Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to $6000 in 3... 2... 1...  (Read 513 times)
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 809

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

Lol this is too funny, I was led to believe we were going to see $11000 in the coming days.

I am so happy to have sold some yesterday, my spidey sense was tingling. Now, lets see if I can buy them back at a bargain price. Why do I make so much more money in a tanking market? Probably because I dont buy when its going up.

Anywayz, buy low, sell high, alwayz works for me. Noobs lose money because they do the exact opposite. Lolz!

Yep. Anyone can see that there were a lot of FOMO buying that weren't rational at all during the rally.

I have to agree with you. Even if bitcoin does hit $10k or above, the correction is obviously near. And with the market sentiment still leaning to the bearish end of the scale, I do think that it is more than likely the correction will take us down to test the support that held up previously at just over $6000/BTC. No idea if that support will sustain through this dump, though.

And you're right about the general strategy in a falling market in regards to BTC, imo it's wise to always buy after markets tank for a few days and there seems to be consolidation going on. This incoming correction will present another accumulation opportunity for long term holders for sure. I've sold a fraction of my coins right now at over $9k, I'm still holding onto my long term BTC stash, but I'm definitely looking to buy once the dip comes.

Ummm what...you wrote this today?! The correction happened earlier this week. Dropped a thousand dollars. It already happened. Will probably hang out in the 8000s and low 9000s possibly for a few days before pushing towards $10k. $6k.. no way in hell. The market sentiment is not bearish at all, that ended a few weeks ago when Bitcoin said goodbye to the 6000s bottom. Market sentiment has been positive the past few weeks for the first time in 4 months.

The correction from 9000s to 8000s was to be expected after going from 6000s to 9000s. After some consolidation at this level the next move is upwards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

Lol this is too funny, I was led to believe we were going to see $11000 in the coming days.

I am so happy to have sold some yesterday, my spidey sense was tingling. Now, lets see if I can buy them back at a bargain price. Why do I make so much more money in a tanking market? Probably because I dont buy when its going up.

Anywayz, buy low, sell high, alwayz works for me. Noobs lose money because they do the exact opposite. Lolz!

You’ve made a fool of yourself numerous times on here. Do you really want people to pull up posts from years ago from yourself sellibg everything in 3 digits?
Yeah it is funny. I don’t know why some people think so negatively. Everyone is happy about the price and this guy is turning around 6000 dollars. The price already reached to 9000 dollars and is growing more. Now people are thinking about 20 to 25K till the end of this year. If the investment ratio increases the price will automatically increase.

brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

You were not misled but you have no patience to hold your bitcoin for some more time. If you noticed the price is increasing day by day and it grew more than 1000 dollars in the last few days. Now you will be unhappy with your decision to sell your bitcoin for low price but don’t be panic it is the part of business. Patience and courage are important for investment in bitcoin.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

You’ve made a fool of yourself numerous times on here. Do you really want people to pull up posts from years ago from yourself sellibg everything in 3 digits?

LOL. Man, although you are right you are rude a bit. Do not be so strict. The strange guy was going to share his deep thoughts with everybody on this Forum.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

LOL. Man, although you are right you are rude a bit. Do not be so strict. The strange guy was going to share his deep thoughts with everybody on this Forum.

Lol but dude's got it on point. Many people make the mistake of doing the exact opposite of the buy low sell high principle. The way i see it, as long as you believe in the project or the coin, buying low and selling high isn't that much difficult. So what if it goes back to 6k. Think like whales :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

$11k may still be in sight until further notice. We are presently having a correction, so let's assume this is the normal thing to expect after few days of overbought market, with some divergence on the 1hr chart and the only time we can get to call $6000 is if we probably miss the $7800 support which held us twice on the 13th and 17th of this month and prevented us from going back down. I am however expecting a bounce from $8400 though!

After this corrective phase, and we are able to break back to higher highs and lows, I expect us to go test back the $9700. probably hit past that and go further to $11k or we form a double top around the $9700 - $10k spot which apparently leads us back down. Whichever way, time and trend will tell.

I think that in the near future it will definitely reach to $11k but it will never fall again to as low as $6k. There are already many downfalls in the price and now it is growing more and more. So don’t be panic about the price. Many people have already lost a lot of money and now nobody is in a position to lose any more money. Now it is the time to make some money.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

There is honestly still some room for BTC to go up in the near term. It could even go upwards of $12k, if the market sentiment is able to stay as bullish as it was during the few huge pumps we saw during this market rally.

However, having said that, there is probably not a ton of room anymore, especially when you consider that the resistance at $9500-10000 is just refusing to give up right now. And the absolute ceiling right now is probably somewhere in the vicinity of $12k.

As you said, always buy low, sell high. A lot of people have bought near the top of this bull run at over $9k, and that's not the smartest thing to do. I do feel like that we're going to go down quite a bit in a correction across the board, before making our way back up.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

You were not misled but you have no patience to hold your bitcoin for some more time. If you noticed the price is increasing day by day and it grew more than 1000 dollars in the last few days. Now you will be unhappy with your decision to sell your bitcoin for low price but don’t be panic it is the part of business. Patience and courage are important for investment in bitcoin.
In my opinion there is no chance for the price to fall again to that bottom level of $6000, because people are investing their money due to the rise in the price and nobody is ready to accept $6000 again. A little bit correction is the beauty of bitcoin and people take interest to see the price daily and calculate how much they win or lose. Don’t dishearten the people.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

I don't think were heading backwards the price to $6000. Sometimes the market needs a slow motion to rise up it's value. I can sense were seeing the $11000 in the nearing months but not this week so calm and don't conclude yet.
The price will fall as this is normal but returning to $6k again could be not good for bitcoin. We had already getting confidence and attract new buyers if this will crash then we need enough time to build some momentum to go up.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Don't rush, bitcoin has been unpredictable since then. We can speculate if we want to and think that it will even go $15,000 for the coming days. Forget about the noobs that are doing the wrong way of buying those FUDs and do sell at the lowest point because they do panic and buying when the market is on good hands. The intention of OP as written with the title he thinks that the price will go down to $6,000? Okay we've been stuck at $9,000 and at this moment this makes me have that feeling that the price will go $10,000 next week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Newcomers sometimes tend to depend on the other people choices and P&D groups to make an income out of bitcoin the problem is that they forgot to research first and abide by the basics and that is to buy low, sell high and hold a load of stashes bitcoin and other valuable altcoins in the long run and that is when they got scammed because they joined and asked wrong people or group, they will call cryptocurrency scam as they are calling it as a general  when the fact is that its all their fault for trusting someone anonymous in the first place.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

I do not know if we are going to see such a low price maybe we are going to see 8000 or even 7000 but I do not think we're going to see 6000 again, however you are right when you say that there are many newbie traders that make a big mistake of buying when the price is very high and then selling when its low and they do that because they do not have any experience in trading and then they panic when they see the volatility of the market.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

I do not know if we are going to see such a low price maybe we are going to see 8000 or even 7000 but I do not think we're going to see 6000 again, however you are right when you say that there are many newbie traders that make a big mistake of buying when the price is very high and then selling when its low and they do that because they do not have any experience in trading and then they panic when they see the volatility of the market.

I actually think the contrary, the most likely scenario in the event of a correction in this case would be for bitcoin to get close to the $6k level where the most support it at, and test that level.

It could even fall below that price, if the support doesn't hold up. We've seen how much people can panic dump in a bearish situation in the dumps that ensued in Jan-April, and if bitcoin isn't able to move past the $10k obstacle, it's a no brainer that people are going to panic even further.

I'm not saying that it won't happen, but I think it's much more possible that you and others think. If the momentum was in the bulls favour, we would have broken $10k ages ago, which we haven't done.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

Don't rush, bitcoin has been unpredictable since then. We can speculate if we want to and think that it will even go $15,000 for the coming days. Forget about the noobs that are doing the wrong way of buying those FUDs and do sell at the lowest point because they do panic and buying when the market is on good hands. The intention of OP as written with the title he thinks that the price will go down to $6,000? Okay we've been stuck at $9,000 and at this moment this makes me have that feeling that the price will go $10,000 next week.

BTC is now at 9k and will make it 10k soon. So if you or OP keep to think it will fall back to 6k and then you will buy then good luck as it may take some months now to go back to that price or probably it will not even go so soon. So just keep looking as a audience if you do not want to invest and make money.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

BTC is now at 9k and will make it 10k soon. So if you or OP keep to think it will fall back to 6k and then you will buy then good luck as it may take some months now to go back to that price or probably it will not even go so soon. So just keep looking as a audience if you do not want to invest and make money.

That is true, it can go towards 10000$ but it can also go back to 6000$ or less. Everything is possible with Bitcoin, experience has tought us so but not everything is possible in every moment. It's important how the market is reacting and what are the current factors that influence Bitcoin price, are they positive or negative.
At the moment I don't expect some biger downfall but also not to cross 10000$ so soon.

thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 809

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:48:30 AM

I actually think the contrary, the most likely scenario in the event of a correction in this case would be for bitcoin to get close to the $6k level where the most support it at, and test that level.

It could even fall below that price, if the support doesn't hold up. We've seen how much people can panic dump in a bearish situation in the dumps that ensued in Jan-April, and if bitcoin isn't able to move past the $10k obstacle, it's a no brainer that people are going to panic even further.

I'm not saying that it won't happen, but I think it's much more possible that you and others think. If the momentum was in the bulls favour, we would have broken $10k ages ago, which we haven't done.

no. just no. a month ago Bitcoin was scrapping the bottom of the market not going anywhere with market sentiment still negative. Now market sentiment is positive and the price has increased $3000, even including taking a week for a correction. So your "ages ago" comment makes no sense whatsoever. Bitcoin is just now gearing up to take on $10k, not ages ago. If it doesn't break $10k now it'll probably just consolidate here for a bit before breaking through. No reason whatsoever for it to fall way down, let alone get anywhere near 6000s and test the bottom of the crash again. No body in the market is thinking about $6000 so nobody is gonna sell all the way down there or even within a couple thousand dollars of there. Bitcoin looks strong with steady growth now. It'll pass $10k soon, pass $11k maybe even this month. The big test is breaking through the high-11ks level that it got stuck at twice earlier in the year.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

it can also go back to 6000$ or less. Everything is possible with Bitcoin,

these two statements are very misleading. because "can" in this context means there is a 0.000001% chance of that happening.
we all know that bitcoin is still pretty volatile and market is so small still. so an unexpected incident like a big exchange (like coinbase for example) getting hacked can cause havoc. but what are the chances of that unexpected incident happening?
we only have trends and what currently is going on with the market and we need to speculate based on that, not what might be. and what we have is a rising trend with a strong buy support.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

That is the secret of this market and those that obey this simple principle to makes money from this market. I have been trying to understand that to make money through buying low and sell high one must understand that bitcoin market fluctuate and it  can a bit move down against your opposition before You can see upward move and that is were people sell out of panic.
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

There are some chances for bitcoin to reach that value but those chances are really small , is a little probally for that to happen . Lately bitcoin has grew up a lot  , he grew 1000$ this week . Maybe he will drop  again to 8700$ but we cannot predict anything.  If bitcoin will really drop to 6000$ , he will not do that very soon . Maybe he will drop to that value but its gonna take some time.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

What is kinda interesting here is fact that Op is not alone, there are many people who are panicking about price of bitcoin all the time.
These scaremongers are spreading the news about bitcoin crash (for example by posting about imminent BTC crash/extreme correction).
Bitcom market sentiment is largely dependent on mob psychology and if BTC investors will see that others are sceptical - there is a high chance that rumour/random post might become a FUD.
After all, there is a saying 'constant dripping wears the stone'.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: