Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2252 times)
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

I totally get the OP.  I'm currently doing my last bounty campaign.  Without any real chance of being able to make it to Senior Member and many bounty campaigns now requiring 15 posts, it's just not worth the time.  Most of my crypto interactions are on Telegram now anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Yes, it is true that the work of the bounty hunter is very tiring and ungrateful, but still when you do not have money to buy a coin of a project, but you can get it with your own mind, this is even excellent.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Bounties can be tiring but it depends on how much effort you put into it. Some just do the absolute minimum, spamming all their posts in one day and collecting rewards. Others go more for quality, and in the process pick up some merit - which admittedly is very rare!

Bonsaiav

Merit: 118

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

That life is not only filled with ambition and self-interest. Maybe we often hear Life is a struggle, meaning that in this life there must be effort and hard work to get ahead. If there are people who aren't eager to go forward, it is certain that the person will walk in the place of a lifetime.

Often we're often complacent with the success of others regardless of the hard struggle they are doing. If we see behind their success, we will find a hard struggle, to achieve that success.

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
The merit system is actually an appreciation for someone, if anyone thinks your post as a useful post will give you some merit. Appreciation is a form that others think is appropriate, but every head has their own opinions. I suggest you before participating in bounty you should see icorating before making a choice, this is an important step if you do not want to lose the time you throw in a useless bounty.

I believe the merit system's created, not because of moderator sentiment, but they have specific plans for us and especially the sustainability of this forum for the foreseeable future.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Yes, there are times one participate in bounty and yet, not get paid. Well, all hope is not lost. We will still continue, because there are still good bounty campaigns that pay and some pay well. Some situations surrounding some bounties might make it look tiring, yet we need not to go weary. Do your best and leave the rest. Then expect what the outcome will be, but lets be positive about it.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

You'd better not blame bounties because there are a vast number of great campaigns available and they do really well. I don't see any reasons to complain, they pay very well and the assignments aren't so big as well.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

Get a good campaig manager, there are managers who consistently updating their spreadsheet. Bounty has really less assurance to get paid. Choosing a bounty campaign is also the same as finding a good ICO project. Take a lot of reading and do some research also, find a manager also that has good background managing a project. Merit system really make the forum more regulated, it takes a lot of effort now to get yourself rank up. Dont be discouraged, you are just beginning, it will be wotth it.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

Haha, I understand you. It seems i stuck in Member rank forever. Sometimes  I don't think I can get reach full member this year. The forum participants are too inert for fair merit distribution, the majority of users prefers to sell merit for dollars. Very "fair" reward system . Grin

missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:45:22 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Will I surprise you if I say that nearly every payed thing in this world is kind of "tiring"?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

I think its alright if there's a merit yeah it's tiring because you not jump to next level but if you are willing to learn and earn you can do that because if you always say it's tiring nothing will happen you will not succeed. Be positive in life because you are lucky to know about cryptocurrencies because some other is not and still find other way to earn money in a small amount.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

Yes, merit really hurts right now. Regardless how good you post or quote someone, still you will not received any merits. From the time merit system was introduce I just received one and only one merit. But, I tell you, if you believe on what you are doing, just continue, time will come that you will be rewarded, just review first the bounty program that you are planning to joined. Don't worry your not alone and I'm sure, all of us who work hard on this will have a reward in God's time.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

I think its alright if there's a merit yeah it's tiring because you not jump to next level but if you are willing to learn and earn you can do that because if you always say it's tiring nothing will happen you will not succeed. Be positive in life because you are lucky to know about cryptocurrencies because some other is not and still find other way to earn money in a small amount.

Don't be rush mate in this kind source of income patience is the key of your success and you must do something to be a successful and don't surrender mate you can find the good bounties and about merit don't frustrating your self you can still earn money even you are a Jr Member like me. Keep it up mate we can do this for our better future.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

Merit system is implemented in order to reduce number of farmers in this forum, if everyone will just work here in this forum then the price of salary or payout after the end of campaign will just decrease drastically.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

I agree I left two campaign in the past when I sense that it's going to become a shitcoin, that's months of effort and wasted opportunity but no regret, it's hard to know who is legit or not because these scammers are also spending big money just to launch an ICO that looks credible in the eyes of the investors.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

That's somehow true buddy. Bounties are not very lucrative anymore. But anyways I think that's because of the problems happening to ICOs now, they dmare not performing well with some even failing and so bounties are paid very small or forfeited

Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

I get where u coming from...I find it tiring too especially some times when the bounty managers are not honest with the time frame. Some bounty managers will it is 6weeks for the bounty and the bounty sometimes might run into 10weeks and if you remove ur signature before then , they won't pay you. I see it as cheating
Dodoymabs

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

It's like there is no money these days, we need to work hard and do a lot of effort to earn some money. About merit, it's really hard to earn even 1 because it needs a difficult task before you can earn some. Campaigns also these days are getting more difficult due to so many to choose. And we already know that it really takes a lot of time before you can earn the rewards. So just continue to survive, who knows someday you can earn some merits.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

I totally get the OP.  I'm currently doing my last bounty campaign.  Without any real chance of being able to make it to Senior Member and many bounty campaigns now requiring 15 posts, it's just not worth the time.  Most of my crypto interactions are on Telegram now anyway.

Well, things are getting harder now but we really have to deal with it. Personally, I only need one merit for me to reach a member level but I know time will come and it will happen, let’s not just focus about our ranks just keep on making a quality post so we can achieve our goals. Bounty campaing are still worth it especially if the project is good but don’t expect some money so you will not be broke. Keep on working this is a world of cryptos that offers a never ending opportunities.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

There is a perfect time for each of us. You being a late comer in this forum shouldn't discourage you from moving on after a few failed projects or due to the merit system. Did you join just to earn money, or you wanna learn stuff that you can use in real life? If you're reason is the former, then you are bound to fail. This should be coupled with the aim of gaining loads of learning and knowledge that you can use in your financial growth. Not just simply earning! But learning at the same time. Learn and earn, that's where I'm at!

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:25:29 AM
Merited by emanjun (2), nutildah (1), bisdak40 (1), MGBloomz (1)

But you act not like Jose Rizal, because Jose Rizal was known as a hardworking man and He was never quit at all cost, even to faced death. If you felt tired then it is better to leave because this kind of work needs patience and you must have a high emotional quotient just to overcome bounty scammers and also never mind the merit, the most important is they will be accepting junior member in signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: