Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance blocking sales before dump  (Read 108 times)
zuuulenkah (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Hello - I recently had bad experience with trading on Binance & wondered whether anyone had been unfortunate enough to have the same happen to them, or heard anything along the same lines before.

This was using both the mobile app & website, both with good connection, just to rule out the obvious.

XRP / USDT was nearing it's peak at 0.8USD. I bought from 0.5USDT up to 0.72USDT, but as soon as I tried to sell anything, my account froze up. I could go back a page & buy, but not sell. I was only able to do so once the price had dropped to around 0.65USDT.
Support threw up the usual 'we accept no liability' disclaimer which didn't actually address my particular situation. It also seemed like no surprise to them this had happened and didn't even bother replying to my request for further information, leading me to believe they are openly shafting users and just trying to make sure they aren't held accountable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: