Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Google Glass Invite Code(s)  (Read 2209 times)
jbob06 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:53:18 PM

I just attended a Glass demo event with a couple of friends and we were sent a few invite codes to join the explorer program. I am not in a position to buy the units myself so I figured I would let the bitcoin community get in on the action.

Taking offers via PM, please only serious offers.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY! YOU ARE PURCHASING A UNIQUE INVITE CODE FOR THE  GLASS EXPLORER PROGRAM THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOU 1 UNIT OF GOOGLE GLASS WHICH WILL COST YOU $1,500. YOU WILL DEAL DIRECTLY WITH GOOGLE AND GET THEIR FULL SUPPORT AND WARRANTY FROM THEM. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR INVITE CODE WITHIN 8 HOURS OF PAYMENT. YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE YOUR GLASS PURCHASE BY 11/25/2013. YOUR CODE IS UNIQUE TO YOUR PURCHASE AND CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE - I HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF CODES; EACH ONE IS DIFFERENT AND GOOD FOR ONLY ONE SET OF GLASS. YOU MUST HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT (FREE) IN ORDER TO LOGIN TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE FROM GOOGLE.

With this invite code you will be able to get your own pair of Glass from Google themselves. There are less than 10,000 pairs currently out there and the consumer release date is expected to be in 2014 the EARLIEST.
You must have a gmail account be able to log into glass.google.com/getglass
Your unique code is good until 11/25/2013 and must be used to purchase glass for $1500 before that date.
Don’t purchase the code if you don’t have $1500 to purchase the glass!

Just a reminder that all Glass Explorers must:

be a U.S. resident
be 18 years or older
purchase Glass
provide a U.S. shipping address OR pick up their Glass at one of our locations in New York, San Francisco or Los Angeles

THE AMOUNT YOU PAY HERE IS FOR THE INVITE CODE ONLY. NONE OF THE PAYMENT HERE WILL GO TOWARDS GOOGLE GLASS. YOU WILL PAY GOOGLE DIRECTLY FOR IT USING GOOGLE WALLET. YOUR UNIQUE INVITE CODE WILL BE SENT TO YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS.

If you have any questions, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK!
jbob06 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:36:48 PM

still one code available. PM me
jbob06 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:23:16 PM

last code is only valid for a few more days, get your offers in before it's too late
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: