Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6938 times)
KenDowson

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
I think no. I have never participated in such things, but my friend told me it is about 2-3 monthes of waiting, no more. I am sorry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

It's the sad truth. I wait for several bounty payments, some for almost 9 months now. It's a shame how a lot of projects treat the people that helped them to succeed with their ico. It's disrespectful and sheds a very bad light on the projects. Unfortunately most of those projects don't seem to care much, so there is nothing to do than wait and hope that they will pay eventually.
That is why I avoid participating in such compaigns - I do not believe in them and I am afraid I will lose all my money because of it

Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

I saw someone and longer waited) You when you enter the company read the description, if suddenly change the date, then do not continue to work. And then you sit until blue, and then cry at the forum.

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

In most cases bounty managers should announce when the bounty tokens would be distributed. A good bounty shouldn't hold the payments for more than a month. If you didn't receive your tokens since 6 months from ICO than it most likely a scam and you can forget about it. One of such examples is Hirematch. Their ICO finished in February and they didn't even update their bounty spreadsheet yet.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

usually within one or two months pay for the work. it's not normal to wait six months.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

Unfortunately, in the last 8 - 9 months the situation in this regard has become much worse. ICO campaigns, as necessary, change the conditions and amount of payment, suspend, postpone their campaigns and even do not inform the numerous participants of the ICO generosity campaign. Now, communication with them, as a rule, is transferred to the social network Telegram, earlier all was conducted in the flow of the campaign itself. They began to think up payment in their wallets, as a rule, it still does not work until the end. In general, now the problems have increased and it has become very fun. We do not have time to monitor their innovations and inventions. And many of them only harm our normal work. Including payment has to wait for six or more months, and sometimes do not pay. For example, the TIHOSAY campaign, in which the ICO was held on May 5, indicated that the sale of tokens had been postponed until December 31, 2018. We wait. I doubt that we will wait for their THO tokens.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

I do waited for about 3 - 5 weeks before I begin to expect my bounty rewards, reward distributions depends on the manager, for example, I participate in Envion bounty since last year, I haven't received my token till now.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Usually, the process of transferring tokens to exchanges takes a long time, but the distribution of tokens and transferring them to your wallet should take no more than 2 months. 2 months is the maximum time I've encountered this all my time of participation in the bounty companies.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

Usually, the process of transferring tokens to exchanges takes a long time, but the distribution of tokens and transferring them to your wallet should take no more than 2 months. 2 months is the maximum time I've encountered this all my time of participation in the bounty companies.

actually it depends on us not only from the company itself, but also from managers who deal with the regulation of Bounty issues. I also had the opportunity to be convinced of the very rapid spread within a week after the completion of the company's ico, as well as the largest one about a month and a half.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

yes it is, actually I have a previous campaign, which is being held last year, its almost more than a year, and their bounty is just being distributed recently, It takes a lot of time for them to distribute, but its fine because it is included on their plan, so their project will continue to grow, and the value of their product will not reduced.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

I don't feel normal. Generally, it's within 3 months. Maybe the project has entered the bottleneck period. The reward will have to wait so long.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

If the conditions are really tough for ICO or any provider there- they will slow everything down as a definite. However, if there are unworthy reasons- they will not distribute the tokens. 
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

I am ready to wait for a reward for the bounty 6 months, if the project is very promising and excitement. In this case, when entering the exchange, there is a high probability of a multiple increase in the value of tokens.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
Loropot

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Of course this is not normal.  Usually coins are paid a month after the end of the ICO, sometimes earlier.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
As a rule, a month after the end of ico is paid tokens,вut this does not always happen,especially recently, many projects are moving dates and thus payments are delayed.
Niklomn

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

I think the company has not reached the soft cap.  And so you will not get a coin.  Usually coins are paid in 2-4 weeks.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

yes it is, sometimes bounty reward takes time more than 6 months, it depends on the plan of the project. its rare to see an ico to distribute their rewards for bounty hunters for only 1-2 months.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

Some people do not get anything for a few months at all, so you can wait ... The main thing is that the project does not turn out to be a scam.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

yes it is, actually I have a previous campaign, which is being held last year, its almost more than a year, and their bounty is just being distributed recently, It takes a lot of time for them to distribute, but its fine because it is included on their plan, so their project will continue to grow, and the value of their product will not reduced.

No, I disagree, 6 months is a ridiculous time and makes the effort void, this market moves everyweek and nobody knows how much is worth by then any investment.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

You can see World Wifi bounty, it lasts for exactly 17 weeks and finally, it ended. But the reward for hunters is very generous if compare with ICO price. Because of that we can say good thing take time.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: