Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY  (Read 975286 times)
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

Earlier this month we were thrilled to host a live Q&A, Ask Me Anything style, with Dispatch Labs. CEO of MEDIA Protocol, James Tabor, was joined by Dispatch Labs’ Chief Technology Officer, Zane Witherspoon.

Catchup with all the recaps CLICK HERE

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

What advantage do you have over existing blockchain based media platforms? How are you doing differently?

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

MEDIA Protocol allows content creators and publishers to connect directly with consumers and incentivize meaningful engagement by rewarding them with cryptocurrency
cryptojenny77

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

What advantage do you have over existing blockchain based media platforms? How are you doing differently?

Hi there, MEDIA Protocol has built a protocol that allows the internet, and applications built around it incorporate Blockchain seamlessly into their sites and experience. Team is focused on changing wider behaviors and incentivizing change across existing platforms. For this to be effected team do not see the need to create a set of tools or services that consumers must engage with to benefit from this. Rather they should be rewarded for existing behavior. MEDIA Protocol has been created to allow brands, publishers and content creators to better understand, and change the way that value flows around content.

As MEDIA Protocol is platform agnostic, the open source approach benefits all parties as it allows audience/consumers to move freely across these different platforms. Interaction, value and reward becomes universal and frictionless. This freedom means consumers are free to do as they wish, and that can lead to more engagement.

If you wish to take a further look, feel free to download the testnet: crypto catnip app https://www.getcryptocatnip.com/
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

Greetings, community!

"DNS is at the core of the open internet, but it's currently a weak link that can be exploited in attacks. Isn't it time for a more secure future? Blockchain could be the cure to a problem that is costing UK firms over £3m annually."

Read more on MEDIA Protocol's Medium!

👉 If you haven't already, make sure to join the MEDIA Protocol Telegram Group and participate in the discussions and live AMA's!
cryptojenny77

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

Public trust has taken a hit lately thanks to data misuse and breeches, but it doesn't end there. We need to move to a transparent future to help rebuild trust.  

“Trust has been breached in a profound way between advertisers and media agencies. The concept of an agency as a true agent is extinct for all practical purposes.”

This article explains further!
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

the platform provides an opportunity to communicate to customers and developers is an interesting project that will eliminate errors in the work between people and also protect against fraud
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

the platform provides an opportunity to communicate to customers and developers is an interesting project that will eliminate errors in the work between people and also protect against fraud
Hello, thanks very much for your input! Don't forget you can join the MEDIA Protocol Announcements Channel on Telegram to stay up to date with all the latest MEDIA news and developments.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

This is how consumers will benefit from MEDIA Protocol 👇🏻

Start using CryptoCatnip today.  Wink

Download for iPhone or Android.
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

It is a creative idea to use all the values of transparency and the power of blockchain.I think the Media Protocol is a project that can develop with its idea in this market. I definitely believe that.Good luck with your implementation.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Parbey

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

It is a creative idea to use all the values of transparency and the power of blockchain.I think the Media Protocol is a project that can develop with its idea in this market. I definitely believe that.Good luck with your implementation.

Thanks for the support! Best of luck in all your endeavours as well Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Looking Ahead To The SEC’s Blockchain ETF Ruling: Part Two — The Future of Blockchain ETFs

The cryptosphere is feeling massive disappointment over the further pushback of the SEC ruling on the blockchain ETFs. With predictions that the date could be pushed back even further, into 2019, we're looking at what impact either result could have on the world of crypto.

👉Click here to read the full article

zoLa#7

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Hey, MEDIA Protocol fans.

Still confused how MEDIA Protocol will reward you???

Here is the visual explanation. 👇🏻

Follow MEDIA Protocol on Twitter.

Join the discussion on Telegram.
loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Hello there MEDIA Protocol followers and supporters!

Do you know how to differentiate your apps from your dApps?

DApps utilise the safety and transparency of smart contracts while keeping all of the scope and innovation of apps.
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

Hello there MEDIA Protocol followers and supporters!

Do you know how to differentiate your apps from your dApps?

DApps utilise the safety and transparency of smart contracts while keeping all of the scope and innovation of apps.

Thanks for the support loloos! be sure to join us on Telegram to stay up to date with all the latest from MEDIA Protocol!
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

Am I correct in understanding that by "audience economy" you mean this huge ecosystem of people that consume various types of content but don’t necessary pay for it?
Please correct me if I'm wrong!
zoLa#7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Am I correct in understanding that by "audience economy" you mean this huge ecosystem of people that consume various types of content but don’t necessary pay for it?
Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Hello, wattson.
In this term is meant that content consumers are never rewarded for the interaction with the content, for example, if you share some article you get nothing, while CryptoCatnip app rewards users for liking, sharing, creating content via the app. Did you try it already? You can download here for Android or iPhone.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Dear MEDIA Protocol Community

CryptoCatnip has been growing by leaps and bounds since its launch at the start of the year. The dApp is built on top of MEDIA Protocol, the protocol that levels the media marketing playing field by redistributing power away from third-party intermediaries, with an incentive-driven model that leverages the directness, transparency, and security of the blockchain.

Read more in this article to find out more about CryptoCatnip today.
Parbey

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Come and listen to the boys from TLDR, premier advisors to exciting cryptocurrency projects, talk with CEO James Tabor.

They will cover all the current ICO news and more in this ever changing ecosystem!

Find out more details in MEDIA Protocol's latest tweet

namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

The idea of the platform is very relevant. I think this is an interesting and promising project. I saw a good highly qualified team, which, in my opinion, will be able to achieve its goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: