Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴✅🆒💰EARN $10.00 PER SIGNUP 🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 190 times)
traderwal (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:34:16 PM

How To Make $10 with Ternio Blockcard Crypto Debit Card
this is a post from my medium blog - cryptorocketship

Ternio has put out a crypto debit card called BlockCard. It works in the USA and around the world and supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Stellar Lummens. The Blockcard comes in a virtual, plastic, and metal version of the card. It works anywhere major credit cards are accepted. You can now earn $10 for you and a friend by inviting them to join.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOJtdPT86QI[/youtube]

← Here is a video of the CEO using the Blockcard at Starbucks to buy something. The card will work anywhere in the world major credit cards are accepted. This is huge for main stream crypto adoption!

How to make $10 with Blockcard
The team recently announced a referral program where you can earn $10.00 if your friend registers and deposits crypto. Here is how you can make $10.00 and your friend can earn $10.00 too.

• Go to GetBlockCard website and register:
  • Make sure you confirm your email before going on to step 3 otherwise it may not work.
  • Once email is confirmed, login to your blockcard account and click the blue button in the top right corner that says ‘Invite Friends, Earn $10’
  • A blue box pops up and you will scroll down to ‘copy your link’ which looks like this: [on my blog].
  • Take the link from your account and share with your friends.

Your shareable link can be pasted anywhere. Share it on Medium, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Email, Youtube, Reddit, BitcoinTalk or Text Message.

IMPORTANT: You only receive credit if your friend deposits $100.00 worth of bitcoin, ethereum, or stellar lummens. You don’t get credit if they deposit less. Your friend gets $10.00 too.

Withdrawing Your $10.00

You don’t need to have any money in your Blockcard account to get $10.00. You only need your friends to deposit $100.00. You can then withdraw at any time.

• Once your friend funds their account, you will be credited with $10.00. It can take a day or two. The longest I waited was 2 days.
  • Click ‘withdraw’ button on bottom left of Blockcard dashboard.
  • A box will appear asking you for your wallet address and the amount of TERN you want to take out. I only keep a small amount on Blockcard.

I like to store all my crypto on a Ledger Nano, but you can use whatever wallet you want that supports XLM.
Important Tips:
Share your Blockcard link only with people who know cryptocurrency.
Facebook and twitter ads work well, but only if you know what you’re doing. Test a small spend before increasing if you decide to advertise.
Writing blog posts and educational content on forums is best. I like this strategy best because it helps people and you can make money from it.
Add your Blockcard link to forum or email signatures. It’s an easy way to get passive signups.

If you have found this post helpful, please share
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: