Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6938 times)
K0korap (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
I participated in some previous bonus campaigns. The campaign lasts 1-2 months. and after the end of the campaign about 2 weeks to 1 month. I received the token that I had earned last time. If you do not receive the token too long. I think the campaigns are dead or scam
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

I totally agree with you on this OP. With all my past campaigns, i still haven't received any tokens. So many reasons, one say that they haven't reach the soft cap, the other not enough volume to be listed on exchange, etc. So tired of waiting but still hopeful that i will receive those tokens. I wish.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Usually one month after the campaign is over. In some cases it can retreat because the campaign period is extended. I do not know the reason, but for six months I thought it was too long.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Last I followed the bounty runs 3 months and the distribution of tokens in pay after 2 weeks. If you have not got your token from bounty for 6 months it is likely a scam.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

Every project has different rules.Normally I was getting tokens after approximately one month,but as I know one ICO-Beluga Pay has announeced that bounty-hunters will receive their reward in 6 and 12 months Shocked Some projects dont pay anything,like Centra,because the are scam  Undecided
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

From the start of bounty I am sure it takes more than 3 months to finish the bounty campaigns itself and then you can expect the payments in next month or so if things workout well. Once the period of distribution is over then also you might say that you have not got what you need unless and until you exchange the tokens for real money otherwise what is the use holding tokens with no meaning or value to it. So you may need to wait for another month or so until they come and hit the exchangers. That would be your actual finish line and yes it do takes more than 6 months many times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Maybe they don't want to pay bounty (scam) so forget it and choose another bounty and add that bounty manager to your personal black list.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

The current bounty waiting for payment is really long. I even forgot what bounty I had participated in. When my wallet suddenly received some tokens one day, I had to work hard to remember it.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Absolutely not. Sounds scammy. Take a second look at the project, please. I also participate in bounty programs and I consider maximum three months as a normal period to get the reward but usually, rewards should get paid within one month.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

I think 6 months is just too excessive for a campaign reward
Minimum session for a campaign is 3 months
Then rewards are within a month or 2

So make sure to read through every terms of every campaign and avoid 6 months wait for a profit
teplohodov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

Usually coins are paid a month after the end of the ICO.  Very rarely longer.  If you have not already paid, most likely it was just a scam.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I totally agree with you on this OP. With all my past campaigns, i still haven't received any tokens. So many reasons, one say that they haven't reach the soft cap, the other not enough volume to be listed on exchange, etc. So tired of waiting but still hopeful that i will receive those tokens. I wish.

Yep I agree with I would say it is a scam, now please I would suggest you go report it here at scam accusations and its a big 100% that campaign will last to 1-2 months or probably the longest is 3. Now can you post that BOUNTY CAMPAIGN here as well to see what campaign is that. I would love to see it and to see what are the feature to identify it as a scam. I really want to study scams.

A big note here when that things happens again that you waited 4 months report it.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Sometimes the decision is not based with the managers but in the people who are the owners or developers of that bounty project.
frommolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

It doesn't normal, I think coins should be payed maximum in 3-4 mouth, but sometimes it written in WP. In another time trying to solve this problem with manager
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

belugapay pays the bounty people only 50% after 6 months and another 50% after 12 months. That is very bad. The price is also falling sharply because other investors lose their trust. That's why I did not invest in belugapay after ico. Who paid his workers no wage gets from me also no money
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Yes its completely normal and on top of this I have waited for more than a year for some bounties to work out their shitty roadmaps. There is one called as footballcoin. They came in hot when they started their adverting and today they stand at a point where they have no listing on the CMC and any single exchanger. What they made is their own exchanger to entertain people. They are close to legit one as their project seems to be hit but to be honest they suck at rewarding people.

So some shitty bounties can turn like that and pain in the back really. But mostly 3-6 months is standard period for any bounty.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

Usually Bounty campaign takes from 1to 2 month and after that the tokens are distributed among participants in a 2-4 weeks. However thare are many cases that company needed even more than 6 months to fix all stuff. So wait what else can you do? Hope you will get your reward soon.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. On average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
Six months would be one of the longest time to wait and I have one ICO that I have participated which is exactly fitted to your situation, most of the projects that take longer times to release their tokens are the ones who have their own blockchains, cause they need to develop their own system from scratch if the ICO is not scam, projects that develop their own token to a third party blockchain such as ERC20, waves, NEM etc have the initial date of 1 to 2 months before the release into exchange, we are not talking about the product completion as it always depends on the ICO alone cause some them already developed their own product.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

Absolutely not. Sounds scammy. Take a second look at the project, please. I also participate in bounty programs and I consider maximum three months as a normal period to get the reward but usually, rewards should get paid within one month.

If you are lucky and you are participating in a fast company, then yes. And in most, as correctly said - I count on 4-6 months. Also, if the token comes to the purse - not the fact that it is on the exchange. And to sell for a penny ... Not for this you have been trying to earn a few pennies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: