Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2252 times)
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

If you want to earn more money, then you have to participate in a large number of bounty campaigns, and it's always hard because you have to make all things in time ..

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

i think you are up to ranking. there is no need to rank up if your only motive is to be educated in cryptocurrency there are tons of educational thread over here in this forum for you to understand the crypto world. i do campaign too but not as eager as you like you are doing business here in this forum.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Man its all worth it if the project paid you just do and do me before i got paid it got 4 months doing bounty hunting and its all worth it for me. but in merit system i agreed with you this merit system will giving you a hard time but dont quit. its all worth it man
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

the company for generosity is a tedious process for everyone. you will not receive generosity without difficulty. for this we need to withstand and devote a lot of time. so we tolerate and continue to wait for generosity. we all have patience.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Always you can leave  Wink. When there will be less honest bounty participants bounty campaigns will be again great place for us!
Old members love campaigns, only newcomers are too hungry.
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

Before you start making bounty, make sure you research the project and make sure you join bounty with a good bounty Manager.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

With this merit system will make us difficult to climb the rankings and just by making a nice posting quality we can get the merit. We must make sure with this system because this will be beneficial to all users. Because some users with many accounts could be reduced.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

I have spotted hardly, that bounties become more hard to complete, and less profitable in the end. I have been doing 4 weeks of KickCity campaign and they gave me around $1, this is hillarious!
mimota168

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

you just need to be more patient, because joining bounty does take a moment, maybe 3 months or even half a year to be able to feel the result,
Just remember "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

Im in a same boat as you. I really dont know what im doing. I have participated in numerous airdrops and bounties but i have been rewarded only once. Im not ready to give up yet. I believe through perseverance i will soon rake my rewars.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

There are many ico that have been promoted by bounty manager even though it is a scam later and there is no money to think it is also the reason for many people because it is difficult to post and you do not care about your efforts to ico most investors are worried because they have nothing to do with the funds they provided in ico or the project.

rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

I participate in bounty campaign, i think if you participate in all without understanding, then there is no need to cry most of them proved to be empty, and you waste your time. I read here a lot useful, from the old members of this forum, I advise you to listen to their advice and you .
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

although the camp is bounty exhausting but I think it can serve as a good side job and make a profit. now this bounty campaign will still continue to run and will continue to be a favorite bounty in this forum.
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

The choice is very important. Participating in a bounty mission is a long-term process. As a qualified bounty hunter, you need to believe and actively persist.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Yes, it's a new system that scammers will not easily enter into this forum. They can't rank up easily so that they can't hack other users here. You should be patient on your account and do your best so that you will get a merit.
tungduong598

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

It definitely takes an effort to get a profit or a result to be achieved. It may be troublesome to do bounty campaign but the results obtained will certainly pay off quite.
tiendung175a

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

What I feel we just need to do is to quickly make research about the Bounties you wish to participate in and confirm its genuinety before dambling into such. Though it somehow or sometimes not very easy to discover. Whenever it happens like that, why not quit the bounty as it saves you time
shinyaureo

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

Bounty campaigns are okay if your plan is to get some income per month, but not too much, if you want that than focus on a full time job, but if you prefer the cryptocurrency business than you could also try airdrops, but be aware because there are alot of scams out there too.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

The bounty business could be very tedious and tiring most times but  we can earn alot of money participating in it and we will do better when we follow every rule of the bounty campaign. for the merit the more meaningful and informative comments you make you can earn your merits so work hard and be patient
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

Only these week I learned about bounty campaign. I'm beginning to grasp every task. At first, I thought this was as easy as posting and commenting. But, doing things on a daily basis, the same thing and thinking.... I believe it is really tiring!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: