Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercatox -Fastest growing exchanger  (Read 1279 times)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

I never used Mercatox in any coins or tokens i have.
Can someone please explain me what is the capability of this exchange?
what are their security measures and protection for the user (trader).
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atenistaccc

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

I never used Mercatox in any coins or tokens i have.
Can someone please explain me what is the capability of this exchange?
what are their security measures and protection for the user (trader).

what exchange do you use today dude?
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Yes marcatox exchange is very important and security based exchange in cryptocurrency exchange marketing sector. Very reputed coins is trading in marcatox exchange.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
atenistaccc

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

but do you have any idea in any other exchager that has a really good reputation?
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

I used mercatox last year 2017 just have some coin for trade and
Low volume and not use this exchange this year
And now i see this exchange many coin to trade,so growing so fast
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

The way mercatox is growning there is no doubt it will be top sooner or laterThey have better facilities in trading fee,transaction fee ,transaction speed,voting method etc than other famous exchanges.Their transaction speed is industry best.Mercatox support ticket and voting method is far more better and useful for me.They have to keep this improvement and they will be far more famous .They give a token to chance in free listing by voting method.

Well, i need more faster exchanger that another exchanger has. People come to a exchanger just for trading. They do not like another side problems that it has. I think they can make 2FA only to secure account but everywhere passwords killing times.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

The way mercatox is growning there is no doubt it will be top sooner or laterThey have better facilities in trading fee,transaction fee ,transaction speed,voting method etc than other famous exchanges.Their transaction speed is industry best.Mercatox support ticket and voting method is far more better and useful for me.They have to keep this improvement and they will be far more famous .They give a token to chance in free listing by voting method.

Probably mercatox so far is not quite has a big volume like what other exchange has a high volume such as Binance and okex, however if

Mercatox will develop it well. For sure in the near future it will boom for sure, then many traders will use their platform to make some trade in it.
Nicole0102
Copper Member

Activity: 28

Community|Manager

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:51:57 AM

Mercatox does not seem to care whether they list a scam token/coin or not as long as it passes voting and paid for listing. Annoying to see so many shitcoins listed on that exchange. They should focus on listing coins/token that has more value behind it and not those are used only to deplete users pockets. I mean, how hard can it be to recognized between a legit coin/token and a shitcoin?

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

Whatever, I just hope that they continue to do a great job even when they have gotten popular, cause most of these exchangers used to turn to something else when they see that they have become famous and making money, they forget that it is the people that got them to that level. And by the way, I haven’t seen the website, can anyone send me link to their website I’d like to check it out.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:49:20 AM

Probably mercatox so far is not quite has a big volume like what other exchange has a high volume such as Binance and okex, however if

Mercatox will develop it well. For sure in the near future it will boom for sure, then many traders will use their platform to make some trade in it.
It really would not have a big volume yet because it still remains a shit exchange when compared to every other reputable ones. Do you want to refer to the lagging website with a very bad interface, or the fact that their support sucks, or even to the point that once you have deposited into Mercatox, withdrawal becomes a problem.

I recently withdrew my btc from Mercatox, and that btc never showed up. I just wanted to let go of a token which I have been holding for a while and seems not to be having much development, which unfortunately the only exchange it is being traded was Mercatox. Shitty exchange to the core!
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

I used mercatox last year 2017 just have some coin for trade and
Low volume and not use this exchange this year
And now i see this exchange many coin to trade,so growing so fast
Yeah, Mercatox has really been growing fast although there is still a lot to catch up with to be able to attract investors and traders to the exchange. I believe as time goes on, it should be another top notch exchange in the space. It has been 2 years now I guess, since it was launched around 2016, I have expected more, most especially when it comes to the user interface, but whichever way, I believe they will get there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: