Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Ideas On How To De-Centralise  (Read 460 times)
Bungeebones (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:58:59 PM

I have developed an advertising method that reinvents the web directory by making it distributed to "partners/affiliates" for installing it on their websites and recently converted it over to Bitcoin. The categories, links and management are all centralised for a number of reasons. I've been looking for ways to get more of those facets distributed to the network and am throwing it out there hoping for ideas. I am thinking more along the lines of digital contracts that would make a site's earnings into something like an annuity or a dividend in the network that could be even be transferable by the owner and survive beyond the life of their website.

Here are some of the how's and why's.

A small script is installed on a website's page template with two short blocks of php. It then pulls, in real time, requests for links and/or other categories by the site visitor.

A visitor is in either one of two camps 1) They do not have a website and merely want to look or 2) They have a website and we want to get them to add their link, hopefully become a paying customer (in Bitcoin) and/or hopefully to install the free script on their site, add their traffic to the network as venture capital, earn long-term residual income in the form of Bitcoin and become a long-term partner/owner of the resulting success.

My complaint with the current market for web traffic is that web traffic, if sold, is sold to mega, near monopolistic corporations without any residual income or derived interests in what their web traffic builds. My goal was to build a way to distribute the ads in a manner similar to Adsense but without creating the monster in the middle. So I settled upon a multi-level approach whereby income is earned on the ads sales of recruited sites to an as infinitesimal level as practical (Bitcoin's micro-payment strength helps support that idea quite well).

So, my basic question is - what kind of digital contract could be written that could ensure an owner that theira website's sales and its "downlines" sales can be protected long-term from such things as government, lawsuits, bancruptcy etc. Are Colorcoins what I'm looking for? OpenTransactions, Bitshares, DACS?

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: