only problem now is the timing of launch, if it's still bearish once it hits the exchanges, then it will end up not a profitable year, but there's still plenty of time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

What is strange no one is supporting this decision of extension and this is not being watched pleasantly. Even after 10 days they didn't come up with explanation that why they felt need to extend fund raising for so long period ? People are showing concern continuously but they are not being taken in consideration at all. Everyone has same question how much money they really need ?
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

Here's how they explain the extended of crowdsale - "URUNIT ICO is going strong and we’ve decided to extend it till December 31st, 2018. As the market is expected to grow during this Fall-Winter season, we believe this little extra time will allow us to make the Hard Cap."
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

Here's how they explain the extended of crowdsale - "URUNIT ICO is going strong and we’ve decided to extend it till December 31st, 2018. As the market is expected to grow during this Fall-Winter season, we believe this little extra time will allow us to make the Hard Cap."
most ico will increase sales time in December 2018, is it true that in December 4,
bitcoin and altcoin will rise again? if Urunit strategy is also like other ICOs, hopefully they will succeed

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sanitough

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

most ico will increase sales time in December 2018, is it true that in December 4,
bitcoin and altcoin will rise again? if Urunit strategy is also like other ICOs, hopefully they will succeed
No one can tell, if that will happen then we will be selling our houses for bitcoin.
The team are just hoping it will be positive that time because last year, it was December which the bull run occurs.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

They can wait as long as want for the market to grow. The problem is that the market does not grow when everyone wants it
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

I am excited and I am on the positive side because I believe this will be one of the successful ICO this year.
The only problem now is the timing of launch, if it's still bearish once it hits the exchanges, then it will end up not a profitable year, but there's still plenty of time.

Congratulations on the benefits and pleasure you get from this project and you should make the project better in the future and produce something that will benefit everyone later.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

This kind of performance of fund raising is astonishing because in extended period they have secured total of $39.5 millions and counting continues. If current pace of money flow into this crowdfunding continues they will meet their hard cap much more earlier than last date of extending time. This is huge amount and during this time succeeding to raise this much money is big thing.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

This kind of performance of fund raising is astonishing because in extended period they have secured total of $39.5 millions and counting continues. If current pace of money flow into this crowdfunding continues they will meet their hard cap much more earlier than last date of extending time. This is huge amount and during this time succeeding to raise this much money is big thing.
To get that amount of money in this time is really impressive. I'm just sad I didn't hear of this project before.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

They are offering extra bonus of 15% to those using La Token to participate in initial coin offering,. I think big part of fresh money entering in project can be because of this offer too. Totally true, it is extraordinary performance when others are not reaching to raise even couple of millions dollars soft cap. They update statistics manually by now current amount should be over $40m already.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

I am new here and hope I will contribute to the buying of URUN Token by investors, thank you so much team for this opportunity
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

It seems that current downtrend of cryptocurrencies markets have effected the fund raising speed of Urunit. There are many days so market can't go down in all these days which means there will be change in trend. That positive change will show again impact on its funding campaign. There is room in the funding to add more money and that will be seen and final figures will not be these.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

At one stage investors showed huge interest and speed of money coming into this crowdfunding was very fast. These days reaching at $40 millions is extraordinary achievement. As 4 more weeks are still so few millions at least will be making their way to meet the collected funds to make them bigger for more than sure.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

At one stage investors showed huge interest and speed of money coming into this crowdfunding was very fast. These days reaching at $40 millions is extraordinary achievement. As 4 more weeks are still so few millions at least will be making their way to meet the collected funds to make them bigger for more than sure.

yeah after the dev team decided to extended the crowdsale, i hope this project will reach the hard cap
because this gambling project seems legit for me  Wink

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

If the statistics counter is updated in real time that means market isn't showing interest as it was doing till few weeks. New money is not making way into crypto and neither in ICO's anymore. Maximum 23 days are but to get hard cap is seeming mission impossible now. I do agree on raised money this is huge huge amount.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

They have very good proportion of funds for marketing and to stabilize the token value which is 60% of the total raised money. This is huge fund and should be like this as once you have built good product it needs proper marketing and needs to be promoted. The goal is to reach out as many potential customers as possible. For these purposes 45% of fund is sound plan.
Sanitough

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

If the statistics counter is updated in real time that means market isn't showing interest as it was doing till few weeks. New money is not making way into crypto and neither in ICO's anymore. Maximum 23 days are but to get hard cap is seeming mission impossible now. I do agree on raised money this is huge huge amount.
Regardless if they will raise the hard cap, they'll still continue the project.
Next year would be a good year to start because it seems like there is no chance that the market will recover this year.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:20:51 AM

Congratulations! U Run It ICO rating by ICOnow 59/100.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: